Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Topo Chico

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

RedRage

I hate knowing who the only person that will agree with me is, and that he'll say Pippa delayed tonight's stream just for him. :annoyedpippa:

DTrp

I hate knowing who the only person that will agree with me is, and that he'll say Pippa delayed tonight's stream just for him. :annoyedpippa:
I gave you a pity agree, but i actually meant it. People are weary of saying things like that because reticuck makes it weird, but pippa is cute, even if she's a balding russian gremlin.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I see the vtuber news made it to MATI. Its weird seeing Kiki on there.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"Pippa is cute, I've never seen a girl so cute in my entire life" - Lia
Didn't she say this about Shiina last year? What is Shiina's little food dance not as cute as Pippa sticking her tongue out of her tooth hole? I mean, I agree.... :smugpipi:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
There are chances of it being a literal rando wierdo but it being Pippa would be hilarious
If this person turns out to not be pippa, it should have been. the skin around the eyes looks a little dark to me though, darker than the gewk standing behind "her" - maybe it's just the shadow?
I know everyone's just shitposting but I swear I can see a beard sticking out from below the mask in the original picture
This was likely a Pippa cosplayer. A very good one.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I choose not to believe Pippa is actually attractive irl. I've spent so long conditioning myself to assume she's a 4/10 on a good day that you could show me undeniable hard proof she's a literal supermodel and my brain would autocorrect that information into her looking like she lives under a bridge.

She just has too much gremlin energy to be pretty...

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I choose not to believe Pippa is actually attractive irl. I've spent so long conditioning myself to assume she's a 4/10 on a good day that you could show me undeniable hard proof she's a literal supermodel and my brain would autocorrect that information into her looking like she lives under a bridge.

You know you have summoned a horrible curse upon thyself

A curse some of know all too well

I pity you, I pray for you

Shalom or something, I can't speak Chinese

🙏 🙏

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short is being turbo fucking gay in TVAcord, I apologize for bringing this faggotry back into the thread but I think the question itself may lead to good bants.
image.png
image.png

RedRage

Short is being turbo fucking gay in TVAcord, I apologize for bringing this faggotry back into the thread but I think the question itself may lead to good bants.
image.png

image.png
She'd agree. Not that deep a question I feel.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Why do I have over a dozen pages to catch up on? What dd you faցցots do?

Salado

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I choose to believe Pippa is cute because she hates being called cute.

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

I choose not to believe Pippa is actually attractive irl.
attractive =/= cute. you can appreciate people and their aesthetics without wanting to mate with them.
Example: I hear she has nice shoes.
Also, (not a meme) long hair is always a good look.
Also also, I hear you can grow back teeth now, so there's that.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
He's not making you screenshot, you like doing it for him, admit it. Janny, middle-man, what's the next role you're aiming to take on?

Top Bottom