"I guess I do stink a little bit today"Sakamata Chloe

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Short

God Damn the Sun
He's not making you screenshot, you like doing it for him, admit it. Janny, middle-man, what's the next role you're aiming to take on?
He is my favorite carrier pigeon :eyehearts:

RedRage

image.png

image.png
Thats what pcg does for her already @Short

kingcaid

Shorts not wrong but It reminds me of that tweet Krampus did at her during the foot reveal arc and I sort of want to have Short hobbled now.

DTrp

He's not making you screenshot, you like doing it for him, admit it. Janny, middle-man, what's the next role you're aiming to take on?
I'll screenshot this and post it on /pcg/ to see who they think should be owning the responsibility/blame for the thrangussy screenshots. they love news about him especially if it's also hexa related.

:smugpipi:
E:
/pcg/ this was a joke, if someone does post it there it wasn't me

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'll screenshot this and post it on /pcg/ to see who they think should be owning the responsibility/blame for the thrangussy screenshots. they love news about him especially if it's also hexa related.

:smugpipi:
how did you know that we were talking about Hexa??!?!?!?!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Short is being turbo fucking gay in TVAcord, I apologize for bringing this faggotry back into the thread but I think the question itself may lead to good bants.
image.png
image.png
Why are you letting the houseYamanba talk back to you? :smugpipi:

Salado

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Short is being turbo fucking gay in TVAcord, I apologize for bringing this faggotry back into the thread but I think the question itself may lead to good bants.
image.png
image.png
is he thread banned?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Early Adopter

>watches a video of some guy walking around the convention
>video ends
>every recommended video is about the drama

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

DTrp

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I choose not to believe Pippa is actually attractive irl. I've spent so long conditioning myself to assume she's a 4/10 on a good day that you could show me undeniable hard proof she's a literal supermodel and my brain would autocorrect that information into her looking like she lives under a bridge.

She just has too much gremlin energy to be pretty...
The pretty ones often have the most gremlin energy if they don't become too aware that they're pretty. Just aware enough to know their prettiness will let them get away with being a shitter.

You'd also be shocked at the amount of beautiful women utterly convinced they're a 2.

Pippa has enough little tells here and there that I could buy her being attractive IRL, but I like the kayfabe aspect of VTubing too much to care beyond a "maybe" or "I could see it."

Sven

The pretty ones often have the most gremlin energy if they don't become too aware that they're pretty. Just aware enough to know their prettiness will let them get away with being a shitter.

You'd also be shocked at the amount of beautiful women utterly convinced they're a 2.

Pippa has enough little tells here and there that I could buy her being attractive IRL, but I like the kayfabe aspect of VTubing too much to care beyond a "maybe" or "I could see it."
She gives me the "She cleans up nice" energy, looks plain but that's because outside basic things she puts 0 effort into it. She has explained she never learned to do makeup and we know she does nothing with her nails and from the 'grew several inches' comment from the collab we also now know, not that it wasn't expected from her talking about how gremlin she sits on chairs, that she slouches and often enough for her straightening her spine once to feel weird to her.

JMForte

>6-7 hours away from con
>long flight to get to the get together
>close enough for staff to drive to offkai
>met up with lisa who was in san francisco
Why are they so retarded about this?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>6-7 hours away from con
>long flight to get to the get together
>close enough for staff to drive to offkai
>met up with lisa who was in san francisco
Why are they so retarded about this?
Yeah I don't know why they are trying to keep it a secret when there a ton out there who have already confirmed being at the con

JMForte

Yeah I don't know why they are trying to keep it a secret when there a ton out there who have already confirmed being at the con
It's probably women exaggerating stupid shit and they are just in like Sacramento or some city close by that's like an hour to two hours away. Close enough to reasonably drive there but far enough away to say you were far away from the con location.

Hff201

Early Adopter
It's probably women exaggerating stupid shit and they are just in like Sacramento or some city close by that's like an hour to two hours away. Close enough to reasonably drive there but far enough away to say you were far away from the con location.
The con was ten minutes away, but Sakana got lost driving them there.

Top Bottom