"Daijoubu dengana"Ookami Mio

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Phase connect?:pippaworship:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Shouted out Phase and Idol. This girl is too normal to be as menhera as Niji claims..

kestraline

Early Adopter
Whilst people can be happy about Phase being shilled, so was Idol.

Now let's go back to that one Idol blog...
idol invaders.PNG
Did she talk to them? And possibly fishman too?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've seen a handful of poachfriends pushing harder for Phase, I wonder if this'll put her off.

Also lmao

1683520665152.png

kukkia

Early Adopter
I'd rather listen to Lia obsess over those stupid Hoyo games.

All right, who's going to be the dedicated person who keeps watching this snoozefest and report back if anything interesting actually happens?
I did think that it would be funny seeing people who became fans of her through the drama realize that 90% of her content is just playing Chinese gacha games.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Shouted out Phase and Idol. This girl is too normal to be as menhera as Niji claims..
Well, a not so volatile sort of menhera at least. Vtubers and menhera, inseparable
Did she talk to them? And possibly fishman too?
It's possible, but I imagine in all the legal froufrou, she would keep quiet about that sort of thing, no need for more fuss
I did think that it would be funny seeing people who became fans of her through the drama realize that 90% of her content is just playing Chinese gacha games.
Yep, a different sort of menhera

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

It's a disease that has felled others before...

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
:depressedtako:Sad cat story time
I've experienced enough pets passing over the years, it hasn't not hurt. It hurt when I took a stray in with an old intestinal wound. I really felt bad I didn't have the means to attempt further life, the cat was friendly and seemed to appreciate the care, real friendly.... I was pretty upset at the people where it lived that they hadn't cared for it sooner.
E: Another copy of the art she had on screen
1683522202870.png

Last edited:

Paladin

Perrot got a shout out.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Dude, most of us watch Pippa regularly. We don't give a shit what crappy game she half assed plays if she's entertaining.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This was nice for a change of pace, but I really need schizo energy or drama from a livestream.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I don't know why anyone expected her to drop any major drama. Personally I just never watched her as Zaion, so I was curious what she was like.

I'm not a gacha fan but I like her. I prefer to watch more... insane people, but if she does any variety garbage I'd tune in.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She praised this art I found it in her likes

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I hope this is a bait to filter the impatient people, and shes saving the juicy shit for last.
🌈🌈🌈🌈

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Paladin

1683521874870.png
Edit fuck i was to late. Enjoy the shit crop

niggaphil

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

RestlessRain