"I apologize deepury, Sakana-san doesn't even have boobaa... but by the way he's eating he's gonna grow some soon"Tenma Maemi

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nolan update - The bugmen know about us now because of his antics
xh2dwy.png
:voxppinyourcoke: the timing of this emote couldn't be any better.

niggaphil

Nolan Crush during the Kiara Cord Penis Explosion Judgement:

wtfCapture.PNG

Every chinks in the channel: What da fuq wrong with you? Do you think watching Live stream is more important than the current issue that you stirred shit up? :dokiSmug:

One user question him:
wtfCapture00.PNG

wtfCapture01.PNG

wtfCapture02.PNG

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

View attachment 70528

Every chinks in the channel: What da fuq wrong with you? Do you think watching Live stream is more important than the current issue that you stirred shit up? :dokiSmug:
Nolan truly trying to pull an

I AM THE MANAGEMENT. I DECIDE WHAT WILL BE DONE TO ME. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO :nolancries::crushface::crushcriesalot:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Bring it on Chinks
I am not afraid
:voxppinyourcoke::gun::laplusgun:

Zyklon Mag

Chinks trying to join the forum to spill details on Nolan was not something I anticipated this year :Vesper-UNHINGED: Don't bust out the Pooh Bears, Zyklon, they come bearing gifts...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 70528
>I'll accept a 2-day mute
Nolan...
Chinks trying to join the forum to spill details on Nolan was not something I anticipated this year :Vesper-UNHINGED: Don't bust out the Pooh Bears, Zyklon, they come bearing gifts...
To be fair, we like the two we already have, I think.

Whether that's also the case for the next twenty is a different question, of course.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just checked some of the other servers. This is how Nolan is describing the entire debacle on the Chinese FuwaMoco server.
dvafc3.png

But don't worry guys! While the mean bugmen were unfairly lambasting Nolan, he was able to squeeze in some livereacting to *checks notes* Nijisanji EN's Vezalius Bandage's Karaoke on the Chinese Nerissa Ravenscroft Fancord.

gohj89.png
jgw10k.png
qq9qfw.png

I look forward to an extended meltdown about this situation later.
:crushcriesalot:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Nolan will not rest until he's banned from every VTuber fan server in existence. Jesus Christ, man. At some point, you need to grow up. I rarely call anyone a "manchild" but this really applies to him.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'll take the time here to reiterate that at this point I'm 100% on board with making a KF thread on Nolan. This shit is vile and deserves to be recorded.

A personal request, as I'll be slowly working on this. The format as we have it now won't work on KF. There is far too much stuff relying on the forum. They won't care about most of our bullshit. We'll have to edit it a bit and punch it up some.

Please make sure any image you post here is backed up. We've discovered you can embed Catbox.moe images using the URL image embeder. Not only that, if you're super crazy you can also archive.ph the Catbox link for extra archiving and link from that image link too. (thanks to @Short for this)

I'm busy today - and the coming weeks due to large projects at work - but my basic itinerary is going to be finishing archiving the FriendshipDailyMLP site, re-edit the OP Jamba created, punch it up a bit more for the KF audience, and go from there.

My general outline thus far mentally is - "Brief Intro, Behavior on Forums (locking edit/delete access because of how weasely he is, constant fights), Descent Into Madness (Discord bans, forum trial/ban), Realization of How he Really Was (years of logs posting on the Pony site with a 'Best Of' Compilation), Current Pathetic Existence (Chinese Discords, Spacebattles, Twitter Slapfight), Unknowns I would love more help researching from the KF audience. (Early Life, Sister Info, Early Pony Posting, Lexi, etc). I'd also have a compendium extra post or two with all the autistic details, but leave it out of the main post.

I'll be workshopping it by @God's Strongest Dragoon, @Topo Chico and @thhrang for sure. Probably will post it early here. The issue will be an initial approval because it's technically a "Halal" thread (one made about another KF forum member). It was the main hurdle Jamba and I were worried about. But I think the dog diaper incident is enough of a catalyst to get him in.

eai4jn.jpg
I think making a thread on KF would get more attention on us than on Nolan. The trial specially is interesting but VERY AUTISTIC, so be prepared for a bunch of drivebys by retards who just hate vtubers. I feel like our more lackadaisical attitude and leniency towards Nolan would piss them off way more than Nolan's own antics (as it FREQUENTLY did in the original thread).

Edit:
@P4CF 你好,朋友,也许你不应该在个人简介中提及你来自哪里

Last edited:

P4CF

I think making a thread on KF would get more attention on us than on Nolan. The trial specially is interesting but VERY AUTISTIC, so be prepared for a bunch of drivebys by retards who just hate vtubers. I feel like our more lackadaisical attitude and leniency towards Nolan would piss them off way more than Nolan's own antics (as it FREQUENTLY did in the original thread).

Edit:
@P4CF 你好,朋友,也许你不应该在个人简介中提及你来自哪里
how to delete the location at profile? i dont know

niggaphil

P4CF

anyways,Nolan has kicked at Chinese KFP group , which means "manchild" kicked 2 days

P4CF

Topo Chico

anyways,Nolan has kicked at Chinese KFP group , which means "manchild" kicked 2 days
Understandable! Good job!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just letting you know because its funny, Nolan is in every chinese hololive discord server. All of them, from every single hololive talent.

P4CF

Just letting you know because its funny, Nolan is in every chinese hololive discord server. All of them, from every single hololive talent.
true

niggaphil

Don't forget my little pony discord server. That pony fucker must be in these servers and LMAO, just that we did not aware. I remember his previous screenshot show a Pony fucker profile chat

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They're actually trying to register! First one says, "Wait what is the answer to the verification?" Guy replying is a real rule respecter and says, "Read the rule to find the answer."
I mean I read the rules and i remember having trouble with answering some of them and refreshing till i got one that worked.

maybe i don't speak English as good as I think.

I was planning to post more but it all amounted to get some help Nolan.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Nolan will not rest until he's banned from every VTuber fan server in existence. Jesus Christ, man. At some point, you need to grow up. I rarely call anyone a "manchild" but this really applies to him.
Don't really have skin in the game here, but I keep seeing people say "grow up" with the Nolan stuff and I'm still waiting for the chinese posters to descend on this thread. There is no "growing up" for the Nolans of the world. They literally are not capable of putting attention or care towards anything beyond their hyperfixation, and they will CONSTANTLY loop even that.

I used to live in a neighborhood with a Nolan, his hyperfixation was biking. He would ride in the same pattern, every day, sun up to sun down, constantly. If it was snowy out and the plow hadn't come by in time for him to start riding around? He would stand there, on the sidewalk, constantly calling whichever municipality he could think of to try and get the plow to dig out HIS route so he could ride around in circles, slipping off his bike from the ice for 14 hours. He tried to do it during a parade, ONCE. The police they had standing by for the parade wouldn't let him in, so he tried to ride his bike through them and got detained. After that his caretakers didn't let him outside when events were going on. Never saw his family there, but the guy didn't care who was there as long as he could ride around in circles.

Another Nolan I ran across was an older woman who volunteered to clean up the park near her home. But she didn't understand that it wasn't HER park (she also didn't like to actually do the work to clean it, she just had an obsession with it being clean). So she would accost anyone she ran into in the park who she felt might be making it dirty. Walking with a dog? Oh she'd follow your ass and swear at you. Child puts down a sippy cup on a table? She would come over and shriek in the hallmark monotone autistic voice at the 4 year old until a parent came over and started fighting her off. Oh no, someone used the bathroom, but rather than clean it herself she called the park authority office and every employee she could find the information for until they'd come clean it (because they cleaned the bathrooms daily anyways, so literally all her pea-sized brain had to do was wait for an hour for the truck to show up). IIRC she ended up getting put in the hospital at some point because a homeless man wandered into the park and beat the shit out of her after she got in a fight with him.

With a Nolan it is always the same habits, the same words and phrases used, the same problems. They do not have the processing capability to learn via understanding, they are empty shells of people that will repeat the same pattern because that's all they have. Nolan will repeat the process, harming or inconveniencing everyone around him in whatever ways he feels will get him closer to his vtubing obsession, until he either dies or is put away forever. If Gura offhandedly said that she would stream more if Nolan murdered his parents we would see him on the news for homicide the next day. Like, we joke about being retarded and autistic here all the time. But the real thing is so obvious, so... different, that it completely disproves the idea of the "autistic spectrum" for every person who has actually met one (and isn't trying to make money off of therapy bills and prescriptions).

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

This new development has been fun. Was only a matter of time for his new Chinese companions to turn on him.

Also, this guy has the right idea:
Screenshot-2024-05-25-095635.png

True that, Chinaman.
:nenebased:

Top Bottom