"OK guys this stream is gonna have a lot of typos coming from my mouth"Kaela Kovalskia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Like classic radio station"

I remember when it came out and the music video was played often. Please don't do that.

Sven

To mention that little mid-riff noombering, I'm not shocked subs are more often gifted on Twitch over Youtube due to a Twitch sub just doing more. If Youtube would implement cross channel emote usage I imagine a lot more Youtube subs would be seen but with them locked down it feels like a lesser deal compared to dropping a Supa and having a chance of having your inane words noticed by streamer.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"Like classic radio station"

I remember when it came out and the music video was played often. Please don't do that.
That was 1994.

Thirty years ago.

:smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Spergatory

Early Adopter
To mention that little mid-riff noombering, I'm not shocked subs are more often gifted on Twitch over Youtube due to a Twitch sub just doing more. If Youtube would implement cross channel emote usage I imagine a lot more Youtube subs would be seen but with them locked down it feels like a lesser deal compared to dropping a Supa and having a chance of having your inane words noticed by streamer.
Plus Youtube still doesn't have gif emotes. They've had years but it's still not a feature.

Salado

She does know the dono and gift spam is cause she spent 10+ mins crying, right?
I got one, so... Silver linings I guess. :smugpipi:

Sven

Plus Youtube still doesn't have gif emotes. They've had years but it's still not a feature.
Baby steps, small indie company please &

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"Welcome to the Killstream"
:ironmousekek:

Oh you KNOW she's sloshed out of her fucking mind when she actually names the pig.

Salado

PIPPA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Sven

I appreciate that much like Ram Ranch this song is becoming a part of her common repertoire

RedRage

"I'm Pippa, the Ralphamale"
I don't even wanna think about what % of chat had no idea what she even meant by that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She should rap battle Mori to figure out who the superior white trash woman is.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't even wanna think about what % of chat had no idea what she even meant by that.
And yet it'll probably get clipped and sent to Ralph and he'll find a way to squeeze those 10 seconds of her joking about him into three hours of "content" for his VTuber Freakshow segment.

Salado

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Hff201

Early Adopter
And yet it'll probably get clipped and sent to Ralph and he'll find a way to squeeze those 10 seconds into three hours of "content" for his VTuber Freakshow segment.
Imagine how much sweeping you'd have to do if she started talking about paedophilia right now

Top Bottom