"Look at me; I'm basically unfixable"Shiori Novella

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Let me once again state the obvious. God, Nasa's so fucking cute.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DTrp

I love the fact that she adds little things onto the end screen. It's gonna be nice to see it evolve over time.
it is a cool little scrapbook. I wonder if she'll start a new blank one when it's full or if she'll shrink it down to 1/16 and keep going.
if she gives up on it before then i'll be very disappointed and upset.

Last edited:

Salado

Let me once again state the obvious. God, Nasa's so fucking cute.
Nasa=Cute.

I don't care if she's murdering some mofo, the rules stay the same.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If it were a thhrang comment she would've spent ten minutes on stream pondering whether it's ethical to have an AI child wife.
I am worried about the "playing devil's advocate" collab she has with Kyoresu the day after the Medallion deletion stream, due in large part to this:
1719981292830.png
If Pippa disrespects Magi-Chan or Chris in any way and does not do a proper removal ritual, the curse will just be made stronger - and if we get another retarded hole digging incident immediately following this, welllll.....
What I am saying here is, please Pippa, do not dig more contrarian retard holes to spite the prudish Scandinavian Karen Farms, because that's how cows are made.

RedRage

What I am saying here is, please Pippa, do not dig more contrarian retard holes to spite the prudish Scandinavian Karen Farms, because that's how cows are made...
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
it is a cool little scrapbook. I wonder if she'll start a new blank one when it's full or if she'll shrink it down to 1/16 and keep going.
if she gives up on it before then i'll be very disappointed and upset.
It would be kinda cool if she did this throughout the year then starts a new one each year.

Edit:
Soneone wasn't watching the stream :whatastory:

Archive

Last edited:

Sven

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1719983630102.png
I think this is the first time she's interacted with Jim's MoshiMoshiMoan account.

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 72972
I think this is the first time she's interacted with Jim's MoshiMoshiMoan account.
Over/under on Pippa having already ordered one, because she thinks the curse making her life fall apart would be "good content"?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Over/under on Pippa having already ordered one, because she thinks the curse making her life fall apart would be "good content"?
If the deletion stream is a bait and switch to a handcam where she shows an IRL medallion and puts it on IRL I will wish her luck and get the fuck out of dodge completely before she actually becomes the Ralphamale.

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I will cancel my membership so as to not support a demonically possessed entity but I will probably continue watching to catalogue the inevitable following trashfires for at least a little while until it just gets sad.
:smugpipi:

RedRage

I will cancel my membership so as to not support a demonically possessed entity but I will probably continue watching to catalogue the inevitable following trashfires for at least a little while until it just gets sad.
You really will become a hatewatcher. Sad. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Early Adopter
If the deletion stream is a bait and switch to a handcam where she shows an IRL medallion and puts it on IRL I will wish her luck and get the fuck out of dodge completely before she actually becomes the Ralphamale.
dKINPQj.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Just send her a medallion of YOU to protect her :pippasquish:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You really will become a hatewatcher. Sad. :smugpipi:
DSP's biggest hatewatchers used to be fans of him, same goes for Rekieta, same goes for Juju the Cow, same goes for most anything, especially people on the Internet. The people who care about something or someone a lot are going to be the ones who criticize it the most. Pretty sure Null's said this several times.

Just send her a medallion of YOU to protect her :pippasquish:
I feel like her having her crucifix in the room with her will work just fine, no thanks.

Top Bottom