"Does anyone use Temple OS?"Ceres Fauna

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I love it when a cow finally breaks. Another Pippa enemy bites the dust.

5742264-913fc36d83e69973a63c9f7ba2da6631 - Copy.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I hope someone's archiving the Nick stream with chat, as someone far more worthy is streaming right now.

kingcaid

Developing story that I am sure the inhabitants of this thread will find amusing: Rekieta's implosion is rapidly escalating as he is currently live having a pillstream as we speak, attempting to slapfight with Metokur.
image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

If anyone wants to watch his pillstream live:

I see he isnt taking his recent L very well at all.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

@Realticule Haven't you been watching Pippa for two years now?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa is different.
Rekieta's thread started as a support thread not too dissimilar to this one... and it's not too late for Pippa to start developing a severe drinking problem and completely pivot her content to doing balldo reviews... just sayin'...
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Rekieta's thread started as a support thread not too dissimilar to this one... and it's not too late for Pippa to start developing a severe drinking problem and completely pivot her content to doing balldo reviews... just sayin'...
You must really want my affection to stoop this low in slondering the Pippa.

RedRage

Did not think I'd get to use this in less than a week, but here we are. :whatastory:

I am Pippa Pipkin's biggest hatewatcher. I participate in chat, I buy membership, I pay attention to her Tweets, I spend every evening on a forum liveposting about her, I participate in community conversation about all her activity specifically with the purpose of being able to HATE HER MORE after she insulted TF2. Good day, sirs.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1716274504429.pngCan't forget the hat to go with the lung

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Reticule is probably hoping for that outcome so he can get a wine bottle photo, though.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Reticule is probably hoping for that outcome so he can get a wine bottle photo, though.
Never, Pippa's meat derriere should stay private, pristine, and untouched by bottles you degenerate loon.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Look, now it's Pippa related, I recognize this chatter from being in Pippa's chat before and Nick just did several large sniffs (probably to sniff up the leftover drugs visibly on his nose).
1716275733204.png

DTrp

Sniffa Clippa

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Bored.png

Booorrriiiinnnng. Here's clear and true evidence of Rie hating Pippa, and only Pippa.

Just ignore the other missing Phase Connect Members like Iori, Lumi, Dizzy, Jelly, Ember, Shiina, Erina, Panko, Wemi, Runie, Saya, Muyu, Yuu, Memory, and Eimi. Hell, let's stick Yuri in here too.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Bored.png

Booorrriiiinnnng. Here's clear and true evidence of Rie hating Pippa, and only Pippa.

Just ignore the other missing Phase Connect Members like Iori, Lumi, Dizzy, Jelly, Ember, Shiina, Erina, Panko, Wemi, Runie, Saya, Muyu, Yuu, Memory. Let's stick Yuri in here too.
Just remember: she might be three minutes late to every stream because she hates us, but she'll never hate us as much as she hates Rie.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
With Nick's latest meldown, I think it's appropriate to remind everyone to APOLOGIZE
sakana king.png

Top Bottom