"Awaken my nuts"Ayunda Risu

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RedRage

And right there is why she's likely bringing Yuni Luna back.
What? The rabbit is still more off the cuff than Yuni was most of the time, and that's ignoring her saying time and time again that Yuni is not coming back.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
I love this doomer rabbit

DTrp

I have a feeling it wasn't entirely her decision to change, especially considering how tenma has complained about phase's reputation in the past
not that he didn't deserve the hate, but tenma was simping for coomalot before she realized how faggy he was.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>I don't like playing flavor of the month games
oh yeah?:annoyedpippa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
ddEshZJ.png

...Henri?

>I don't like playing flavor of the month games
oh yeah?:annoyedpippa:
She is unique among vtubers in that when she plays dogshit streamerbait games it's not for easy views, but because she genuinely has shit taste.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Salado

I too like chickens. Preferably with french fries.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She was usually tamer as Yuni because she was scared of handling the situation on her own if shit went down iirc. I think it's just the owl autism flaring up again.
Her recent spate of Yuni commissions, combined with that AI music video and this:

Have strong "I'm setting up an alt" vibes.

Stunned But Dumb

Salado

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I too love certain places :kroheart:

Atlas

I have a feeling it wasn't entirely her decision to change, especially considering how tenma has complained about phase's reputation in the past
Adding on to this I don't think she was told to cool off by management. I think it was more just they were constantly complaining in the discord and probably indirectly placing blame on pippa's audience

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Her recent spate of Yuni commissions, combined with that AI music video and this:

Have strong "I'm setting up an alt" vibes.

She did use Yuni to stream things she couldn't on Pippa early on, so it could be a good space for that kind of thing to unwind. In other words, Yuni does what Pipdon't.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
Can we beat Bagstard with rocks? I don’t want her to read that.

Sven

She did just straight up say that her negative rep being a pain in the ass to her co-workers was part of it.

I still think the Tenma complaints came about because she was really trying to climb the Twitch ladder at the time and well, I think we all know what group squats all over that ladder and would never let Tenma in even without Phase's baggage.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Atlas

She did just straight up say that her negative rep being a pain in the ass to her co-workers was part of it.

I still think the Tenma complaints came about because she was really trying to climb the Twitch ladder at the time and well, I think we all know what group squats all over that ladder and would never let Tenma in even without Phase's baggage.
If I remember correctly, it was back when tenma was trying to collab with the speed running community and they wouldn't collab with her because of phase's reputation

DogBone

ddEshZJ.png

...Henri?

She is unique among vtubers in that when she plays dogshit streamerbait games it's not for easy views, but because she genuinely has shit taste.
Pippa actually LIKES those shitty Chillas Art games. That's scarier than the games themselves!

Top Bottom