"The bed is for sleeping... and possibly other things"Fujikura Uruka

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Maniacal Foreigner

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If you're equating a drawing to real people, you're as retarded as they come, and it's common behavior in a specific kind of people.
But I get it, it's her own avatar, that's fucked up, etc. Not everyone links their avatar to themselves, and in Para's case she was an artist many years before being a streamer, this isn't anything new.
You might disagree and say there's correlation to real life behavior but if you're premeditating something out of it, you're policing thoughts just like the vermintide.
Did you really just throw a tantrum because he said "herself" instead of "her model"?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Did you really just throw a tantrum because he said "herself" instead of "her model"?
N-no. It's more about "thought policing" and equating 2D to 3D, it instantly triggers me.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
N-no. It's more about "thought policing" and equating 2D to 3D, it instantly triggers me.

You need to chill out. Read his post again. Nowhere did he mention real life. Even guro is a form of art.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Kiki reads to me like someone who was sexually abused repeatedly as a minor and is coping with it in extremely unhealthy ways. I don't think she's beyond redemption but as long as she's still in her community where her attitude about all this is encouraged by her own fans, often monetarily that's never gonna change. I'm not really bothered by loli and will fall back on the hated "it's just drawings" argument but it's clear with her it goes beyond that.

Gunjy though is an absolute degenerate subhuman whose prison sentence is the least of what he fucking deserves. The kind of guy who would have a 10 year old tell him they were actually 25 and would go, "But your honor she said she was an adult" and expect the judge not to question if they could cave his skull in with their gavel before the bailiff could pull them off him.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't think she's beyond redemption
She admitted to being a pedophile attracted to children.

There is no cure for pedophilia beyond a bullet. "Rehabilitation" does not work. She said she "helped herself out of it" but quite frankly I do not believe her.

She still, to this day, surrounds herself with enablers who circlejerk her & her interests, not taking any steps towards the hypothetical "rehabilitation".

I think she is beyond redemption.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Well, feels like enough Internet for the day. Geez.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Proctor needs to stop being such a melodramatic woman. Here I am expecting some hard shit and all it was some messages. Don't get me wrong I think both deserve to be shot but if I were to only pick one it would be marina.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

There is no cure for pedophilia beyond a bullet. "Rehabilitation" does not work. She said she "helped herself out of it" but quite frankly I do not believe her.

She still, to this day, surrounds herself with enablers who circlejerk her & her interests, not taking any steps towards the hypothetical "rehabilitation".

You just know everyone on this forum would crucify every single male vtuber if screenshots like this came out. But hey its the cute bunny whore of 4chan surely she can get better right??

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wish @Bay Lurker would type so we could get to the bottom of why he's whiteknighting for literally Bathtub Ross in woman form.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
Like seriously dude, she admitted to being into toddlercon 'on a good day' whilst admitting to having done TEACHING IN THE PAST while also LITERALLY VERBATIM ADMITTING SHE IS A PEDOPHILE! What're you doing man?

Tubedude

Obviously Kiki should never be around children and is definitely not seeking help. She is obviously bad. But I don't see what makes her worse than Marina. Is the guy in the messages underage? With Marina we have someone who shouldn't be around children actively seeking out to be around them. With Kiki it seems like she wants to BE younger because she fetishizes that and is going after older guys. Edit: Apparently I missed the teacher part with Kiki. Edit 2: Is the teacher part not in the collage? If it is there guess I am fucking blind.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wish @Bay Lurker would type so we could get to the bottom of why he's whiteknighting for literally Bathtub Ross in woman form.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
Like seriously dude, she admitted to being into toddlercon 'on a good day' whilst admitting to having done TEACHING IN THE PAST while also LITERALLY VERBATIM ADMITTING SHE IS A PEDOPHILE! What're you doing man?
M8 i get that and heavily understand that what she is doing is pretty reprehensible but sperging out over reactions is nolan tier

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

1718385073497.png
This is the rest of that text screenshot. Given the further context of her mostly likely talking about when she was statutory raped and that's where this all comes from you don't think it's possible that comes from severe psychological trauma and someone not of sane mind?

When a girls been groomed by pedophiles for most of her life and convinced these kind of opinions are the norm and that grooming continues into her adulthood she never had a fucking chance. She needs to log off and disappear from the internet and get some serious help.

If by some rare chance she actually does get help and yet despite that she's still doing the same stuff then sure put a bullet in her I don't care.
You just know everyone on this forum would crucify every single male vtuber if screenshots like this came out. But hey its the cute bunny whore of 4chan surely she can get better right??
Double standards are real and it's retarded to pretend they're not. Women have not and never will be held to the same standards as men. Equality is a lie.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Given the further context of her mostly likely talking about when she was statutory raped and that's where this all comes from you don't think it's possible that comes from severe psychological trauma and someone not of sane mind?
Yes but she continues to perpetuate it and surrounds herself with enabling circlejerkers such as her fanbase who reciprocate said interests and play into them. She's not going to get help.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She needs to log off and disappear from the internet and get some serious help.
I think this is the crux of the issue @thhrang has. Staying online, continuing the course, appealing to the exact same audience is not "getting help". Little miss needs to do the same advice we give to Nolan. Delete the Kiki Pyon persona. Go completely off the internet. Receive DEEP psychological help. Then, and only then, if she comes back to content creation can we assume she's actually made progress to improving herself. Otherwise it's all goddamn lipservice.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Then, and only then, if she comes back to content creation and assume she's actually made progress to improving herself.
And even then, I don't believe her "having issues being attracted to children" is something one can magically solve by therapy.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she 16 or so on those screenshots?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
And even then, I don't believe her "having issues being attracted to children" is something one can magically solve by therapy.
I'm gonna play devil's advocate on this one and say this is the kind of thing that could be groomed into someone, in the same way gay/trans paedophiles convince impressionable young boys who've never shown any signs of LGBT shit that they like men/feel like a girl etc.. I think it's that's the case then they could work their way out of it.

That being said someone with these issues should not have an audience, especially one full of /vt/ nonces who very much enjoy that she's fucked in the head. Groomers like pre-groomed women because they don't have to work as hard to get what they want, and as it stands she's complicit in the cycle of abuse by doing what she's doing.

On another note I may have missed it with all the information that's come out recently, but do we know her full legal name? If so it needs to be posted publicly on the Kiwi Farms next to that screenshot of her saying she's attracted to children because, regardless of how or why that message came to be, that's the kind of information whatever the Australian equivalent of a DBS checker is should know about if she ever tries to get back into teaching.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Something i'd like to point out.

Screenshot_20240614-134244_Google.jpg
Link going in more details

this shows that out of 747 pedos, 135 are claiming to have been abused as children. Thats almost 20%. 1 out of 5 pedo was abused as a kid.

Now, for people saying thats because she got abused, its the trauma, are you ready to say the same thing about these 20%? Are you willing to believe they just need to go offline and maybe have a little talk to a psychiatrist to get the problem solved? I sure dont.

Top Bottom