Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
dKIi0tp.png

Please stop shilling "immersion break" trash :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

dKIi0tp.png

Please stop shilling "immersion break" trash :annoyedpippa:
But she, as a long time vtuber fan, clearly understands thats fine and dandy. :smugpipi:

Salado

Immersion? What immersion??

DogBone

If the deletion stream is a bait and switch to a handcam where she shows an IRL medallion and puts it on IRL I will wish her luck and get the fuck out of dodge completely before she actually becomes the Ralphamale.
I mean, Pippa could always just do a collab with the Ghost Doctor himself to try and exorcise the demon, right? Personally, I think the bigger issue is streaming herself while having the demon's totem on screen. I firmly believe all the attention it gets makes it more powerful. With each time we all say its name, the more the demon has more control over our world.

kingcaid

I mean, Pippa could always just do a collab with the Ghost Doctor himself to try and exorcise the demon, right? Personally, I think the bigger issue is streaming herself while having the demon's totem on screen. I firmly believe all the attention it gets makes it more powerful. With each time we all say its name, the more the demon has more control over our world.
Then you're all screwed because I've single handedly brought up it a few thousand times just because of how funny I find it. Magichan kawaii desu!

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa!.PNG
Uh oh, Pippa's found her old roblox group.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
you know guys, can i just openly admit? " i love pippa" and i dont feel embarassed with the world knowing.

heart reacts if you love pippa too
Pippa saved my life. Pippa love.
:pomuLove:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm 90% sure the original tweet was posted here after that stream but just in case

It recently got a sequel from someone else which is probably why they retweeted.

Screenshot-20240703-062556.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RedRage

JMForte

She already was, you don't post a pic of the sole unless you know what you're doing. Normal people assume a foot pic from the top is fine.
You don't make feet merch unless you know what you're doing, besides, she was already on record on saying she liked feet, even on stream she had already said she liked feet.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
The question is, was she a footbro before or did capippis mold her into this wretched being?

Bronze

Pippa is at 0:27 if timestamp doesn't work

DogBone

The question is, was she a footbro before or did capippis mold her into this wretched being?
I think Pippa is attracted to anything if it's attached to a blonde with huge tits. If Watame had really hyper-detailed art of her hands, Pippa would start posting like she's Yoshikage Kira.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
fantastic and/or horrifying news - architect bros stay winning:

Ghost Archive is being homosexual, and doesn't want history to remember that our step-sis is looking forward to the $1.99 value menu at Sonic Drive-Thru

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Context for those who didn't see. Kiwis are trying to make a thread on Pippa again, this time aimed at the Beauty Parlor crowd.
1720034354986.png
And Pipkun is being Pipkun because he saw @thhrang getting riled up to defend her once more in the groomcord.

Of course, I think a Pippa thread will always fail, even if they think that they can milk her. If anything it's gonna be more like the Jim thread where half the thread is sucking his dick and the other half are seething about his fans (but never about him himself).

Top Bottom