"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Friendly reminder: If you are getting legitimately mad at a lolcow, then you're doing it wrong.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why do you need a special thread to talk about it?
Just gonna awnser this real quick since I firmly think he should have one even if I think Henrik should chill.

Having a DEDICATED thread to his retardation means not only does he stops clogging up general but here as well and the people here for just degeneracy can stop being mad at us for highjacking every (nolans posting frequincy here)

It also allows for Parsing of all his fuckery where as we recently learned some people don't know about the dead sister and the beatings (yes beatings if hes done it once i have no doubt hes done it several times)

I get not wanting to give him one because he clearly wants the attention but the guy is a malicious enough force that people should be at least aware of the retard they are poking a legit Psychopath who does not like being known as such.

Make this fucker glow.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Look man, I'm working on a spreadsheet. It's part of the groundwork to eventually work on that. You guys go gather what you want, and be ready because I'm sure we're going to have a Nolan thread. We just want to make sure we dot our i's and cross our t's so we have this fucker nailed to a wall.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

No, none of you know who you're dealing with, I didn't. Now, I do. Crossposting from the Degeneracy Thread.

From the 'Man' himself.
View attachment 32637
Honestly siblings getting into a physical altercation isn't normally that big a deal,or surprising but thus on top of all of Nolans other behaviors? Yeah he's,probably a violent nut case

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sometimes I start to feel bad for Nolan with how close things get to being a game of kick the autist.
I sort of agree. I'm well past feeling bad for him, but the whole kicking thing is unnecessary and easily avoided by simply doing as various Discord servers have already done.

I don't feel like bullying the guy who is in obvious need for serious mental health treatment.

But neither do I feel that free internet access is a good idea for him.

He needs a real asylum, not a virtual one.

niggaphil

I sort of agree. I'm well past feeling bad for him, but the whole kicking thing is unnecessary and easily avoided by simply doing as various Discord servers have already done.

I don't feel like bullying the guy who is in obvious need for serious mental health treatment.

But neither do I feel that free internet access is a good idea for him.

He needs a real asylum, not a virtual one.
To be honest, if it is not working for Chris-Chan, I doubt it is working for him

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
This is our cross to bear since Nolan got himself banned from so many discord vtuber servers.

1688357417468.png
1688357742162.png

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
maybe, crazy thought

You wouldn’t see it, if you just didn’t follow me

this is entirely your own fault
Up for another round my guy?

Have you ever heard about the definition of insanity?

Bozu

Early Adopter
maybe, crazy thought

You wouldn’t see it, if you just didn’t follow me

this is entirely your own fault
Is that what you said to all those discord mods who banned you from their servers?
Anyhow, you are right, thats why I said it was a cross to bear.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Up for another round my guy?

Have you ever heard about the definition of insanity?
Seems like it didn't get through, ok buddy have it your way.

But to quote Vaas Montenegro from Farcry 3:

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
Insanity, is, doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again, and expecting shit to change. That is crazy"

now the question stands, who is more insane here, you for responding to each and every post about you or the people who keep trying to explain why you shouldn't?

Piarro

Early Adopter

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier
Why in god's name would you follow Nolan?
We need someone to go out there and archive all of Nolan's insanity for our enjoyment. He is the forum lolcow after all.

Topo Chico

Don't know where to post this exactly, but figured this will do. I got inspired by @thhrang's nolan sonnenrad gif and put some music to it and also made the wheel spin faster.

View attachment !!!!NolanSPIN.mp4

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

Bozu

Early Adopter
Nolan sure is popular back in the homeland, people keep digging up shit. :whatastory:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan sure is popular back in the homeland, people keep digging up shit. :whatastory:
I was thinking of going back to the VTuber thread but now not even the other domain is working

those fucking Twitter freaks

edit: it worked after a few tries, but man do I hate how difficult this is

edit 2: oh it's a bunch of unimportant shit from years ago you have to be an incredibly petty insecure loser to care about

Top Bottom