"Stop sending me discord friend requests, I will not add your grooming ass"Kattarina Qutie

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@NolanCrush

You are one of the most entertaining people I have ever encountered in my life.

Please never change.

EDIT:

Nolannnnnn
1681790663751.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
@NolanCrush

You are one of the most entertaining people I have ever encountered in my life.

Please never change.

EDIT:

Nolannnnnn
View attachment 20998
Posting DMs in public is a cunt thing to do, specifically when it's done to hurt the other person

Fuck you, and go fuck yourself. you fucking asshole, you just proved me right

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hory shiet, noran beri beri dangyarasu when angury
:pekol:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am legitimately surprised we are this far along with Nolan in our community and you people are still surprised by his shenanigans enough to actually argue with him rather than just pointing and laughing and being content with that.

Have I just been on the internet for too many years and have become desensitised to all this? Futa is like entry-level degeneracy when it comes to anime-themed things. Call me when he gets to the actual weird shit.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Nolan is a fed, there's no way someone like this exists.
Nolan's a fed, superduper is a fed! Who else is a fed? Anyone else want to come out of the wood work.

Also @NolanCrush for the love of god, just make a second account for other places at the least. You can even use the same name, just obscure your identity somewhat. At least do so if you are going to be posting or following salacious content or starting random arguments with strangers on the internet. I genuinely do not understand why you wouldn't do this.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm extremely mad I got dragged into this from the general thread. What the fuck are you doing Nolan?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I just won't be apart of those channels anymore. Not on my main

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Posting DMs in public is a cunt thing to do, specifically when it's done to hurt the other person
What did you possibly expect? Where do you think you are?
Have a bit of fun and laugh at yourself, don't get mad at people.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
What did you possibly expect? Where do you think you are?
Have a bit of fun and laugh at yourself, don't get mad at people.
Umm for people to have common decency and not post private DMs from someone for the sole purpose of making that person look bad. Just a thought

Other people aren't posting my DMs. And when someone else did, they apologized

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Posting DMs is a cunt thing to do

Fuck you, and go fuck yourself
"Off the record" is an arrangement both parties have to agree to to take effect. If I'm in a private conversation with someone and they tell me something relevant to what we're talking about in confidence then, unless there's a serious public interest reason otherwise, I will respect their privacy. If someone sends me a stupid message unprovoked with something they could have just said in the thread I reserve the right to share it.

I'm gonna be honest with you dude: I don't actually dislike you at all. I roll my eyes at your dumb Discord antics and I will yank your chain from time to time because you overreact to things and that's funny, but none of it actually bothers me. Nobody here can police you, if you want to go off-site, argue with randos, and post futanari we can't stop you, but actions have consequences and if we think what you're doing is dumb we'll make fun of you for it, just like when any of the other people discussed on the forum act dumb in public.

The best advice I can give you is that words only have as much power as you allow. The worst we can do is laugh. And you can either own that what you're doing is a bit silly and laugh along with us, or you can turn it into an unnecessary one-sided fight, making a spectacle of yourself in the process.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"Off the record" is an arrangement both parties have to agree to to take effect. If I'm in a private conversation with someone and they tell me something relevant to what we're talking about in confidence then, unless there's a serious public interest reason otherwise, I will respect their privacy. If someone sends me a stupid message unprovoked with something they could have just said in the thread I reserve the right to share it.
reason I didn't post it here is because I genuinely was trying not to respond on the thread

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan I have some advice for you. Don't take life so seriously, especially on the internet. Take a chill pill, go with the flow, enjoy life. Forget anger, embrace calm.
That's ironic coming from a guy who spergs out on the daily as a gimmick...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
That's ironic coming from a guy who spergs out on the daily as a gimmick...
The difference is I'm never actually mad.

Edit: Cue optimistic reactions

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nolan I have some advice for you. Don't take life so seriously, especially on the internet. Take a chill pill, go with the flow, enjoy life. Forget anger, embrace calm.
That's really good advice, Rie, but isn't your house on fire right now?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The difference is I'm never actually mad.

Edit: Cue optimistic reactions
Well yeah I also pretend to freak out over shit I barely care about, it's just funny to think about, in a way probably 90% of the people in this forum are just like the chuubas they enjoy: Actors. A lot of us are probably much more boring but also stranger than we appear.
I'm warning y'all, without a wrangler IRL one day Nolan is only going to bring negative attention to this place
I'd actually welcome that, if said person paints us all with the same brush as him we can laugh at their sperging, if they understand that nolan goes off on his own and makes a fool of himself in his own time without us even knowing or caring, then we can laugh about it together and possibly gain a new member, win-win I'd say.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

I'm warning y'all, without a wrangler IRL one day Nolan is only going to bring negative attention to this place

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
okay fair
I retract everything. I didn't tell you why I was DMing you, it was random from your POV

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
My only genuine question is why the vtuber-related discord server Nolan was in has NSFW channel to begin with. Even the so-called "Nijisanji discord network" that nolan got (allegedly) banned from thanks to the "council that controls it" has a totally different server completely dedicated for niji NSFW. (I know because I was part of that server, and yes, I only there to look at NSFW)

Also really, nolan? Futas? I was legit expecting worse

EDIT: Wow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom