"I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This whole business with the reddit photo submissions has been aces all around.
On the contrary, this situation has been completely retarded, and all because Pippa made one small, honest mistake in not searching by oldest content first, and would have rectified it next stream.

Harines are fucking cancer.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
On the contrary, this situation has been completely retarded, and all because Pippa made one small, honest mistake in not searching by oldest content first, and would have rectified it next stream.

I wouldn't even call it a mistake. She made a choice when it comes to the order of submissions. She never said she was going to go through all of them. As for which one she reviews, it doesn't matter.
It's just that /vt/ schizos and other retards are such attention-whores that being deprived of a single crumb of attention makes them go rabid.

RedRage

It's just that /vt/ and other retards are such attention-whores that being deprived of a single crumb of attention makes them go rabid.
I don't think "Who done it" matters when the situation would have sorted itself out had she not reacted the way she did. Was it just a woman moment? Is she under a lot of stress? Did the complaints genuinely bother her? We don't know, and I assume we never will cause she doesn't really talk about this shit that often anymore after growing as much as she has, so regardless of what pcg, twitter, or the discord was doing. Had she just stepped away for the night and done anything else I think she'd have come back to see that anyone upset over it was gone and that most people had fun and were looking forward to more.

DTrp

what did henri mean by this? is this an imposter? Is henri kill? or is this the real deal?
let me know your thoughts down in the comments.

RedRage

what did henri mean by this? is this an imposter? Is henri kill? or is this the real deal?
I saw that looking through the archive for something a bit ago and was very confused. :whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's been far too long since I've said it, Pippa is an adorable good girl and I miss her.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That's pretty good, it's like a worse Henri but also funnier. I like how each part starts out as a pretty standard henri'sm, then gets aggressively more funny and over the top in the last sentence or two.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Kevin can either provide her with a dedicated community manager
The kind of people who would apply to be a community manager are the kind of people who'd want the clout that comes with it, and would probably poz everything up while doing so.

DTrp

The kind of people who would apply to be a community manager are the kind of people who'd want the clout that comes with it, and would probably poz everything up while doing so.
Yeah, only a megalomaniacal sperglord with delusions of grandeur would be interested in having that position. the only way i could see it working is if it was completely handled behind the scene / anonymously, like most of the management at phase. Mods should honestly be handled the same way.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Yeah, only a megalomaniacal sperglord with delusions of grandeur would be interested in having that position.
eVN0uXer48TjHxn1e-iG0mhxtGEoKAPeUIivk8FOm8oQC7vUEK9el8y68EsOzmYq4bWKVWkGhAs160-c-k-c0x00ffffff...png
>Green name Discord Mod on Phase Connect's discord
>YT mod for Pippa
>owns the Capippicord
>Regularly does community shit in the Capippicord
>JL7Ten is currently out helping with the phase booth at Offkai (he is not paid to do this)

I'll change my name to fuckin' Apollo if he gets that sort of tag.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

DTrp

The cooking stream and not the pet stream drama? Weird. :inahungryl:
Pippa's cursed cooking = BIG NEWS and entertaining
Pippa being autistic = not news / not a happening

FlappyBat

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 70835
>Green name Discord Mod on Phase Connect's discord
>YT mod for Pippa
>owns the Capippicord
>Regularly does community shit in the Capippicord
>JL7Ten is currently out helping with the phase booth at Offkai (he is not paid to do this)

I'll change my name to fuckin' Apollo if he gets that sort of tag.
Now, THAT's a new face I can trust, I wonder what's his opinion on Pippa's friend Kirsche... :smugina:
Well, it was the volunteers who complained about Kirsche being there...

DTrp

Hi /pcg/!

https://boards.4chan.org/vt/thread/77041282#p77042530

Edit:
why are people like this?

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

And then you got people like me who wouldn't even apply for a mod or community manager position as I know I'll only put a stop to spam or cheese pizza while allowing - or even promoting - everything else.

"This person submitted a birthday cake that has Pippa in an SS uniform? I need to send them a DM and let them know they forgot the Totenkopf on the cap."

Hff201

Early Adopter
Hi /pcg/!

https://boards.4chan.org/vt/thread/77041282#p77042530

Stealing our schizorrats, for shame.

And then you got people like me who wouldn't even apply for a mod or community manager position as I know I'll only put a stop to spam or cheese pizza while allowing - or even promoting - everything else.

"This person submitted a birthday cake that has Pippa in an SS uniform? I need to send them a DM and let them know they forgot the Totenkopf on the cap."
I make fun of @naganon for being absolute cancer for Hexa's optics, but I know deep down I'd probably be worse given the opportunity.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
How schizo can we get with this?

Archivefag
  • is JL7ten
  • is Zax
  • is preventing Kirsche collabs
  • is volunteering at offkai to get Kirsche banned
  • is real reason why Throbb got demodded
  • is behind Yuri termination
  • made Yuko do GFE
  • got Lumi's twitter banned
  • is Coomalot
  • is why we havent had another Henya collab