"You are neurodivergent"Amanogawa Shiina (to Titanosaurus)

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

AlphaConvict

1717502308412714.gif
You'll find out it was Pippa next handcam when the mask is still on her desk because she forgot to clean up/move it
My bet is on the blue gloves appearing.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Unironically an improvement from the fursuit.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

maybe pippa learned to danse

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Nice Marble Hornets cosplay, Pippa.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There are chances of it being a literal rando wierdo but it being Pippa would be hilarious

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
There are chances of it being a literal rando wierdo but it being Pippa would be hilarious
The fact that she's carrying a phase connect merch bag makes it all the funnier, too. It's a bit disappointing we can't read the tags on the ticket thing she's wearing around her neck.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
The fact that she's carrying a phase connect merch bag makes it all the funnier, too. It's a bit disappointing we can't read the tags on the ticket thing she's wearing around her neck.
Someone on /vt/ claimed she had a Phase exhibitor badge but who knows if that's actually true.

famous artist pipkun

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
@Bug Eater recently recommended INFRA in the video game thread. It's a great game and filled with easily-missed lore, a lot of which can only be accessed via very esoteric and convoluted means. Why is this relevant to the Pippa thread? The pipcryptid seems to bear a resemblance to something from the game: an entity called Mörkö (Finnish for 'boogeyman'):

The game's wiki describes Mörkö as a humanoid creature with unnatural physicalities including elongated fingers and inhuman noises. Does that sound like anyone we know?

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Why the fuck did she draw cyan marker around the eyes and mouth on the mask
The more I look at the pics the funnier it gets

famous artist pipkun

anyone got a close up on the eyes? we gotta get sharia and see how pretty she is

RedRage

They gave everyone phase bags at the badge booth for merch and shit according to some anons the other day.

Is that... Communication?

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hey Pippa, if you'd like a more elegant outfit for your next convention that still hides your face, I have a suggestion:

image.png

Keep the Phase-Connect bag, you'll blend in perfectly with the other Phase fans dressed like this.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RedRage

I guess Pippa saw the orgy stuff. :whatastory:

Stunned But Dumb

Kissed by Tenma and Lia... She's going to get a kiss from them all at this rate... Just not fair

Atlas

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So Pippa said she thought she saw PewDiePie at an airport in Japan, right?

:ameliaThink:
e: Quite a good video, for some reason I feel like it would do psychic damage to Pippa though.

Last edited:

RedRage

So Pippa said she thought she saw PewDiePie at an airport in Japan, right?

:ameliaThink:

We live in a world where for a split second pewdiepie might have thought he went back to 2012 when a amnesia monster started staring him down in an airport and his sanity dropped. :whatastory:
E: or this was Pippa's way of saying "I met Felix" without doxing herself to him and having people ask.

Top Bottom