"Apparently, they all just assumed that I was that girl who wet herself"Matsukai Mao

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stunned But Dumb

I really gotta stop sperging out about Lumi now, this thread has been completely derailed. Sorry about that.
Info is info, I appreciate what you've posted. I will admit that while this spun off from what it was about I only posted in the thread when it turned out Kiki may have had something to do with Lumi (and Shiina)

Salado

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Negzana

Hey I grew up on the Internet from the age of 9 and if you ignore that I'm on a vtuber board and have oshis that are autism red flags I'm 100% normal

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The ghost of Ethan Ralph haunts this thread as a constant reminder that it is not about him in the slightest.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The ghost of Ethan Ralph haunts this thread as a constant reminder that it is not about him in the slightest.
That just makes this whole thing funnier. He's so desperate for the anime weeb degenerates to get mad at him for content, but instead we just ignore him and talk about other shit even in his dedicated thread.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Sometimes it's worth even the hint, just so you can be reassured you aren't all alone and insane.
Is that what you tell your imaginary, fluffy tailed waifus?

Hey I grew up on the Internet from the age of 9 and if you ignore that I'm on a vtuber board and have oshis that are autism red flags I'm 100% normal
:NOWWELAUGH:
>Kaela doesn't stream for a day
>Has withdrawal symptoms and goes "Uuu, where is my mommy penguin!?!?"

God's Weakest Pemaloe.
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
When you hear that a girl might have been blackmailing 4chan users after having sex with them as a minor, you know what you should do?

Subscribe, apparently.

Sometimes I really hate vtuber fans.

View attachment 71331
This seems like regular growth. Nothing about these numbers really stand out as people mass subscribing to her.

This whole Kiki discourse reminds me that gay ops have been run surrounding her for a long time. Around two years ago, I got these in my Marshmallow.

View attachment 71347
View attachment 71348
This shit came up when she collabed with Pippa. I remember that a ton of people started to dig into her past back then.

I always put this out there - if anyone wants to put out information and either wants to make sure their words have weight without fully leaking who they are, or want to launder it through another source, myself and the other mods are more than happy to hear anyone out. Just DM us.
Problem with this is that its probably easy to know who the source for the information was as only a small handful of people may have been knowledgeable about certain things.

Hey, thank you lurkerfriend. We appreciate any contribution here that anyone can bring. As for the Cyberlive stuff, there's enough controversy that always seems to trace back to that place that we've considered making a thread just to have a document of it because it all seems so esoteric and lost to chan posts. If you see that pop up, feel free to contribute!
I think its time a Cyberlive thread should get made. These girls have been around since forever and have had their hands ina bunch of key events related to Vtubing in the west. Now they have all been spreading around and going into other agencies and I wonder if some of the same shitty behavior have followed them because from personal experience, people like that never really change especially if they are never held accountable for it. Seems Vera had been shitting things up for a while before the final yab too.

wrp

Does anyone besides AB have an archive of this kiki/pippa collab? I always thought they were planning one and it just fell through without ever happening

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

I thought that section of the farms was for hating ralph not worshipping him lol.
because other alogs and orbiters are far more interesting than the gunt. The gunt is basically 'who' nowadays.

wrp

Bronze

For specific things, someone saying they can't show stuff but can confirm it's true may have some merit. The issue I have with "X person is bad" without additional proof given is that "bad" can mean anything. They say Pippa and Phase are bad. A lot of people consider Sayu bad for different reasons. People consider Elira, Millie and Vox bad. MarinaVT is bad and make all others look like saints.

Even if we accept all these accusations they are clearly bad on different levels

Salado

For specific things, someone saying they can't show stuff but can confirm it's true may have some merit. The issue I have with "X person is bad" without additional proof given is that "bad" can mean anything. They say Pippa and Phase are bad. A lot of people consider Sayu bad for different reasons. People consider Elira, Millie and Vox bad. MarinaVT is bad and make all others look like saints.

Even if we accept all these accusations they are clearly bad on different levels
It can mean "X is kind of a cunt" to "X is a serial killer" to anything in between.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

tgmslc

Top Bottom