"I can... I can lick back, right?"Kaela Kovalskia

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Bro what are you on about? That's apple crush! Don't you know apple crush? He's got nothing to do with nolan, totally different person I swear.
His OPSEC is worse than superman putting glasses on. At this point i wonder if he's a generic training dummy for various 3 letter agencies out there. Not even example A, just a illustrative observation prior to being introduced to example A.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
His OPSEC is worse than superman putting glasses on. At this point i wonder if he's a generic training dummy for various 3 letter agencies out there. Not even example A, just a illustrative observation prior to being introduced to example A.
Nolan's the kinda idiot who would be tricked to join a club that's 5 Federal Agents and 1 Nolan, and we later see him on TV for participating in a terrorist plan to bomb the mansion of the Governor of Ohio.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan's the kinda idiot who would be tricked to join a club that's 5 Federal Agents and 1 Nolan, and we later see him on TV for participating in a terrorist plan to bomb the mansion of the Governor of Ohio.
How do we know you're not a fed? You're looking kinda... glowie... there mr janitor.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And he would somehow find a way to blame his dad

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
I'm just waiting for when he somehow manages to get into an argument with Nyaru on twitter.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is it just me or has Nolan become even more feral since his exile?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is it just me or has Nolan become even more feral since his exile?
That is either the case or we just generally started paying more attention to his offsite activities.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
What if we kicked off his serial killer arc?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Small follow up... LOL not sure if i have to congratulate him or be sorry about it

Timestamp

Our boy's made it to the big leagues now.
:gurasemperfi:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Nah, much to @Aka Split's chagrin, one of IRyS most popular older clips featured a comment by Nolan. I don't remember which one, though.
It was a MegaMan X stream, I always remember because I got a good reaction to one of my comments in that same stream (or was it a different Megaman X stream?)
Anyway, Nolan's thing was about 'charging booba', because IRyS originally thought the Milkshake song saying, "...but I'd have to charge" was about charging a phone or something.

I know he also got a comment read by Gura once, because he posted about it here. Truly the rarest of treats.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It was a MegaMan X stream, I always remember because I got a good reaction to one of my comments in that same stream (or was it a different Megaman X stream?)
Anyway, Nolan's thing was about 'charging booba', because IRyS originally thought the Milkshake song saying, "...but I'd have to charge" was about charging a phone or something.

I know he also got a comment read by Gura once, because he posted about it here. Truly the rarest of treats.
It was even better because he came back like two days later and tried to claim "see! she did react to my comment".

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It was even better because he came back like two days later and tried to claim "see! she did react to my comment".
Its too bad he never watched Lia. I imagine her saying "FUCK YOU Nolan" would have caused him to become the hero he was always destined to be

God's Strongest Dragoon

Its too bad he never watched Lia. I imagine her saying "FUCK YOU Nolan" would have caused him to become the hero he was always destined to be
I wonder what his reaction will be when Rei and I finish this OP and proctor potentially streams it with Kirsche.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I predict that the topic of Nolan will someday be brought up during the Proctor and Kirschey's next e-date collab

I beleeb

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
even funnier, he wasn't the only one that wrote the comment she read so it was more than likely not his comment, and he was the one that proved there was other people writing the same thing. :ironmousekek:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
That wouldn't even make the top 10 most outrageous things to happen in a given week for Ohio.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

You will not dunk on Nolan for looking like a fucking nerd 😤😤😤😤😤😤

Racism gets you excommunicated from the Chumbud association by King Nolan

Last edited:
Top Bottom