"i want to strangle this woman this is hoqw the asylum ends i am buying a planeticket to california and going on a murdering spree the piles of generic melennial women will fill the streets"The Proctor

The Kenji Situation

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Some of them claim to have been watching vtubers for year.
This is the first thing that i think when someone tells me they watch "vtubers" from Twitch and they are just some sluts or grifters like Kenji

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So where are the videos with WOOOLLSTAAAARRRRR in the background then tho?:pippasadl:
This is not the funny gangsta millenial negro, these are zoomer negros with pronouns in bio

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lol I dare Kenji to target a Holo, some of these people need to be brought down a couple pegs.
I haven't seen it because I'm not diving into this brain rot too deep myself, but I've seen some people say something along the lines of some people are trying to "bait" him into something regarding Holomems. Not sure how true this is, but it would be incredibly retarded if he did so. Which is why I really hope he does. The fag would get completely burned.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
some people are trying to "bait" him into something regarding Holomems. Not sure how true this is, but it would be incredibly retarded if he did so.
And it will be incredibly hypocritical if he didn't. He lose either way. :marinesmug:

Stunned But Dumb

Last year, I cannot remember when but it was on this forum, someone asked just why so many people here dislike using twitch and anything to do with it as opposed to youtube and while my answer had to do with the ads, I am now changing my answer to this.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've seen some people say something along the lines of some people are trying to "bait" him into something regarding Holomems.
This is ultra retarded too, touching the shit and inciting drama that will harm the talent just so you can rally an internet army to go after one guy and make Holo MORE enemies and pompous self-righteous critics than it already has. If this negroid is gonna fuck with people then let it be out of his own volition, falseflagging it into existence could very easily backfire.

Edit: Hello tourists.
tourism.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is ultra retarded too, touching the shit and inciting drama that will harm the talent just so you can rally an internet army to go after one guy and make Holo MORE enemies and pompous self-righteous critics than it already has. If this negroid is gonna fuck with people then let it be out of his own volition, falseflagging it into existence could very easily backfire.
I haven't seen it because I'm not diving into this brain rot too deep myself, but I've seen some people say something along the lines of some people are trying to "bait" him into something regarding Holomems. Not sure how true this is, but it would be incredibly retarded if he did so. Which is why I really hope he does. The fag would get completely burned.
I think the issue here with "baiting" him into attacking Holomembs is that the JPs wont care, but his audience wont either and could go full force into shitting on people they understand instead
And if they attack Holo and go full retard war on any "le lolicon enjoyers" they can easily just turn into an autist mob attacking anyone who vaugely mentions liking a Holomem imo, especially small/medium corpos or indies
Phase or Idol talents have enough wranglers to handle tards in chat or twitter, but someone like Amiya, Chinchilla, etc, would be more suceptible to random bullshit due to their small size
Not to mention that when it comes to falseflags, theres probably dime a dozen extreme schizos who want nothing but a mob to go after someone they dont like, could be usual suspects like unicorns, twitterfags, /vt/, nijisisters etc

It would just be even more pointless autism on sections of the community that are either doing good or even thriving, just because the twitch bubble always turns out like this, just let them chimp out on their own lane and make sure none of the ash gets blown to your personal enjoyment

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Edit: Hello tourists.
View attachment 68371
I think the issue here with "baiting" him into attacking Holomembs is that the JPs wont care, but his audience wont either and could go full force into shitting on people they understand instead
And if they attack Holo and go full retard war on any "le lolicon enjoyers" they can easily just turn into an autist mob attacking anyone who vaugely mentions liking a Holomem imo, especially small/medium corpos or indies
Phase or Idol talents have enough wranglers to handle tards in chat or twitter, but someone like Amiya, Chinchilla, etc, would be more suceptible to random bullshit due to their small size
Not to mention that when it comes to falseflags, theres probably dime a dozen extreme schizos who want nothing but a mob to go after someone they dont like, could be usual suspects like unicorns, twitterfags, /vt/, nijisisters etc

It would just be even more pointless autism on sections of the community that are either doing good or even thriving, just because the twitch bubble always turns out like this, just let them chimp out on their own lane and make sure none of the ash gets blown to your personal enjoyment
You're right. I wasn't really thinking on the false flag side of gay shit and more along the lines a natural progression of him and his audience flinging shit everywhere. Of course, I'd prefer it didn't affect anyone that doesn't need to be involved in this retard's fits, and ideally, him and his audience would just fuck off. My "I hope he does" comment was a thoughtless and retarded one made in passing, and while I'm sure it would hurt him more than help him, it's not worth it as he seems to be doing fine burning himself on his own without involving anymore people that don't need involvement in this retarded drama.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So Parrot4chan tweeted out this in response to Kenji's dumbass calling Sayu a shotacon once again to make a point that it's normal in the vtuber community/maybe see if he can bait the tard into going after Holo and while he's unfortunately been smart enough to ignore it so far his fans have not...

This is a small sample from the QRTs. There's even more if you look.
Screenshot-20240419-225115-X.jpg

Screenshot-2024-04-20-123613.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-123807.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-123857.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124004.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124100.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124224.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124313.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF WHERE DID ALL THESE RETARDS COME FROM? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW FUCKING HOLOLIVE?

Oh golly oh gee it's what I hate ABOUT MEDIUMS I LIKE GETTING FUCKING POPULAR

FUCKING SUBHUMAN YamanbaS INVADING LIKE THEY KNOW SHIT

GOD EVERY SINGLE ONE ON THIS FUCKING IMAGE IS OUTRIGHT DEMENTED,RETARDED,BLACK,FLIP,SANDYamanba,Yamanba,BASTARD,INFANTIZED BRAINFAGGOTS,MONKEYFAGGOTS, WOOD CHIPPER FODDERS

FUCKING FILTHY TOURISTS KILL YOURSELVES

So anyway to all those saying that indies are the future I want you to go to the nearest building,look for the tallest one and do us a favor and actually bungee jump without the equipment you fucking waste of space Yamanbas

Shit like this makes me think that maybe, just maybe the western expansion was nothing but utter mistake

Still,I look at the vtubers I regularly watch and see them grow in their own way and conclude that we need to actually fucking bomb the twitch HQ to have peace on this bitch because goddamn are they festering Yamanbafaggots in there both chuubawise and fanbasewise as much as fucking whoring it makes red light districts a run for their money

Tldr to that atrocious comment chain since it actually makes my blood boil:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
GOD EVERY SINGLE ONE ON THIS FUCKING IMAGE IS OUTRIGHT DEMENTED,RETARDED,BLACK,FLIP,SANDYamanba,Yamanba,BASTARD,INFANTIZED BRAINFAGGOTS,MONKEYFAGGOTS, WOOD CHIPPER FODDERS
Don't lie, your real issue is that everyone on that image are not bri'ish :smugpipi: If they were, you'd be singing very different song

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Allegedly one of the people in the anti-Kenji groupchat was a diaper fetishist who put oatmeal in diapers so it felt like he shat himself

GLkm3FiXUAEKAug.jpeg

This is a full thread on this guy, im trying ghost archive but even after reading the pinned post im not too sure if it would work, apparently he was in the fucking Sonic and Animation community, go figure

I got a screenshot archive of the full thread

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Don't lie, your real issue is that everyone on that image are not bri'ish :smugpipi: If they were, you'd be singing very different song
Sorry but their nationalities don't mean shit to me when they're tourists

All of them deserve nothing but pain and agony for their continued existence and I really hope that they get whats coming to them either by divine intervention or their own hubris

I actually want them die straight up and I want them to suffer on that fleeting moment

I'm not that much of a femboy to change my beliefs just because they are this/they are that

I stick to my roots

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
It's real funny seeing this after having seen him calling Sayu out for making something about her.

Clueless hypocrite shit. Add it to the pile.

God forbid me being that homo, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Sayu has a big problem about making stuff about herself, in my friends' group we have a recurrent joke about "how long will Sayu take to self-insert in current topic?" and boy, it is fun.
I do, however, understand that this issue is directly related to her, I just wished she didn't touch shit and just kept going on her lane, she was doing so well, I was even enjoying her streams, now dramanïggers will ruin her chat for another week.
Last year, I cannot remember when but it was on this forum, someone asked just why so many people here dislike using twitch and anything to do with it as opposed to youtube and while my answer had to do with the ads, I am now changing my answer to this.
Sometimes I feel that I'm saying "not all black people" when I see peeps bringing up Twitch x Youtube because I watch a lot of interesting and demure creators on the platform, but it's getting hard to hold it, even more considering this monkey is once again bringing bad attention to the scene.
Time to hold that L.
bat-Tiresome.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Something hilarious about Kenji and his fans flipping their shit at Sayu while she's ignoring it all having fun on her vacation

VSoyBoy

Allegedly one of the people in the anti-Kenji groupchat was a diaper fetishist who put oatmeal in diapers so it felt like he shat himself
Oatmeal is a huge copout! Major lack of commitment! Are you even a fetishist at that point?

braindoko

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler
How the fuck does Proctor sound the least like a femboy out of the bunch?! HOW!?!?
Mizu is also a femboy so it was competition last night

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'd never heard of this fuckin' guy before the first post here but does he just know every indie vtuber???
View attachment 68319View attachment 68320View attachment 68321
Is this what it's like to stick your head out of the Hololive rabbit hole? Someone hold me, I'm scared.
This is a handy list of people to avoid watching :mitothink:
Shylily is fine, bit whorish but probably the big indie who I find the least annoying
Zentreya is an obnoxious dramaking
Chibidoki is oddly popular for reasons I don't understand, mainly just coasting off of being zany and weird
Idk who the fuck camila is
Haruka is a vshojo orbiter whom I forget exists, also certified autistic
Idk who deme is
Kwite is a grifter dramafag commentary channel
Idk the next two people
Aurora is a certified whore who gets mad at people calling her what she is (check the degeneracy thread)
Rima is a dramafag
And idk anyone in the third row except kat who is a whore
Mizu is also a femboy so it was competition last night
Good job with the stream, you guys are alright for dramatubers.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

This is a full thread on this guy, im trying ghost archive but even after reading the pinned post im not too sure if it would work, apparently he was the fucking Sonic and Animation community, go figure

Yeah, I was running into the same issues trying to archive it earlier.

Top Bottom