"♪ We aah za world...! ♫ AARGH! I FOUND IT! GET OUT OF MY WAY GODDAMN IT!"Inugami Korone (shiny hunting with Okayu)

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I would be surprised if Birdie isn't Chase, he's doing the same shit as always in his wording like "we need to dox" or "we need to-", always trying to act like a member of a group to make a call to action instead of actually doing the legwork himself or just plainly presenting the information he's found.
i think he is, afaik the "We" refers to Soyjack and he has been rallying the 'teens to do shit ever since his reddits died

God's Strongest Dragoon

i think he is, afaik the "We" refers to Soyjack and he has been rallying the 'teens to do shit ever since his reddits died
Yeah, we've known that for a while. His instant response with info about @thhrang was an immediate red flag but then mentioning the soyjak was what really made it really seem like Chase. I hardly read much about his thread but even I can tell when the signs are just blatant as hell, he really does suck at sockpuppeting.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I know why Chase is using a Dokuro-chan profile picture on the farms now. The anime caters to him 100%.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Chase is now a part of guntiverse?
This year fucking sucks

lolwatagain

I would be surprised if Birdie isn't Chase, he's doing the same shit as always in his wording like "we need to dox" or "we need to-", always trying to act like a member of a group to make a call to action instead of actually doing the legwork himself or just plainly presenting the information he's found.
The most hilarious thing is watching Birdie/Chase fail in real time. We already know that Kiki is Bunke due to reinigen and Sanshain's posts. Yet instead of trying to find information on Bunke/Nicky, he's posting links about Kikipyonpyon and Bunnyonvt. Including links to a website where you can "Find the best restaurants, cafés and bars in India."

Who knew that Kiki was a street-shitter instead of an Aussie in Perth.

Chase is now a part of guntiverse?
This year fucking sucks
I remember he would also post quite a bit in the Bossmanjack threads the last time he went on a sockpuppeting spree in the homeland. It feels like he's so desperate to be a member of the community that he'll end up posting in threads about the latest lolcow, trying to blend in, before his autism about Thhrang, Pippa, Hexa, Kuri or Rev flares up and he reveals himself to be the lolcow he really is.

Also, looking at the posts he's made as Birdie, he's been making the same kind of posts about Turkey Tom that he would make about Rev. I would bet money that Chase was either banned from Turkey Tom's discord, or Tom told him to fuck off after Chase bugged him to make a video about Pippa and Thhrang.

Edit: Fuck, I forgot my Chase Lore. Tom actually did mention him in a video. Yeah, Birdie is fucking Chase.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Including links to a website where you can "Find the best restaurants, cafés and bars in India."
This is how Chase operates, by looking up user names in things that would never be related to the person he's looking up. Chase also never seems to realize that people would use different user names for varied services online. This is why I'm now Marlon Reis from Portugal because he found some dude's League of Legends account name that went by VTuberCringe.

lolwatagain

This is why I'm now Marlon Reis from Portugal because he found some dude's League of Legends account name that went by VTuberCringe.
I can't believe you fucking beat up Ralph and stole his purse.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I can't believe you fucking beat up Ralph and stole his purse.
It's all connected by strings of fate and I'm also sure there's a prophecy about it chiseled into an ancient chunk of rock hidden somewhere in Gaza.

1666709050321.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I remember he would also post quite a bit in the Bossmanjack threads the last time he went on a sockpuppeting spree in the homeland. It feels like he's so desperate to be a member of the community that he'll end up posting in threads about the latest lolcow, trying to blend in, before his autism about Thhrang, Pippa, Hexa, Kuri or Rev flares up and he reveals himself to be the lolcow he really is.
If you had told me that the Kiki drama was coming back, and that I'd technically be involved by sweeping for her friend, I would have called you crazy. :whatastory:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This is how Chase operates, by looking up user names in things that would never be related to the person he's looking up. Chase also never seems to realize that people would use different user names for varied services online. This is why I'm now Marlon Reis from Portugal because he found some dude's League of Legends account name that went by VTuberCringe.
Dudes just projecting. You know how low iq dudes cant into things like hypotheticals, this dude right here cannot imagine anyone not thinking like him, not acting like him, not being in the same situation as him. This is why when he tries to dox people he think what he would do. And thats basically shit in a can and never change his username across accounts

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
This whole Kiki discourse reminds me that gay ops have been run surrounding her for a long time. Around two years ago, I got these in my Marshmallow.

View attachment 71347
View attachment 71348
A bit late, but I believe the referenced clip of her performing the greatest crime is this https://files.catbox.moe/ijvyby.mp4, and there's this as well https://files.catbox.moe/2kizt7.mp4

If you look up the file name, you can find a list of clips of her saying the kind of things you're especially not supposed to say on pride month. What stands out is that this list has been posted every once in a while on vt since 2021, by what I assume to be a dedicated seething schizo - the last time was just four days ago! It's probably the same person who messaged you. The other ones are mostly in a similar vein, and there's two where she's talking about drinking her piss recreationally. Funnily enough, the piss clips seem to have been curated out of the more recent postings, as it has since become unhinged disaster vtuber meta. She was truly a pioneer.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
It’s better like that anyway. some tards think im from Alaska or some kid from argentina. Among other stuff. It’s funnier when people think they know but they don’t, also keeps your actual identity safe.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Another Ethan Ralph hate thread derailed by talking shit about his alogs!
THE RALPHAMALE ALWAYS WINS, BITCH

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Randbot is such a fucking retard he admitted that 'toddlercon on a good day' Kiki is actually TERRIFIED of Null & Kiwi Farms.
image.png
:whatastory:

Gee I wonder why. Maybe it's because she has skeletons in her closest that she is desperate to hide? :ameliaThink:

Rand also namedrops Pippa & Kirsche as "not being scared of Null". Wanna know why they aren't, retard? Neither of them have a sordid past pedobaiting on imageboards, talking about toddlercon, or are pedophiles/active enablers like Kiki may actually be.

Last edited:

Salado

Randbot is such a fucking retard he admitted that 'toddlercon on a good day' Kiki is actually TERRIFIED of Null & Kiwi Farms.
image.png
:whatastory:

Gee I wonder why. Maybe it's because she has skeletons in her closest that she is desperate to hide? :ameliaThink:

Rand also namedrops Pippa & Kirsche as "not being scared of Null". Wanna know why they aren't, retard? Neither of them have a sordid past pedobaiting on imageboards, talking about toddlercon, or are pedophiles/active enablers like Kiki may actually be.
"He met all the Vtubers, in person, at OffKai"

This motherfucker is severally mentally retarded (as in literally handicapped) or is planting landmines like it's Normandy.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...if there's one, surefire way to get people to look into you more, it's to tell them to stop looking into you. many such cases!

unironically, saying nothing would have been better than confiding into someone with very loose lips, and people would have just laughed at Chase instead.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'm sure it'll blow over, as Kiki "41%? Not even a dent" Pyon did nothing wrong.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm sure it'll blow over, as Kiki "41%? Not even a dent" Pyon did nothing wrong.
Going to bat for someone solely because they have said edgy 'based' things before is retarded and is how people like Ralph still end up with fans because "HE'S A LE BASED CULTURE WARRIOR GUYS FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE HE DOES".

Top Bottom