"Geese are birds but I don't think ducks are, ducks are duck"Mysta Rias

The Kenji Situation

tgmslc

i skimmed rima's video and she says that Rushia got terminated because of her being in relationship with Mafu and literally every comment is correcting on that fact
funnily enough, none of those corrections dont have any hearts on them, although to give a slight benefit of the doubt, all the correction comments are under 10 hours old while most hearted comments are 1 day old already

but its a dramafag so i dont expect any integrity
God, fucking Akidearest also made an "idolshit BAD" video a few months back. Played that clip of the one JP bro screaming that he used to love Rushia with no context or explanation, to highlight "virtual idolshit bad".

Fuck drama vloggers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, I came to that conclusion as well, going over all this. Sad as it is to say, I don't think Kenji standing down here and being reasonable was the best for his bottom line in the short term, as the crabs in the crab bucket come for all, and Kenji just slipped.
I expect his retarded fans to go on a crusade against Sayu when she comes back from vacation and streams again.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Oh no, no more indie drama!! What are we supposed to do? Go back and bash Kurosanji again? It is so outdated! :dokiSmug:
The Kenji vs Sayu arc may be over but I'd be shocked if this clown had a long enough moment of clarity to realize how bad this is all starting to look for him and shuts up.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Looks like Kenji and Sayu worked it out, guess he realized this was too dumb of a hill to die on. His fans don't seem to be taking it well looking at the replies to his statement though.

It is genuinely hilarious seeing how Kenji's fans are utterly baffled by the fact that they worked things out behind the scenes. They're like attack dogs who he's told to stay while they're eyeing a big, juicy steak. They're either gonna go at Sayu anyway after all this or start attacking Kenji instead.
Such is the nature of the fans you get after pandering to the Nijisanji audience, I guess.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Sorry for asking, but I can't find the Tenma clip of "False can suck my dick", does anyone have it? Because it really encapsulates how I feel about all these dramatubers

God's Strongest Dragoon

Such is the nature of the fans you get after pandering to the Nijisanji audience, I guess.
Here's the neat thing, he's not really part of the Nijisanji audience, he turned on Nijisanji when the Selen termination happened because he's a fairweather dramafag. When Parrot posted the collage of all the JP talents making shota/loli comments, A LOT of Kenji's fans were commenting that they don't know who anyone in that picture is. This is more of a case of teenagers/young 20s tourists. At least some vtweeters know some parts of the vtubing scene, these fags don't know shit and they're here to scream at everyone that doesn't act how they act. He riled up a pack of pitbulls by showing them a kindergarten and is now telling them to "sit" while he has no leash. They're not done causing problems.

tgmslc

It is genuinely hilarious seeing how Kenji's fans are utterly baffled by the fact that they worked things out behind the scenes. They're like attack dogs who he's told to stay while they're eyeing a big, juicy steak. They're either gonna go at Sayu anyway after all this or start attacking Kenji instead.
That's cute and all but this dipshit dragged the entire indie chuba community on Twitch into this mess, no shot that it stops now. With all the mad shit Kenji's been talking the past few days, I wouldn't be surprised if the Twitter mob he riled up turns around & hands him his own ass if he's suddenly doing a 180° turn.

niggaphil

Sorry for asking, but I can't find the Tenma clip of "False can suck my dick", does anyone have it? Because it really encapsulates how I feel about all these dramatubers
The closest one I could get:

c9c2751d-5ac5-49b2-a30c-505504585dd1.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Here's the neat thing, he's not really part of the Nijisanji audience, he turned on Nijisanji when the Selen termination happened because he's a fairweather dramafag. When Parrot posted the collage of all the JP talents making shota/loli comments, A LOT of Kenji's fans were commenting that they don't know who anyone in that picture is. This is more of a case of teenagers/young 20s tourists. At least some vtweeters know some parts of the vtubing scene, these fags don't know shit and they're here to scream at everyone that doesn't act how they act.
I think he is talking less about the actual Niji audience and more of the retarded zoomers niji courted

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I got you

Just remember to save, it's gonna be deleted soon.

E: clock me up I guess, mobile sucks.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I remember her, used to be a fighting game esports commentator iirc. Pretty feminist and woke, recently beat cancer. But yeah mostly a reaction channel so covering vtuber drama is new..

I went to find her reacting to some Shoeonhead vids to give her a bit of the botd in the insane woke dept but I couldn't find the one I remember watching I did find this tho so it seems she can at least enjoy edgy humor

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Him disappearing when she came on the pre-show for the Vtuber awards was the best part of that show. I'd make fun of him for running from the Canadian Chihuahua if it wasn't for the fact that I would too, Tenma's scary.
:lumitenmakillhim:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Looks like Kenji and Sayu worked it out, guess he realized this was too dumb of a hill to die on. His fans don't seem to be taking it well looking at the replies to his statement though.

A A

Couldn't even be assed to come up with an apology that sounded like he wanted to pretend to care. That's the most phoned in shit I've seen in a while and I'm supposed to believe he actually changed his mind or something? It reeks of someone sitting him down and drawing in crayon how fucking bad he looked so he just went "Uh yeah. we cool now. Whatever." when what he actually means is "Mom said I had to apologize to you because you were being a bitch to me."

Maybe I'm just jaded and this doesn't look as fake as I see it. I fully expect something else stupid to happen though. If Sayu is satisified and over/done officially here good on her. She got her win if he doesn't go full retard again. (I hope he does admittedly.)

Him disappearing when she came on the pre-show for the Vtuber awards was the best part of that show. I'd make fun of him for running from the Canadian Chihuahua if it wasn't for the fact that I would too, Tenma's scary.
Tenma's the best scary softie I've ever seen lol. She's somehow absolutely ready and willing to burn someone at the stake for being a flamer but cries at the silliest cute/sad shit in games. Glory be to Tenma, for the way she tells people off is pure magic.

niggaphil

FalseEyeD doesn't wanto to fuck with my Romanian wife, or else his pee pee will be stabbed :dokiSmug:

Tubedude

I went to find her reacting to some Shoeonhead vids to give her a bit of the botd in the insane woke dept but I couldn't find the one I remember watching I did find this tho so it seems she can at least enjoy edgy humor

I've watched some of her, she's a mixed bag, she'll say jokes are jokes, and is okay with a lot, even some racial ones, but then go hard on ones that rub her the wrong way (e.g. Calli's April Fools blaccent rap). She recognizes that racism can happen to white people, and even calls it out sometimes on her streams, and also recognizes that men can be sexually abused/harassed, but she also heavily is in support of rainbow identities.

As far as pure entertainment wise, it's typical reaction content, but she yaps a lot, and definitely shows her enthusiasm and hype if she likes whatever she's watching. Her One Piece reactions that I saw were fun.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Couldn't even be assed to come up with an apology that sounded like he wanted to pretend to care. That's the most phoned in shit I've seen in a while and I'm supposed to believe he actually changed his mind or something? It reeks of someone sitting him down and drawing in crayon how fucking bad he looked so he just went "Uh yeah. we cool now. Whatever." when what he actually means is "Mom said I had to apologize to you because you were being a bitch to me."
Oh it's absolutely fake as shit but he undoubtedly took the L and Sayu got the W so his humiliation is good enough for me

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Last edited:

Xuhle

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

A A

> She apologized to him.
I am so done feeling sorry for this chick.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Here's the ones I got while I was sharing with my group

Last edited:
Top Bottom