"Programming socks, what's that supposed to mean?"IRyS

Pochi Calls Out Idol Corp

Bug Eater

The more I read, the more I think Pochi was trying to take the money and bail without fulfilling all her donothon goals. And her own document doesn't do any good to paint the story in her favor. There's just too much that smells about this situation. And although my opinion of Idol has gone down a bit in the last few months, my inclination is more fault is lying with Pochi unless something catastrophic is revealed about how Idol is run in the mean time.
I feel like the total breakdown in communications is partially Idol's (or Aviel's) fault, kinda like how Phase was before they hired Muumi - maybe they could've salvaged a better outcome with someone more experienced in dealing with women moments. On the other hand I don't understand what was stopping her from fulfilling the donathon goals and then requesting to graduate (outside of the obvious grift/scam answer), she has to be retarded if she doesn't understand how bad that looks.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I feel like the total breakdown in communications is partially Idol's (or Aviel's) fault, kinda like how Phase was before they hired Muumi - maybe they could've salvaged a better outcome with someone more experienced in dealing with women moments. On the other hand I don't understand what was stopping her from fulfilling the donathon goals and then requesting to graduate (outside of the obvious grift/scam answer), she has to be retarded if she doesn't understand how bad that looks.
The big unknown is how much of it is related to Tomer being shitcanned. As others have pointed out, Pochi seemed to like him a lot. Did the communication breakdown occur because she was bitter about losing a favored manager? Was Aviel just an idiot? Was Pochi a total menhara who dug her heels in and refused to budge? I wish we knew any direction here.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Assuming there's no amicable solution to this, the big question is going to be what happens to all that money?

Pochi doesn't deserve a cent but I doubt anyone who dono'd would be happy with Idol keeping it either. They're likely going to have to refund it and that's going to be a solid hit financially.

Not to mention Idols tried pretty hard to avoid refunding anyone for the previous Pochi donothon or the Yuko one, so I wouldn't be surprised if the jew does everything in his power to jew his way out of giving that money back.
Objectively the smartest move is to refund it. It's a hit but it salvages there reputation if the rat about her trying to scam the audience is true. Locking the money for use in achieving the goals and only distributing the funds after is a very reasonable contract restriction on donothons.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I assume I'm not the only one who's a bit leery of a "Get a cat" donothon goal. That just reeks of Christmas pet for the kids, abandoned by easter.
She was probably planning to get a cat anyway, or had already gotten one. If she meets the goal she posts pictures and updates of the cat on Twitter. If not, she just doesn't post those (or posts them on her alt account).

Limkin

Can anyone who is her fan explain to me why she decided to redesign herself as a loli anyway? And how she got ahead of every single person in the company for this, including idolHE, with no one else in her gen having even a single costume up to this day? For now it's being rrats, but this and her being buddies with a whore and a manager who got fired for banging said whore, is not exactly putting her in good light and as a trustworthy person.
The whole "they froze the money so I can't do this anymore" has very simple refute - you had a year, you knew you had to do this, why you didn't do it before?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And how she got ahead of every single person in the company for this, including idolHE, with no one else in her gen having even a single costume up to this day?
Maybe Riro wasn't the only company whore.
:ironmousekek:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I definitely think some fault lies with Idol Management for not tardwrangling by vetting some of their talents' retarded ideas for donothon goals and they should be working more closely with the talents to ensure they're actually planning on completing those goals after being paid to. However Riro's meatstick getting yeeted out of the company likely caused some issues on the organizational side of things with regards to Pochi and it sounds like Big Jew is trying to fix it. For all we know, maybe Tomer was doubledipping in the pooch as well, so that's why she was allowed to get away with slacking on donothon goals for so long.

Overall I am equals parts annoyed and humored that some dumb whore has made me side with a jew.

Gorilla Drip

New post with new info just dropped

archive
1711123059867.png

immagine_2024-03-22_165816873.png

immagine_2024-03-22_165942205.png

UPDATE: Did she remove it in a matter of minutes? Good thing I archived it

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
They let all their girls become lolis, too. Fucking filth, tbh.
In Idol's defense, I'd only consider Yuko, Fuyo, Pochi (but let's be honest, who cares about Pochi?), and the blue raccoon girl to be lolis. Coni and Roca are pushing it, but I'd consider them developed enough to be shortstacks. At this point in time, Phase Connect is more cute-and-funny than Idol.

As for the Pochi situation, as much reason as we have gotten to doubt Idol these past few months, I find it difficult to side against them when their enemies keep turning out to be the biggest menheras possible. Dragging Riro through the mud with that termination notice was fucked up, sure, but considering the extent of her crimes I don't know if there was a better option. Withholding donothon money from Pochi so she can't graduate sounds fucked up on paper, but if she's trying to take the money and dip so she doesn't have to fulfill her donothon rewards, then fuck her, she deserves to get stuck. It's impressive how Idol manages to stay one step ahead by being less scummy than whoever is calling them out. I really hope this Pochi shit isn't the torpedo that sinks the Idol boat, between this and her model woes she's always been a pain in the dick, and I'd hate to see genuinely good talent suffer for her unrestrained menhera.

Limkin

The original donothon was in March. In september she is talking about getting paid over 10k dollars and from the screenshot it seems like she did receive it in the end. In december she makes another donothon, and with timeline she is trying to push, her not getting money in the next 2 months means idol refused to send it to her. Judging by a previous example - you receive them about half a year later in full. And before anyone starts flipping out - YT alone can withheld payments for 2+ months before processing it to your account, with this large amounts of money getting stuck being properly processed for half a year is not weird at all.
She is seriously trying to push a narrative but her own examples don't support what she is saying

Bronze

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The only thing worse than seeing a vtuber you like working for a terrible corpo is finding out that the vtuber herself might just be a scamming piece of shit.
:depressedtako:

Gorilla Drip

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The original donothon was in March. In september she is talking about getting paid over 10k dollars and from the screenshot it seems like she did receive it in the end. In december she makes another donothon, and with timeline she is trying to push, her not getting money in the next 2 months means idol refused to send it to her. Judging by a previous example - you receive them about half a year later in full. And before anyone starts flipping out - YT alone can withheld payments for 2+ months before processing it to your account, with this large amounts of money getting stuck being properly processed for half a year is not weird at all.
She is seriously trying to push a narrative but her own examples don't support what she is saying
Idol utilized StreamElements as the sole donoation method, so it seems weird that it would take that long. IIRC, the vendor should recieve the payment from an authorised transaction within 30 (typical) to 60 (very infrequent) days at the most. Maybe there's some gay asterisk appended to that.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
In Idol's defense, I'd only consider Yuko, Fuyo, Pochi (but let's be honest, who cares about Pochi?), and the blue raccoon girl to be lolis. Coni and Roca are pushing it, but I'd consider them developed enough to be shortstacks. At this point in time, Phase Connect is more cute-and-funny than Idol.

As for the Pochi situation, as much reason as we have gotten to doubt Idol these past few months, I find it difficult to side against them when their enemies keep turning out to be the biggest menheras possible. Dragging Riro through the mud with that termination notice was fucked up, sure, but considering the extent of her crimes I don't know if there was a better option. Withholding donothon money from Pochi so she can't graduate sounds fucked up on paper, but if she's trying to take the money and dip so she doesn't have to fulfill her donothon rewards, then fuck her, she deserves to get stuck. It's impressive how Idol manages to stay one step ahead by being less scummy than whoever is calling them out. I really hope this Pochi shit isn't the torpedo that sinks the Idol boat, between this and her model woes she's always been a pain in the dick, and I'd hate to see genuinely good talent suffer for her unrestrained menhera.
Coni is not a short stack, she's completely flat. She also shares the same mama as Muyu and Muyu's PL both whom are lolis.

She just doesn't play into the Loli coomer shit on the same level as Yuko did.

Limkin

Riro was less menhera than Pochi, honestly. She just memed the whole thing into absurdity and got away with it (mostly)
Pochi so far has been - vagueposting on twitter, posting callout messages, hard pitybaiting, "if you love me you wouldn't believe mean things about me would you darlings?" kind of trash, posting and immediately deleting messages, contradicting her own statements, doubling down on "please do not believe their lies I am innocent" when no one from the company even said anything bad about her yet in public
Idol utilized StreamElements as the sole donoation method, so it seems weird that it would take that long. IIRC, the vendor should recieve the payment from an authorised transaction within 30 (typical) to 60 (very infrequent) days at the most. Maybe there's some gay asterisk appended to that.
If you hit a certain limit and/or the amount of money is atypical to your regular the bank can just go fuck off mode and sit on it, until they are dead sure you aren't running some schemes or involved in illegal activites either as a victim or perpetrator. Usually if that's the case then the bank is ordered to cancel a transaction gifting their own money to the end of the chain, until the lawsuit is finished and money is confiscated (if even there is something to confiscate). And they don't like losing money so they would rather fuck you over on an off-chance they are saving your money. Donothon is a prime example of "tons of money coming at once that absolutely do not look normal on charts"

Arznbae

wtf is happening
All I'm getting out of this is that Pochi is a lazy broad, whip these women into shape jewman.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The problem here is that she herself is trying to bail from Idol, and the realistic timetable for tons of these goals are probably 6 months if not a year. She herself is the one that made it seem like she wants out ASAP. And she also clearly has a history completely fucking up fulfilling all of her donothon goals. This 'narrative' she's complaining about is one of her own doing because of how she's conducted herself.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom