God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nolan annoyed the Chinese enough to spur a potential cross planet retard war

Holy shit autists are powerful

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nolan annoyed the Chinese enough to spur a potential cross planet retard war

Holy shit autists are powerful
We should make him post on bilibili and follow mainland chinese chuubas so that way Taiwan and East Taiwan have a common enemy

We'll get a nobel for this

Saturnus

haha it's unou
This is like that one moment in that marvel movie when the gang comes through that portal and superman says "Avengers, coalesce!" or something idk I don't watch capeshit.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
It is kinda sad to see when a fucking chink manages to be more well-behaved than the majority of the newfags that joined this year...
:pomuStare:
Uh-oh, my shit-posting is being replaced by Chinese labor. I always knew it was a matter of time...:crushcriesalot:

It's is a spectrum, because its same brain process (and lack thereof) for everyone. Before MRI we catalogued symptoms and invented a bunch of differet named for what is essentially same thing, with different proportions and intensities. Some common combinations happen to result in obnoxious person.
Abnormal brain growth and activity is a symptom. Similar/less severe symptoms in the same place does NOT mean the underlying cause is the same. Literally every single MRI based autism diagnosis stops at "huh, their amygdala is growing bigger at an abnormal rate", and medical science does not understand any of the underlying issues (genetic or otherwise) causing the variance in that growth. Every paper on the subject admits in the abstract that actually analyzing MRI details of Autism brain scans is so time/labor consuming that studies have inherent biases involved (because the researcher has to pick and choose which portions of the brain to focus on to get shit published on time). They've also gone back and scanned older autists and the brain scans look entirely different compared to autistic kids, despite the fact that both groups presented autistic behaviors in the same way. I mean, if you take a bunch of scans of random stomach ulcers that look slightly different, and then claim "EVERY STOMACH ULCER IS CAUSED BY A SPECTRUM OF ZOLLINGER ELLISON SYNDROME" you'd be laughed out of whatever research lab you try that in. And that's not even going into the whole false diagnosis stuff that happens all the time with autism (and ADHD for that matter).

Seriously, I encourage you to go into the nitty-gritty details of some of the "research" that gets pumped out of psychology/psychiatry, there's an immense amount of quackery going on in the field. Science is supposed to be based on observation, and there are measurable, noticable differences between the Nolans of the world compared to the various "autistic" v-tubers out there (for example).

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Abnormal brain growth and activity is a symptom. Similar/less severe symptoms in the same place does NOT mean the underlying cause is the same. Literally every single MRI based autism diagnosis stops at "huh, their amygdala is growing bigger at an abnormal rate", and medical science does not understand any of the underlying issues (genetic or otherwise) causing the variance in that growth. Every paper on the subject admits in the abstract that actually analyzing MRI details of Autism brain scans is so time/labor consuming that studies have inherent biases involved (because the researcher has to pick and choose which portions of the brain to focus on to get shit published on time). They've also gone back and scanned older autists and the brain scans look entirely different compared to autistic kids, despite the fact that both groups presented autistic behaviors in the same way.
Brain adapts and some zones can substitute functions of the others by design, duh.
Seriously, I encourage you to go into the nitty-gritty details of some of the "research" that gets pumped out of psychology/psychiatry, there's an immense amount of quackery going on in the field
I'm familiar, fucking Billie Milligan's quack psychiatrists is most egregious example. They're still pandering to chuunis without legit dissociation. Though ADHD is more in vogue, slapped on everyone with slight lack of discipline. Well, it probably made addrerall cehaper for people who genuinely need it. And troonification is obviosly most lucrative.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'll take the time here to reiterate that at this point I'm 100% on board with making a KF thread on Nolan. This shit is vile and deserves to be recorded.

A personal request, as I'll be slowly working on this. The format as we have it now won't work on KF. There is far too much stuff relying on the forum. They won't care about most of our bullshit. We'll have to edit it a bit and punch it up some.

Please make sure any image you post here is backed up. We've discovered you can embed Catbox.moe images using the URL image embeder. Not only that, if you're super crazy you can also archive.ph the Catbox link for extra archiving and link from that image link too. (thanks to @Short for this)

I'm busy today - and the coming weeks due to large projects at work - but my basic itinerary is going to be finishing archiving the FriendshipDailyMLP site, re-edit the OP Jamba created, punch it up a bit more for the KF audience, and go from there.

My general outline thus far mentally is - "Brief Intro, Behavior on Forums (locking edit/delete access because of how weasely he is, constant fights), Descent Into Madness (Discord bans, forum trial/ban), Realization of How he Really Was (years of logs posting on the Pony site with a 'Best Of' Compilation), Current Pathetic Existence (Chinese Discords, Spacebattles, Twitter Slapfight), Unknowns I would love more help researching from the KF audience. (Early Life, Sister Info, Early Pony Posting, Lexi, etc). I'd also have a compendium extra post or two with all the autistic details, but leave it out of the main post.

I'll be workshopping it by @God's Strongest Dragoon, @Topo Chico and @thhrang for sure. Probably will post it early here. The issue will be an initial approval because it's technically a "Halal" thread (one made about another KF forum member). It was the main hurdle Jamba and I were worried about. But I think the dog diaper incident is enough of a catalyst to get him in.

eai4jn.jpg
Yeah, you're best off gutting pretty much everything in my OP about the forum itself. The only things worth including about the forum would be the trial, talks about his constant bans from discord, and jelly posting. You could include the trial but I'm not sure how the KF audience would react to the theatrics. You'd have to chop up the trial coverage to include the key moments like him being in the lead because people are naturally against any ban but then he craters his own trial by sperging out again and then begging to delay his ban. They might enjoy reading about his jellyposting bullshit though. Most of the interesting stuff about Nolan is mainly from that FriendshipDailyMLP site.
They're linking directly to the Jambalaya Nolan Post!
5o2rib.png

:gloomiLaugh:
I expected them to eventually ban him, not find this shit
:whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard.I can share information if you want.
I cannot fucking believe a Chinese newfag made the best post on the entire forum.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ok Chinaman maybe you aight

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
all the Chinese in the screenshot is traditional Chinese, so they're from Taiwan, not China
They are from the correct China

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Nolan is bringing together the West and the East in glorious hatred of his actions and personality. You can never say he didn't do something good for the forum.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard.I can share information if you want.
TAIWAN NUMBER ONE!!!

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Nolan will not rest until he's banned from every VTuber fan server in existence. Jesus Christ, man. At some point, you need to grow up. I rarely call anyone a "manchild" but this really applies to him.
He's more of a man toddler with all the tantrums and outbursts he's doing.

Don't really have skin in the game here, but I keep seeing people say "grow up" with the Nolan stuff and I'm still waiting for the chinese posters to descend on this thread. There is no "growing up" for the Nolans of the world. They literally are not capable of putting attention or care towards anything beyond their hyperfixation, and they will CONSTANTLY loop even that.

I used to live in a neighborhood with a Nolan, his hyperfixation was biking. He would ride in the same pattern, every day, sun up to sun down, constantly. If it was snowy out and the plow hadn't come by in time for him to start riding around? He would stand there, on the sidewalk, constantly calling whichever municipality he could think of to try and get the plow to dig out HIS route so he could ride around in circles, slipping off his bike from the ice for 14 hours. He tried to do it during a parade, ONCE. The police they had standing by for the parade wouldn't let him in, so he tried to ride his bike through them and got detained. After that his caretakers didn't let him outside when events were going on. Never saw his family there, but the guy didn't care who was there as long as he could ride around in circles.

Another Nolan I ran across was an older woman who volunteered to clean up the park near her home. But she didn't understand that it wasn't HER park (she also didn't like to actually do the work to clean it, she just had an obsession with it being clean). So she would accost anyone she ran into in the park who she felt might be making it dirty. Walking with a dog? Oh she'd follow your ass and swear at you. Child puts down a sippy cup on a table? She would come over and shriek in the hallmark monotone autistic voice at the 4 year old until a parent came over and started fighting her off. Oh no, someone used the bathroom, but rather than clean it herself she called the park authority office and every employee she could find the information for until they'd come clean it (because they cleaned the bathrooms daily anyways, so literally all her pea-sized brain had to do was wait for an hour for the truck to show up). IIRC she ended up getting put in the hospital at some point because a homeless man wandered into the park and beat the shit out of her after she got in a fight with him.

With a Nolan it is always the same habits, the same words and phrases used, the same problems. They do not have the processing capability to learn via understanding, they are empty shells of people that will repeat the same pattern because that's all they have. Nolan will repeat the process, harming or inconveniencing everyone around him in whatever ways he feels will get him closer to his vtubing obsession, until he either dies or is put away forever. If Gura offhandedly said that she would stream more if Nolan murdered his parents we would see him on the news for homicide the next day. Like, we joke about being retarded and autistic here all the time. But the real thing is so obvious, so... different, that it completely disproves the idea of the "autistic spectrum" for every person who has actually met one (and isn't trying to make money off of therapy bills and prescriptions).
And this is why you're the 2nd best boy of the forum, not because your oshi is a fucking fat flip but because @La+ de Central Norte will always be the best boy. And if you have a problem with that then :laplusgun:

all the Chinese in the screenshot is traditional Chinese, so they're from Taiwan, not China
So they're from Best China?

It is kinda sad to see when a fucking chink manages to be more well-behaved than the majority of the newfags that joined this year...
:pomuStare:
They're from Best China not from that dogshit Tiktok country.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
23c12m.png

@Scoots I know you hate being pinged here man, but is he talking about you? Just making sure because....him talking about YOUR pride and YOUR mental it's just....
:mintcrazy::mintcrazy::mintcrazy:

Edit: I found this while checking if he was talking about the KiaraCN ban. This is on the mostly dead HoloJP 4th Generation server.
rwrkcc.png

Gotta love that 5 in aggression showing itself so easily.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
23c12m.png

@Scoots I know you hate being pinged here man, but is he talking about you? Just making sure because....him talking about YOUR pride and YOUR mental it's just....

Edit: I found this while checking if he was talking about the KiaraCN ban. This is on the mostly dead HoloJP 4th Generation server.
rwrkcc.png

Nolan literally screaming at the void until the void responds... and then Nolan gets mad at it.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
23c12m.png

rwrkcc.png

JLX9b3P.png

fortnitesmasherX

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Defecates on the street
:CrushAllowed:
>Jacks off his dog
>Eats icecream like a neanderthal
>Assaults brother
>Throws chair at father