"I think I can poop better on Twitter"Namie

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Sven

from the comments

He should know better.PNG

You've been around how long Xyz and think you can miss a Pippa stream without consequence.

JMForte

from the comments

View attachment 69257

You've been around how long Xyz and think you can miss a Pippa stream without consequence.
"It's just going to be a shitty react stream, what could I miss?" I can't blame anyone for wanting to skip a stream of Pippa reacting to 40 year old men reacting and analyzing Pippa songs.

Topo Chico

"It's just going to be a shitty react stream, what could I miss?" I can't blame anyone for wanting to skip a stream of Pippa reacting to 40 year old men reacting and analyzing Pippa songs.
F A K E F A N

Sven

Honk being fast as fuck as ever

And maybe we should get someone on this in an official capacity......for science

Atlas

Woah Pippa reads /pcg/?!?!?? I didn't know this!!!!!!
There's no way my pure oshi would go to a horrible place like /pcg/ and she would especially not go on the 4chans

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
NiiCola got a bit of a subscriber boost from appearing on Pippa's stream:

Before:
1714728730572.png

After:
1714728766006.png

lvl8

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Catching up with stream. That awkward moment when NN-generated shitposts are unironiocally better than every real natioinal anthem.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I find it funny there's someone out there seriously reviewing Pippa the Ripper. The music is good, but the lyrics are pretty bad. Some sea-nig ghost writer basically wrote a song called "Pippa the messiah", Pippa thought it was blasphemous and asked him to change it, and the sea-nig just lazily replaced the word "messiah" with "ripper".
I wish she would make more songs. The fact that this happened shouldn't be a sign to not do anything, because a ghost-writer isn't going to put as much effort as you want, but it should be a sign to invest yourself more into song-making so you can make something you're proud of.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I find it funny there's someone out there seriously reviewing Pippa the Ripper. The music is good, but the lyrics are pretty bad. Some sea-nig ghost writer basically wrote a song called "Pippa the messiah", Pippa thought it was blasphemous and asked him to change it, and the sea-nig just lazily replaced the word "messiah" with "ripper".
I don't agree, lyrics are good, i think most of her cringe caused by it hitting too close to home.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I don't agree, lyrics are good, i think most of her cringe caused by it hitting too close to home.
The body of the lyrics aren't bad, the same for the overall message, but the big sticking point that ruins it all is; what the fuck does being a "ripper" have to do with any of the rest of the song ? What does it even mean ?
As a listener, it can create a funny discordance, where there's the cute idol song, but there's this word that doesn't belong.
But Pippa having participated in the creative process, having witnessed its original version, pointing out her problem with it and the ghost-writer not doing anything about it, I can see why she would have a problem with it.
I'm rrat-ing a lot here, but I think this is her biggest problem with it.

Bronze

what the fuck does being a "ripper" have to do with any of the rest of the song ? What does it even mean ?
"Time to chrome you up, choom. You'll be the best mega idol in NC"
e49ffdb3-ffe3-42ba-a4f6-2fa9cbc612bd-cyberpunk-2077-cyberware-implants-guide-ripperdoc.jpg

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I think they're weird and obviously mega ESL, and not good enough to be simply good-sounding nonsense. Pippa mentioned wanting something that sounds like AkatsukiRecords(example), and they often have short bursts of strange english that you can almost understand. This is like a whole song of it. The end result is unintentionally funny.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
There's no way my pure oshi would go to a horrible place like /pcg/ and she would especially not go on the 4chans
she reads my posts here and calls my art dogshit there.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Low Effort Clips clipped the part of the stream from the other day where Pippa says Kirsche wouldn't fit in with Phase Connect, and where she called out Camelot as Coomalot.

Good work, LEC.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If Pippa the Ripper was anyone else's song, I can't say I'd care about it. The backing music is decent but the lyrics don't really make sense, and autotune was doing some pretty heavy lifting. I'd just mentally catalog it as "forgettable pop music I don't particularly care about" and forget it within five or ten minutes.

However, since it's Pippa's first original song, it's alright in my book.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Low Effort Clips clipped the part of the stream from the other day where Pippa says Kirsche wouldn't fit in with Phase Connect, and where she called out Camelot as Coomalot.

Good work, LEC.

hrs a kirsche anti

Top Bottom