Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is the most depressing rendition of Santeria I've ever heard. :pippasadl:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't enjoy hearing the sad drunk depression doomspirals but I suppose it is better to let that out than to let it bottle forever.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Vets already have a high enough suicide rate they don't need more people adding to it
trans-division.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I really hope that was just a trauma dump and she's feeling better after getting the brain worms out.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, thanks for the reminder that you are White Pippa. That was the whitest drunk girl sentence I have ever heard

RedRage

I don't enjoy hearing the sad drunk depression doomspirals but I suppose it is better to let that out than to let it bottle forever.
Pretty much. People poke fun at the chat/streamer is your therapist thing but she's always had this sorta back and fourth with us, and clearly it helps even if in the moment its rough.

DogBone

On one hand, she overshares with Chat. On the other, the alternative would be to never express her feelings. On the third hand, she could go to therapy. On the fourth hand, therapy can be shit.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'd rather take that one than the 2023 model doomspiral

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well, thanks for the reminder that you are White Pippa. That was the whitest drunk girl sentence I have ever heard
Did you really doubt the beauty of the meat Pippa!? Of course she's white.

RedRage

On the third hand, she could go to therapy. On the fourth hand, therapy can be shit.
Personal bias I've gone over before, but friends you can actually talk to and trust are what people need, I'd rather her overshare instead of letting it all build up.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DTrp

Pippa...
if you happen to read this i want you to know that there are quick and confidential resources to help.

The Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text.
Veterans and their loved ones can call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, chat online, or send a text message to 838255 to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Did someone really just ask her to sing that CPR song right now?

Congrats on being less aware of the situation than archivefag somehow.

Atlas

Did someone really just ask her to sing that CPR song right now?

Congrats on being less aware of the situation than archivefag somehow.
How do we know it wasn't archivefag

Hff201

Early Adopter

JMForte

How do we know it wasn't archivefag
Nah, it was some random in chat that was recommending it, I saw them doing before she was crying and I assume they have kept doing it.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'm glad I'm not the only one who air-pianos on my desk to this song.

Top Bottom