"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
This drama is so fake and gay.
You're not going to change the lolicon shit no matter how hard you try. For the most part this is a really pathetic attempt at grifting by has-beens and never-were, off of the popularity of Vtubers.
I don't even know why Null is bothering to talk about it.
(Watch him interpret Pippa's bits in the worst way imaginable because he's had to deal with 8chan pedophiles)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Josh pretending that he doesn't know exactly who Pippa & Phase Connect is not convincing.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The rabbit ears made her fail the five heads test, sad.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
God not fucking Randbot

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
They got rid of these from my local grocers during covid. I don't know why they did other than to feed people unhealthy carb slop over leaf slop.
costs money in terms of food and labor. depending on your city there would also be bans dictated from the health dept. we lost all our golden corrals here bc health dept said no. no buffets anywhere.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
costs money in terms of food and labor. depending on your city there would also be bans dictated from the health dept. we lost all our golden corrals here bc health dept said no. no buffets anywhere.
Government hate!

famous artist pipkun

Josh pretending that he doesn't know exactly who Pippa & Phase Connect is not convincing.
he saw some clips and said these were out of context. i think he likes pippa and kirsche but cant admit it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
he saw some clips and said these were out of context. i think he likes pippa and kirsche but cant admit it.
Josh said he can never admit to liking what he does as people will ruin it for him. I bet he bought the socks to help with his coding of Sneedforo.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
honestly Josh is probably a Jelly viewer at this point, I think their autisms sync up to some degree

FlappyBat

Josh said he can never admit to liking what he does as people will ruin it for him. I bet he bought the socks to help with his coding of Sneedforo.
Josh knows he can admit to loving banana peppers because they are too pure to ever be ruined.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
The Pippa/Kirsche clip came across as two people having a discussion rather than endorsing loli and the comment from Pippa on the Pizza clip about chat not being comfortable with pedo talk might have scored some points.

:optimistic:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Wait, did Josh just meat post IRL?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't watch Kiki very much but that tier list on mati is hard to watch :gunpeko: Wonder how many tag tier lists streams are getting deleted in a hurry.
Shiina was smart to leave out certain tags and not leave it on her channel.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
He played so many Pippa clips. He loves Pippa. This whole thing is just an excuse for him to watch Pippa clips:pippaworship:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We now know what a pippa cocktail looks like

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

Top Bottom