"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

The Kenji Situation

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
For such a buff dude he sure loves acting like a little bitch and a victim.
Black fragility in action. Wants to act like a thug while playing a pale anime character on the internet.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Sayu really really needs to learn how to shut the fuck up, yeah what he's doing won't look good for people who dig a bit deeper, but that requires them to dig a bit deeper.
Don't worry, her manager is going to take over her Twitter again.

Stunned But Dumb

Hey I don't have twitter (and you've successfully talked me out of getting it again, thanks) but what's Maki up to? Since he's kind of the cause of everything

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seoleim

I don't get the people telling Sayu "this isn't about you". She isn't some rando coming in to co-opt the drama to her benefit. She literally had this same thing happened to her and Kenji was one of the people involved in spreading it to a wider audience. She has every right to talk about this.

VSoyBoy

You know the sentiment here when Mysta/Kuro gets one guyed on the daily and makes mostly reasonable complaints about the state of things?
I know Kenji isn't the typical One Guy but he certainly behaves like one so let's apply the same sentiment to Sayu, because the effects are largely the same:
Your mostly reasonable complaints will go entirely unaddressed and your detractors will only feel empowered and validated. I know it's unfair, but it's the way things are. This is only making it worse.
Kenji is self-destructive and will happily burn himself down, so there's no reason to argue with him or try to reason with his fan base. Instead, just give him the rope and watch him do the rest and make sure you put on the best face you can in the mean time.
If being self-destructive was enough, Zentreya would not have made it a single year on the internet. And he's been given more rope than you can find in the Japanese suicide forest.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This guy just keeps digging his hole further. An outsider looking at all this will just see him acting like a little manchild while Sayu has tried to have conversations behind the scenes with him only to be ignored. Man just needs to stop talking about this now since he's not going to win people over. Also love the comments with that Hololive image. Now that is some shit I would love to see. If he thinks he's being harassed now then just wait for the absolute hellstorm he will find himself in if he went after Gura, Marine, Pekora and practically half the JP branch.
The thing is, he doesn't know that, as he's only looking at his echo chamber in the replies. His community is eating it up, and that's all he seems to care about. He ignoring all of the other people on the outside, so he doesn't realize that he is burning bridges with the broader community. Realistically, he will be fine in the short term as his fans are mostly tourists and don't care about the larger vtuber sphere, but he just put a cap on his growth niji style. From now on, he will have a much harder time collaborating with others or growing in the future as the depth of his hypocrisy slowly leaks out and other people take more precautions when working with him and if what @randomtranny said was true then he's not going to last too long before he gets himself into more drama.
I've met him. He's a cunt, and one of those "you cant be racist to white people" types. Whole time I spoke with him in a call he kept saying shit like "I bet you cook like a white woman". Which would have been funny if I could have said "I bet you do crime like a black man". Without getting cancelled. Just a grifter fuck.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
Good lord, Kenji needs a fucking job.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't get the people telling Sayu "this isn't about you". She isn't some rando coming in to co-opt the drama to her benefit. She literally had this same thing happened to her and Kenji was one of the people involved in spreading it to a wider audience. She has every right to talk about this.
This is just San being a retard and jumping in because she knows nothing about the situation.

Single mothers and making terrible decisions regarding men, name a better combo.

kanpainiggi

With the whole kenji situation I do have a concern for vtubers who happens to black. Because if the biggest person you have to represent you in data is nigga moment personified. It doesn't reflect to well and make the suits in corpo think we don't want to take a risk of a Kenji moment.
I hope it doesn't gives the autism bear a debuff for applying to corpo :fishmandispair:

Good lord, Kenji needs a fucking job.
Apparently he's a cashier

Tubedude

With the whole kenji situation I do have a concern for vtubers who happens to black. Because if the biggest person you have to represent you in data is nigga moment personified. It doesn't reflect to well and make the suits in corpo think we don't want to take a risk of a Kenji moment.
I hope it doesn't gives the autism bear a debuff for applying to corpo :fishmandispair:

Apparently he's a cashier
Legitimately, any black person from the west is a brand risk waiting to happen. The western black culture is too self-destructive, victim status chasing, and allergic to any responsibility. This shit isn't unique to Kenji or uncommon in any way. Unless they are completely removed and/or completely disavow/go against western black culture, it's best to hire/deal with anyone but them.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Meanwhile San yesterday

[a]

Well I can always be corrected lol. Although Sayu DOES sort of have a history of jumping right into some shit, she's also got a focal point for this one involving her and how it relates to this fagwad so I can't blame her this time.

USS IOWA

What's the end goal here for her? He's not going to apologize, especially when she keeps admitting she made mistakes. Public opinion is pretty entrenched as well so you're not changing that.

And even if the "talk it out", then what?
Probably to try to extend an Olive branch but she doesn't know that you don't extend an olive branch to a person that actually hates you, They will try to turn this around against her again like conniving assholes. The only true way to end this is either by ignoring him or a fist fight at Wafflehouse and she could have done the former.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Probably to try to extend an Olive branch but she doesn't know that you don't extend an olive branch to a person that actually hates you, They will try to turn this around against her again like conniving assholes. The only true way to end this is either by ignoring him him or a fist fight at Wafflehouse and she could have done the former.
Based on the level of "badass" he was for wanting to beat women making "dem mean bwack peepo" jokes, she probably would have a better chance at getting the wafflehouse fight.

kanpainiggi

Legitimately, any black person from the west is a brand risk waiting to happen. The western black culture is too self-destructive, victim status chasing, and allergic to any responsibility. This shit isn't unique to Kenji or uncommon in any way. Unless they are completely removed and/or completely disavow/go against western black culture, it's best to hire/deal with anyone but them.
It sucks because if you go against the approved black culture it'll be another mone issue when he post a pic of him with his nene daki. Then suddenly you're no longer black enough. And it's not like that's a new thing, it happened to some of my friends who were into rock music in high school. It just sucks all around

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We should level and ban all twitch streamers (who use it as their primary platform) from the internet. Even the "good" ones. Tsunamis when they reshape the land take out healthy trees as well, its just nature in action.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That last paragraph bro she cooked him

USS IOWA

Looks like monkey boy is retweeting Satu's old stuff, I wonder why?

Edit: Yeah he's trying to connect Kage to Sayu, probably saying that she help doxx him or some shit.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I like Sayu but she really should learn at some point that giving these people an inch will cause them to take hundreds of leagues. Nobody wins in an internet slapfight. In terms of right and wrong, Sayu is in the right here. In terms of practicality, to put it politely, everyone involved should take a sabbatical from the internet for an extended period of time.

Top Bottom