"What the fucj is a Ramadan month is that like a convention or"Kuro Kurenai

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
That's an interesting thought, because we're rapidly approaching the debut anniversary for Lazulight and Obsydia two months after that. If this really pissed people off internally, along with all the other manager fuckups, we might see the first willing graduations from Niji-EN.
Would be funny if the entire EN branch just implode like that before the last ex-IDs decide to graduate, damn Sayu I kneel

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
fuck you FUCK YOU PLUTO IS A PLANET
Nenejak.jpg
Ehem, aktsually according to SCIENCE done by PROFFESIONALS, pluto has not been a planet since 2006, you may not have noticed if you weren't SMART ENOUGH but don't worry, there's still plenty of time for you to do better and read up on SCIENTIFIC TOPICS that actually grow your BRAIN and promote a healthier, updated worldview. Though I will have to downvote your post for spreading misinformation, sorry about that friendo.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
pluto has not been a planet since 2006
Its already been 17 years? Oh god:gunpeko:

@NolanCrush i see you have a lot of fun in sayu's discord. Try and not be a degenerate i would be very sad to take screenshots of ur lolcow moments in there after you get banned

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
:magnino: no you can't trick me that the gamecube and DS are so old now that missing that gen makes me and others a boomer
It wasn't that long ago........
The DS is 19 years old, the Gamecube is 21 years old. Add ten, twelve, fourteen years for the age of a young Sayu and take a few for playing a console a few years after release and a guess of an age around thirty makes sense.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Does anyone have timestamps for when Sayu talks about Phase/Pippa?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
View attachment 24091
Ehem, aktsually according to SCIENCE done by PROFFESIONALS, pluto has not been a planet since 2006, you may not have noticed if you weren't SMART ENOUGH but don't worry, there's still plenty of time for you to read up on SCIENTIFIC TOPICS that actually grow your BRAIN and promote a healthier, updated worldview. Though I will have to downvote your post for spreading misinformation, sorry about that friendo.
Nenejak bringing the facts, so you aren't stuck in wrongthink
Its already been 17 years? Oh god
:shiinastare:

Well, it seemed like Sayu had a good time talking tonight, nothing earth-shattering, just a lot of talk. I hope she settles back into streaming alright, even if she watches hasanabi and doesn't appreciate the second amendment

Godfuckingdamnit

I just hope her new model is good. Gonna be hard to match Zaion.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I am expecting nothing burger is going on. However, she confirmed lawyer is involved, and based on what @Azehara mentioned earlier on, Nijisanji possibly did not become TOTAL NIJI DEATH, but Taking a BIG L in reaching an agreement with Sayu and her lawyer allowing Sayu to release the tactical nuke
I may be hallucinating, but some solid points were made even when she tried hard to stir the conversation away.
Whoever thought this was gonna be another nuke, clearly can't read between the lines, the doc was the nuke. This is her putting an end to this chapter in her life and moving on, she still has bills to pay and needs to establish that she is still in the game, she can't be Sayu who was fired from Niji forever.

Yet she still pointed out the rift growing in Niji, and she was responsible for showing some talents that there are issues inside the company
She still pointed out that there's some level of nepotism/hierarchy inside Niji that could hurt her friends.
She said that some stuff she left out was damaging, implying sexism
And she still covered bases saying she still has ammo and is willing to use it if Anycolor fucks around.
This is nothing more than a loss to Niji, they tried and failed miserably to kill her character and it all blew in their faces and the whole world (well those interested in this niche entertainment sector) was there to see a girl land a Huge PR hit on them and walk away free.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
:magnino: no you can't trick me that the gamecube and DS are so old now that missing that gen makes me and others a boomer
6688846.jpg

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I may be hallucinating, but some solid points were made even when she tried hard to stir the conversation away.
Whoever thought this was gonna be another nuke, clearly can't read between the lines, the doc was the nuke. This is her putting an end to this chapter in her life and moving on, she still has bills to pay and needs to establish that she is still in the game, she can't be Sayu who was fired from Niji forever.

Yet she still pointed out the rift growing in Niji, and she was responsible for showing some talents that there are issues inside the company
She still pointed out that there's some level of nepotism/hierarchy inside Niji that could hurt her friends.
She said that some stuff she left out was damaging, implying sexism
And she still covered bases saying she still has ammo and is willing to use it if Anycolor fucks around.
This is nothing more than a loss to Niji, they tried and failed miserably to kill her character and it all blew in their faces and the whole world (well those interested in this niche entertainment sector) was there to see a girl land a Huge PR hit on them and walk away free.
Biggest Nuke from this stream really was

she let the Roman Empire fall to the Barbarians and left the tower of pisa tilted. SHE COULD'VE SAVED THE WEST!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Does anyone have timestamps for when Sayu talks about Phase/Pippa?
2:23:50 is when she starts shilling other vtubers she mentioned Pippa at 2:24:54 timestamped

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I enjoyed the stream for what it was and it cemented further why Zaion was my favorite in XSoleil. She really banters well with her chat and is a great entertainer even with the debuff of mostly playing gachashit.

akqosj5juhv51.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Damn, I can't believe Zaion's last words before dying on the way to her home planet was "NijiYamanbas deserve the rope".

At least Sayu seems ok.

Peachmoon

The Assman
Honestly didn't know what to expect (I thought maybe we'd get crying, or more slips of the tongue).
But I'm really impressed with how well she kept herself together. Reading text absolutely cannot convey the missing humanistic side of someone giving verbal testimony/confirmations.
I had wondered if Sayu changed between the time she graduated and joined Niji, but she's literally the same person, only more weathered, more hurt. Still very sweet, if not just a little dumb and stumbling through life as she always has. (Tough family situation, basically feeling misplaced even irl, explains a lot Abt the tough skin she's formed.)
As much as this sucked for her, I think she's taking it in strides in the best way--no kneeling to the actual wrong doings against her, accepting she has faults and that she messed up, plain and simple.
Standing up for herself and also moving on to greener pastures is commendable--it makes me want to root for her again.
Nothing makes a man happier than to hear his oshi laughing genuinely.

Limkin

The biggest middle finger she could've given to Nijisanji with their scorched earth attempt at nuking her from existence would be to just have a proper and normal career with even bigger numbers than before and no signs of distraught from their actions. So having just a normal wholesome stream showing fanbase she is the same as always is the best thing to do

niggaphil

The biggest middle finger she could've given to Nijisanji with their scorched earth attempt at nuking her from existence would be to just have a proper and normal career with even bigger numbers than before and no signs of distraught from their actions. So having just a normal wholesome stream showing fanbase she is the same as always is the best thing to do
Sayu is Keanu Reeves in this scene:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
i hate that a fat fucking tránny ruined HDN for me.
It took a fat tranny to ruin that steaming pile of shit for you? I thought the generic hentai tier plot and constant cock teasing would have done that

Top Bottom