Eat em and breed em

I need help

flashbang-flash.gif

My eyes

Topo Chico

RedRage

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This reminds me of the time when Tomoe Umari, the military horse girl vtuber also got the Gold Checkmark for a month. People questioned where she got the money to splurge on such a thing on an army salary and why she bothered to do that. Many suspicious things surround that girl.

JMForte

I'm actually curious if she thought they'd actually cover it.
This reminds me of the time when Tomoe Umari, the military horse girl vtuber also got the Gold Checkmark for a month. People questioned where she got the money to splurge on such a thing on an army salary and why she bothered to do that. Many suspicious things surround that girl.
Did she just get the 200 dollar a month one? Because if so, that's not that hard to believe. Not that I disagree with the suspicious things surrounding her.

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

RedRage

Even if they don't. I'm sure she can write it off as a business expense.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Did she just get the 200 dollar a month one? Because if so, that's not that hard to believe. Not that I disagree with the suspicious things surrounding her.
At that time, she outright admitted she spent 1k.

chrome_KC1Q0qSIhN.png

Topo Chico

At that time, she outright admitted she spent 1k.

View attachment 72911
Nerds in the military who have on base housing or use their military housing stipend for cheap rent will spend their salary dollarinos on retarded shit. Lots of soldiers buying shit cars and gucci rifles they don't need. This soldier is just a woman into vtubing. NA spending habits, please understand.

Sven

Pippa spending a couple hundred bucks to be even more annoying to her friends on twitter feels perfectly in character
Her also forgetting to cancel it after 1 month then complaining about the charge will also feel perfectly in character

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

DTrp

Even if they don't. I'm sure she can write it off as a business expense.
People tend to think "business write-off = it's now free," which is not the case. it just lowers the amount of income you earned that year that you'll have to pay taxes on. Although with enough of them you could write-off your way to a lower tax bracket, which is great if you can pull it off (taxes are stealing).
(I'm not implying you thought this, just making a point)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
People tend to think "business write-off = it's now free," which is not the case. it just lowers the amount of income you earned that year that you'll have to pay taxes on. Although with enough of them you could write-off your way to a lower tax bracket, which is great if you can pull it off (taxes are stealing).
I'm pretty sure everyone knows this.

Except maybe Pippa.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The American Millitary would never spend cash to target youths and single males to join the army. Especially not with an anime horse girl who loves America and fights for freedom.
Dying for Israel so my wife back home can cheat on me:
:annoyedpippa:

Dying for Israel because the brown tomboy horse girl said she would show me her abs:
:MozumiPichi:

...wait what thread is this again

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Ah yes, the parable of the widow and judge. but fish is chinese.

28% federal is nothing to sneeze at. thats free money youre giving away to the government.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Top Bottom