"Pee pee is separate from the nuts"Hakos Baelz

The "Not- " thread

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I am not saying it is doxing, I am just saying it is entirely irrelevant to her as a VTuber and content creator. She was KOZU and Marica Bellerose. She never had a media persona as Liesl Chen. You don't see people go around and list doing a 2 minute motivational video for their alma mater as part of their videography. No one even knew her real name until she got doxed and instagram dumped by someone who personally knew her.

I am very much in agreement with what @Nenélove said last page about this approaching nyfco territory.
I agree unless they did content with their name attached like let's say nerissa, it shouldn't be relevant in any way, it would be like linking the video of nagu's graduation to her as a content creator when it was clear she didn't want that associated with her content.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I am not saying it is doxing, I am just saying it is entirely irrelevant to her as a VTuber and content creator. She was KOZU and Marica Bellerose. She never had a media persona as Liesl Chen. You don't see people go around and list doing a 2 minute motivational video for their alma mater as part of their videography. No one even knew her real name until she got doxed and instagram dumped by someone who personally knew her.

I am very much in agreement with what @Nenélove said last page about this approaching nyfco territory.
I agree unless they did content with their name attached like let's say nerissa, it shouldn't be relevant in any way, it would be like linking the video of nagu's graduation to her as a content creator when it was clear she didn't want that associated with her content.
Caitlin Myers is OK then? In general I disagree with both of you as Nagu is a content creator. The fans changing how they interact with the creator is important. Not-pomu is enjoying having people follow her as long as they don't like bomb her oshiis vs. Namie doesn't want people to follow her for anything but her art.

I'll delete Bae's name/video in my running list. If you want it changed in my initial post you need to contact a mod as I can't edit it. For everyone else, let me know if you want stuff omitted as well.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You can't control what people do with any given bit of info. But if you know where "not-Pomu" is these days you can help point them in the right direction. Since only spergs like us know this stuff by hand I thought having a thread rollodex to orientate those out of the loop would be useful, as more and more vtubers quit/get terminated/are vaporized and then choose to resurface under a previous alias. This isn't exclusively about collecting private info, like nyfco does.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Caitlin Meyers is OK then? In general I disagree with both of you as Nagu is a content creator. The fans changing how they interact with the creator is important. Not-pomu is enjoying having people follow her as long as they don't like bomb her oshiis vs. Namie doesn't want people to follow her for anything but her art.

I'll delete Bae's name/video in my running list. If you want it changed in my initial post you need to contact a mod as I can't edit it. For everyone else, let me know if you want stuff omitted as well.
Caitlin Myers goes by her real name on Youtube. Nagu, Naomi (not-Pomu) are not their real names and referring to them as such just because we know who they are would be the same. The point is, much like Nagu and Naomi, Bae never had a media presence under her full name, unlike Caitlin Myers. Even Fauna, I would not list her full name, since she only went by her first name under lilyasmr.

My point is, I don't think we don't need to have namedoxes openly listed here (I think even the Phase dox thread is a little much to openly have their info available, we aren't supposed to be that kind of site and was that info even publicly attained? Afaik that even crosses the line on Kiwifarms). If you want to reference them in a sea of info like the main thread, whatever, but there is no reason to tie people back to their real life names if they aren't using them publicly.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
My point is, I don't think we don't need to have namedoxes openly listed here (I think even the Phase dox thread is a little much to openly have their info available, we aren't supposed to be that kind of site and was that info even publicly attained? Afaik that even crosses the line on Kiwifarms). If you want to reference them in a sea of info like the main thread, whatever, but there is no reason to tie people back to their real life names if they aren't using them publicly.
I agree with this.

I think the only reason why we have some PL that has full name doxes like that is because the PL themselves are using it, like Caitlyn Myers example right there. I have some others from ID that does uses IRL names like Destri/Ex-Xia Ekavira and Devlin/Ex-Riksa Dhihendra whom I also found his linkedin recently for example, so at the end, it's kinda unavoidable. Maybe that would be informative enough for the thread, but when the identity itself isn't used in their PL or we got it because of circumstances that is not related to said PL then it would be best not to use that to list in the thread.

It would be in best interest to keep it away from irl name, unless the PL is closely tied to their IRL identity. Also just focus on what they're active the most, we don't need say, photo of their graduation in college or whatever, unless that is somehow tied to their PL.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Continued as editing is limited.

(Niji) Gibara - Babu - Twitter
(Niji) Gundou - Chinami - Twitter - RL Twitter
(Niji) Meiji - Nemu - Twitter
(Niji) Chihiro - Aoi - Twitter
(Niji) Melissa - Kei Sugawara - Twitter - Insta - Tik - Website
(Niji) Lulu - Unou/Misumi - Twitter - Website
(Niji) Sasaki -
(Niji) Shiina - not glasses - こみみ/ Komimi - Nico
(Niji) Akane?
(Niji) Mayuzumi Kai - やみえん/ Yamien - twitter
(Niji) Nun Bora - Tsuna (Chuuna)
(Niji) Ars - Aoi - 碧依(あおい) / Aoi - NND
(Niji) Furen and Nui - Tofus - 豆腐の木綿/ tofu cotton - NND // 豆腐の絹/ tofu silk - NND
(Niji)

(Holo) Polka - Nobuhime - twitter - current alt mega - twitter - insta - note
(Holo) Coco - Kson - those glasses...
(Holo) Rushia - Mikeneko and Nazuna
(Holo) Aloe - Delutaya - twitter
(Holo) Sana - Namie - twitter
(Holo) Noel - Canan - twitter
(Holo) Matsuri - Nozomi - Pastel Honey member - twitter
(Holo) Calli - DDK - twitter - insta - website
(Holo) Mio - the motherly one Meian - mask girl is Ars (suprised they never collab) - god I love Mio
(Holo) Towa - on the left Narumi - 鳴海/ Narumi - Twitter
(Holo) Korone - with the glasses - 宮助 / Miyasuke
(Holo) Shiori - Natsume Moe
(Holo) Ina - Nagu - twitter
(Holo) Kiara - Keekihime - twitter - insta
(Holo) Subaru - Yumi Kobayashi /小林ゆみ (I swear Ui saw her videos before drawling Subaru) - twitcasting
(Holo) Mumei - Shachimu
(Holo) Gura - Senzawa
(Holo) Koronii - Dottovuu - twitter
(Holo) Nerissa - Caitlin Myers - twitter
(Holo) Azki - Nayuta - twitter
(Holo) FWMC - GGN girls (never to return) - Moetwins - twitter
(Holo) Mel (taken from this world too soon) - Rica - twitter - linktree
(Holo) Bae - Kozu
(Holo) Choco - Gutara - twitter
(Holo) Pekora - 110
(Holo) Luna - Kanon
(Holo) La Plus - Milkisu? (individual channel) - Nkok
(Holo) Nene - Baba
(Holo) Botan - Ereko
(Holo) Okayu - between her, Polka and Botan who is still the thiccest? (pls be Polka) KAIKAMAKKURO twitter/niconico/twitcasting (cr. blueshark)
(Holo) Watame - Miketama
(Holo) Lui - Kurusu Mint
(Holo) Ame - Sachiowo - twitter
(Holo) Axel - Lloyd Desuyo - twitter
(Holo)

(Indie) Sephira Su - Lapis (something about the company that was backing her or RL stuff. She took a break and is now a Saine sister again)
(Indie) Sio - Ryugahama Yue (caught shit talking on the internet)
(Indie) Temako - Tema (eggplant) - twitter
(Indie) Lumin Tsukiboshi - Diana - video with Shannon (Niji's Enna)
(Indie) Beatani - Panpa (there is no god as she will never return)
(Indie)

(other) Kokuyou Lira (VEE) -
(other) dtto - Qu
(other) Clara (PC) - Beryl - twitter - Peari - Underground Idol
(other) Monoe (VOMS) - Ebosi (underage drinking or something is why she was let go)
(other) Pikamee (VOMS) - Henya
(other) Mirai Akai - Pepechi ch (left shit company to start again) - Gorilla
(other) Kaguya Luna - pmaru
(other) Pippa (PC) - Yuni - twitter
(other) Wat (774) - Baby Nico
(other) Nasa - In Yumenographia - video - Based on the video and comments I think she is Kureya Pei
(other) Shiina - Dumpling Shirara
(other) Muyu - Purin
(other) Tenma - Galactier Nova Twitch - Twitter - Youtube - Pippa Tenma collab
(other) Kizuna Ai - Nozomi Kasuga YouTube Instagram Twitter
(other)

(mama) Nene - 5mm
(mama) Gura - Nachoneko
(mama) Mel - Ayamy
(mama) Reine - Pochi
(mama) Subaru - Ui
(mama) Flare - Lack
(mama) "Amelia" - Nabi (retired)
(mama)

Hololive list from reddit - overall a good source that is mostly doing what this thread is about. archive
0 Sora Tokino ときのそら Ayana Aoyama 青山彩菜 VA Twitter
0 Roboco ロボ子 unacee ゆなせ casual games Twitter YouTube Twitch
" " " Yuroto ゆろと casual games Twitter TwitCasting LisPon
0 Miko Sakura さくらみこ Mashiro Kohina 小雛ましろ Live streamer. cute voice girl Twitter TwitCasting LisPon NicoNico
0 Virtual Diva AZKi AZKi Nayuta Nayuta Utaite personal site Twitter NicoNico YouTube
1 Fubuki Shirakami 白上フブキ Morunyau もるにゃう casual games Twitter NicoNico Twitch
1 Mel Yozora 夜空メル Rika 利香 Utaite Twitter NicoNico YouTube Instagram
1 Aki Rosenthal アキローゼンタール Miyuki みゆき ASMR Twitter TwitCasting LisPon SHOWROOM
1 Haato Akai 赤井はあと Pickels ぴくるす Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting
1 Matsuri Natsuiro 夏色まつり Nozomi Sato 佐藤希 Live streamer, Idol Twitter YouTube
" " " Yukishiro Rappan 雪白らぱん Live streamer
0 Suisei Hoshimachi 星街すいせい Endolu Endolu, えんどる Illustrator, editor, singer Twitter NicoNico Pixiv
G Mio Ookami 大神ミオ Meian メイアン, Meian casual games Twitter NicoNico NicoNico NicoNico
2 Ayame Nakiri 百鬼あやめ Emma Taso エンマたそ Utaite Twitter TwitCasting
2 Shion Murasaki 紫咲シオン Kuroa. くろあ。 Utaite Twitter TwitCasting YouTube Instagram
2 Choco Yuzuki 癒月ちょこ Gutara ぐーたら ASMR Twitter TwitCasting YouTube LisPon
2 Aqua Minato 湊あくあ Rinko りんこ Live streamer. cute voice girl Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico YouTube YouTube Twitch
2 Subaru Oozora 大空スバル Yumi Kobayashi 小林ゆみ Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting SHOWROOM YouTube NicoNico
" " " Metcha Babumi めっちゃばぶ美 Vtuber Twitter SHOWROOM YouTube NicoNico
G Korone Inugami 戌神ころね Miyasuke 宮助 Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico
" " " Aya Yuen 由縁アヤ Vtuber (Upd8) Twitter YouTube Twitch
G Okayu Nekomata 猫又おかゆ Ikasumi Kei Joshi イカスミ系女子 casual games Twitter TwitCasting YouTube NicoNico
" " " Mina Yuen 由縁ミナ Vtuber (Upd8) Twitter YouTube Twitch
3 Rushia Uruha 潤羽るしあ Mikeneko みけねこ Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting Instagram YouTube YouTube NicoNico
" " " Chino Komainu 狛狼ちの Vtuber (Otogi Resurrection) Periscope Twitter
3 Flare Shiranui 不知火フレア Don Chestnut ドン栗 Utaite, illustator. Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico Pixiv
3 Noel Shirogane 白銀ノエル Canan ASMR かなん ASMR, live streamer. Twitter NicoNico YouTube
3 Marine Houshou 宝鐘マリン Mikarin* みかりん* Imitations, illustrator Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico Pixiv
3 Pekora Usada 兎田ぺこら 110 110 Live streamer. cute voice girl Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico YouTube
4 Towa Tokoyami 常闇トワ Narumi 鳴海 casual games, utaite Twitter TwitCasting YouTube NicoNico
4 Kanata Amane 天音かなた Nozomu のぞむ Utaite Twitter TwitCasting YouTube NicoNico
4 Watame Tsunomaki 角巻わため Miketama みけたま Utaite Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico YouTube
4 Coco Kiryu 桐生ココ Kson kson Cosplay, live streamer Twitter Mildom YouTube
4 Luna Himemori 姫森ルーナ Pokoshuke ぽこしゅけ Live streamer NicoNico Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico
" " " Kanon かのん Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting YouTube NicoNico
" " " Moruru Yamiyono 闇夜乃モルル Vtuber (Nijisanji) Twitter YouTube
5 Lammy Yukihana 雪花ラミィ Mio Kagura 神楽美桜 Vtuber (IRIAM) IRIAM Twitter YouTube
5 Nene Momosuzu 桃鈴ねね Natsumi Baba 馬場なつみ VA Twitter Instagram YouTube
" " " Miguri Nako 三栗なこ Vtuber Twitter
5 Aloe Mano 魔乃アロエ Deltaya でるたや various YouTube NicoNico
5 Polka Omaru 尾丸ポルカ Mega mega comedian Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico Instagram YouTube
" " " Nobuhime Oda 織田信姫 Vtuber (Upd8) Twitter TwitCasting YouTube
5 Botan Shishiro 獅白ぼたん Ereko えれ子 HC gaming Twitter NicoNico Twitch YouTube
" " " Makina Takashiro 高城魔紀奈 Vtuber (Amaryllis) Twitter YouTube
" " " Ruka Otomata 音俣るか Vtuber Twitter YouTube
6 La+ Darknesss ラプラス・ダークネス Shiyuu Nakaoka (NKOK) 中岡しゆう various Twitter Twitter TwitCasting Twitch YouTube BiliBili Instagram
" " " Yoru Kurone 黒音よる Vtuber Twitter
" " " Yomi Kurone 黒音よみ Vtuber (Re:AcT) Twitter YouTube
6 Lui Takane 鷹嶺ルイ Eclair eclair utaite Twitter TwitCasting Twitch YouTube NicoNico
" " " Mint Kurusu 来栖ミント Vtuber (Vivace) Twitter YouTube
6 Koyori Hakui 博衣こより Yuki Yoshinari 吉成由貴 Influencer Twitter SHOWROOM TikTok
" " " Lilyel Amatsuka 天使リリエル Vtuber Twitter YouTube SHOWROOM Reality app
6 Chloe Sakamata 沙花叉クロヱ Maaru Hibana ヒバナ まぁる casual games Twitter YouTube NicoNico
" " " Maaru Iwaaka マールいわっか Vtuber Twitter YouTube
6 Iroha Kazama 風真いろは Yuma Hisaki, Piyoko 陽咲ゆま, ぴよ子 various Twitter Twitch YouTube
" " " Yuni Chocorone ゆに utaite Twitter NicoNico
" " " Nia Tsumugi つむぎ にあ Vtuber (IRIAM) Twitter YouTube IRIAM
Advent
Shiori Novella​
シオリ ノヴェラ​
Moe Natusmi (夏実萌恵)​
VTuber​
Orginally part of Eilene family​
-​
-​
Malice Diary​
VTuber​
One of the first EN vtubers.​
Bijou Koseki​
古石ビジュ―​
waabyuu​
Vtuber​
Nerissa Ravencroft​
ネリッサ レイヴンクロフト​
Caitlin Myers​
VA​
-​
-​
Junko (Interlunium)​
web idol​
Shared channels for the group.​
-​
-​
mom0ki​
VTuber​
Main channel renamed​
Fuwawa & Mococo Abyssgard​
フワワ モココ アビスガード​
moe twinstyle/amerily (Ally&Sally)​
wannabe internet idols​
recent rebrand/relaunch attempt​
-​
-​
Go! Go! Nippon! Live With You! (Makoto&Akira)​
VTubers​
Timelimited promotional vtubers for MangaGamer. Subreddit: r/ggnlive
Archive

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

fastpunk

jarpoks

[Indie] was LoLo (L0L0 or ロロ), now ReLoLo (リロロ) - Youtube, Twitter: Umino Rully (海乃ルリィ) - Youtube, Twitter
Debuted as LoLo in July 2020, her model was designed by Rurudo. She was pretty popular-ish as an indie and seemed to be close to some Hololive members such as her art-sister Towa, and Lamy. Mysteriously graduated in 2021, she then debuted as Umino Rully which doesn't seem to see the same initial traction and popularity as LoLo. On 10 Jan 2024, she restarted her activity on her old channel, rebranded as ReLoLo with a new l2d model, and now she's active on both ReLoLo and Rully channel.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Update: Riyuri deleted her YT channel recently (best guess is today, no exact date beyond the fact that she posted on twitter that she going to stream on 20th Feb yesterday where she assembled a IKEA furniture), with a somewhat vague reason for its deletion
(Archive)
(Archive)

Update of said update. Now Riyuri's twitter account is locked, no thanks to this fact. Writing this mostly as a closure due to her newfound career path.

That said, it seems that she probably gonna use said account regardless of its locked status, since her latest tweet after debut is her realizing that she might've fucked her audio before debut but decided to press-on regardless. Probably so that no one would try to dig through her stuff post debut.
IMG_20240303_194727.jpg

the 11hr tweet is talking about her audio issues post debut, feeling down about it and mentioned about being asked if she want to post-pone the debut but she decided to press on because she felt it might be a waste if she did so, if my own TL is correct.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Added the rest of en stars
(Holo) Magni - Professor Lando - YouTube
(Holo) Vesper - Randon Neuring - YouTube
(Holo) Altare - Han byeol
(Holo) Bettel - Lord Commander Chaos - Commander Connor
(Holo) Shinri - Lex Parte
(Holo) Machina X Flayon - Ais Riale
(Holo) Hakka - Hiraga
(Holo) Goldenbullet - SuperKrazyBones
(Holo) Octavio - Karlobster
(Holo) Jurard T Rexford - Kamiya Juu
(Holo) Ruze - Liminal Lark
Continued as editing is limited.

(Niji) Gibara - Babu - Twitter
(Niji) Gundou - Chinami - Twitter - RL Twitter
(Niji) Meiji - Nemu - Twitter
(Niji) Chihiro - Aoi - Twitter
(Niji) Melissa - Kei Sugawara - Twitter - Insta - Tik - Website
(Niji) Lulu - Unou/Misumi - Twitter - Website
(Niji) Sasaki -
(Niji) Shiina - not glasses - こみみ/ Komimi - Nico
(Niji) Akane?
(Niji) Mayuzumi Kai - やみえん/ Yamien - twitter
(Niji) Nun Bora - Tsuna (Chuuna)
(Niji) Ars - Aoi - 碧依(あおい) / Aoi - NND
(Niji) Furen and Nui - Tofus - 豆腐の木綿/ tofu cotton - NND // 豆腐の絹/ tofu silk - NND
(Niji)
(Niji)
(Niji)
(Niji)
(Niji)
(Niji)

(Holo) Polka - Nobuhime - twitter
(Holo) Coco - Kson - those glasses...
(Holo) Rushia - Mikeneko and Nazuna
(Holo) Aloe - Delutaya - twitter
(Holo) Sana - Namie - twitter
(Holo) Noel - Canan - twitter
(Holo) Matsuri - Nozomi - Pastel Honey member - twitter
(Holo) Calli - DDK - twitter - insta - website
(Holo) Mio - the motherly one Meian - mask girl is Ars (suprised they never collab) - god I love Mio
(Holo) Towa - on the left Narumi - 鳴海/ Narumi - Twitter
(Holo) Korone - with the glasses - 宮助 / Miyasuke
(Holo) Shiori - Natsume Moe
(Holo) Ina - Nagu - twitter
(Holo) Kiara - Keekihime - twitter - insta
(Holo) Subaru - Yumi Kobayashi /小林ゆみ (I swear Ui saw her videos before drawling Subaru) - twitcasting
(Holo) Mumei - Shachimu
(Holo) Gura - Senzawa
(Holo) Koronii - Dottovuu - twitter
(Holo) Nerissa - Caitlin Myers - twitter
(Holo) Azki - Nayuta - twitter
(Holo) FWMC - GGN girls (never to return) - Moetwins - twitter
(Holo) Mel (taken from this world too soon) - Rica - twitter
(Holo) Bae - Kozu
(Holo) Choco - Gutara - twitter
(Holo) Pekora - 110
(Holo) Luna - Kanon
(Holo) La Plus - Milkisu? (individual channel) - Nkok
(Holo) Nene - Baba
(Holo) Botan - Ereko
(Holo) Okayu - between her, Polka and Botan who is still the thiccest? (pls be Polka) KAIKAMAKKURO twitter/niconico/twitcasting (cr. blueshark)
(Holo) Watame - Miketama
(Holo) Lui - Kurusu Mint
(Holo) Ame - Sachiowo - twitter
(Holo) Axel - Lloyd Desuyo - twitter
(Holo) Magni - Professor Lando - YouTube
(Holo) Vesper - Randon Neuring - YouTube
(Holo) Altare - Han byeol
(Holo) Bettel - Lord Commander Chaos - Commander Connor
(Holo) Shinri - Lex Parte (Holo) Machina X Flayon - Ais Riale
(Holo) Hakka - Hiraga
(Holo) Goldenbullet - SuperKrazyBones
(Holo) Octavio - Karlobster
(Holo) Jurard T Rexford - Kamiya Juu
(Holo) Ruze - Liminal Lark
(Holo)
(Holo)
(Holo)
(Holo)
(Indie) Sephira Su - Lapis (something about the company that was backing her or RL stuff. She took a break and is now a Saine sister again)
(Indie) Sio - Ryugahama Yue (caught shit talking on the internet)
(Indie) Temako - Tema (eggplant) - twitter
(Indie) Lumin Tsukiboshi - Diana - video with Shannon (Niji's Enna)
(Indie) Beatani - Panpa (there is no god as she will never return)
(Indie)
(Indie)
(Indie)
(Indie)
(Indie)

(other) Kokuyou Lira (VEE) -
(other) dtto - Qu
(other) Clara (PC) - Beryl - twitter - Peari - Underground Idol
(other) Monoe (VOMS) - Ebosi (underage drinking or something is why she was let go)
(other) Pikamee (VOMS) - Henya
(other) Mirai Akai - Pepechi ch (left shit company to start again) - Gorilla
(other) Kaguya Luna - pmaru
(other) Pippa (PC) - Yuni - twitter
(other) Wat (774) - Baby Nico
(other) Nasa - In Yumenographia - video - Based on the video and comments I think she is Kureya Pei
(other) Shiina - Dumpling Shirara
(other) Muyu - Purin
(other)
(other)
(other)
(other)
(other)
(other) Kizuna Ai - Nozomi Kasuga YouTube Instagram Twitter
(other)

(mama) Nene - 5mm
(mama) Gura - Nachoneko
(mama) Mel - Ayamy
(mama) Reine - Pochi
(mama) Subaru - Ui
(mama) Flare - Lack
(mama) "Amelia" - Nabi (retired)
(mama)
(mama)

https://www.youtube.com/@LiveGameHeaven/streams - gamers plus
Hololive list from reddit - overall a good source that is mostly doing what this thread is about. archive
0 Sora Tokino ときのそら Ayana Aoyama 青山彩菜 VA Twitter
0 Roboco ロボ子 unacee ゆなせ casual games Twitter YouTube Twitch
" " " Yuroto ゆろと casual games Twitter TwitCasting LisPon
0 Miko Sakura さくらみこ Mashiro Kohina 小雛ましろ Live streamer. cute voice girl Twitter TwitCasting LisPon NicoNico
0 Virtual Diva AZKi AZKi Nayuta Nayuta Utaite personal site Twitter NicoNico YouTube
1 Fubuki Shirakami 白上フブキ Morunyau もるにゃう casual games Twitter NicoNico Twitch
1 Mel Yozora 夜空メル Rika 利香 Utaite Twitter NicoNico YouTube Instagram
1 Aki Rosenthal アキローゼンタール Miyuki みゆき ASMR Twitter TwitCasting LisPon SHOWROOM
1 Haato Akai 赤井はあと Pickels ぴくるす Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting
1 Matsuri Natsuiro 夏色まつり Nozomi Sato 佐藤希 Live streamer, Idol Twitter YouTube
" " " Yukishiro Rappan 雪白らぱん Live streamer
0 Suisei Hoshimachi 星街すいせい Endolu Endolu, えんどる Illustrator, editor, singer Twitter NicoNico Pixiv
G Mio Ookami 大神ミオ Meian メイアン, Meian casual games Twitter NicoNico NicoNico NicoNico
2 Ayame Nakiri 百鬼あやめ Emma Taso エンマたそ Utaite Twitter TwitCasting
2 Shion Murasaki 紫咲シオン Kuroa. くろあ。 Utaite Twitter TwitCasting YouTube Instagram
2 Choco Yuzuki 癒月ちょこ Gutara ぐーたら ASMR Twitter TwitCasting YouTube LisPon
2 Aqua Minato 湊あくあ Rinko りんこ Live streamer. cute voice girl Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico YouTube YouTube Twitch
2 Subaru Oozora 大空スバル Yumi Kobayashi 小林ゆみ Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting SHOWROOM YouTube NicoNico
" " " Metcha Babumi めっちゃばぶ美 Vtuber Twitter SHOWROOM YouTube NicoNico
G Korone Inugami 戌神ころね Miyasuke 宮助 Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico
" " " Aya Yuen 由縁アヤ Vtuber (Upd8) Twitter YouTube Twitch
G Okayu Nekomata 猫又おかゆ Ikasumi Kei Joshi イカスミ系女子 casual games Twitter TwitCasting YouTube NicoNico
" " " Mina Yuen 由縁ミナ Vtuber (Upd8) Twitter YouTube Twitch
3 Rushia Uruha 潤羽るしあ Mikeneko みけねこ Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting Instagram YouTube YouTube NicoNico
" " " Chino Komainu 狛狼ちの Vtuber (Otogi Resurrection) Periscope Twitter
3 Flare Shiranui 不知火フレア Don Chestnut ドン栗 Utaite, illustator. Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico Pixiv
3 Noel Shirogane 白銀ノエル Canan ASMR かなん ASMR, live streamer. Twitter NicoNico YouTube
3 Marine Houshou 宝鐘マリン Mikarin* みかりん* Imitations, illustrator Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico Pixiv
3 Pekora Usada 兎田ぺこら 110 110 Live streamer. cute voice girl Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico YouTube
4 Towa Tokoyami 常闇トワ Narumi 鳴海 casual games, utaite Twitter TwitCasting YouTube NicoNico
4 Kanata Amane 天音かなた Nozomu のぞむ Utaite Twitter TwitCasting YouTube NicoNico
4 Watame Tsunomaki 角巻わため Miketama みけたま Utaite Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico YouTube
4 Coco Kiryu 桐生ココ Kson kson Cosplay, live streamer Twitter Mildom YouTube
4 Luna Himemori 姫森ルーナ Pokoshuke ぽこしゅけ Live streamer NicoNico Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico
" " " Kanon かのん Live streamer Twitter TwitCasting YouTube NicoNico
" " " Moruru Yamiyono 闇夜乃モルル Vtuber (Nijisanji) Twitter YouTube
5 Lammy Yukihana 雪花ラミィ Mio Kagura 神楽美桜 Vtuber (IRIAM) IRIAM Twitter YouTube
5 Nene Momosuzu 桃鈴ねね Natsumi Baba 馬場なつみ VA Twitter Instagram YouTube
" " " Miguri Nako 三栗なこ Vtuber Twitter
5 Aloe Mano 魔乃アロエ Deltaya でるたや various YouTube NicoNico
5 Polka Omaru 尾丸ポルカ Mega mega comedian Twitter TwitCasting NicoNico Instagram YouTube
" " " Nobuhime Oda 織田信姫 Vtuber (Upd8) Twitter TwitCasting YouTube
5 Botan Shishiro 獅白ぼたん Ereko えれ子 HC gaming Twitter NicoNico Twitch YouTube
" " " Makina Takashiro 高城魔紀奈 Vtuber (Amaryllis) Twitter YouTube
" " " Ruka Otomata 音俣るか Vtuber Twitter YouTube
6 La+ Darknesss ラプラス・ダークネス Shiyuu Nakaoka (NKOK) 中岡しゆう various Twitter Twitter TwitCasting Twitch YouTube BiliBili Instagram
" " " Yoru Kurone 黒音よる Vtuber Twitter
" " " Yomi Kurone 黒音よみ Vtuber (Re:AcT) Twitter YouTube
6 Lui Takane 鷹嶺ルイ Eclair eclair utaite Twitter TwitCasting Twitch YouTube NicoNico
" " " Mint Kurusu 来栖ミント Vtuber (Vivace) Twitter YouTube
6 Koyori Hakui 博衣こより Yuki Yoshinari 吉成由貴 Influencer Twitter SHOWROOM TikTok
" " " Lilyel Amatsuka 天使リリエル Vtuber Twitter YouTube SHOWROOM Reality app
6 Chloe Sakamata 沙花叉クロヱ Maaru Hibana ヒバナ まぁる casual games Twitter YouTube NicoNico
" " " Maaru Iwaaka マールいわっか Vtuber Twitter YouTube
6 Iroha Kazama 風真いろは Yuma Hisaki, Piyoko 陽咲ゆま, ぴよ子 various Twitter Twitch YouTube
" " " Yuni Chocorone ゆに utaite Twitter NicoNico
" " " Nia Tsumugi つむぎ にあ Vtuber (IRIAM) Twitter YouTube IRIAM
Advent
Shiori Novella​
シオリ ノヴェラ​
Moe Natusmi (夏実萌恵)​
VTuber​
Orginally part of Eilene family​
-​
-​
Malice Diary​
VTuber​
One of the first EN vtubers.​
Bijou Koseki​
古石ビジュ―​
waabyuu​
Vtuber​
Nerissa Ravencroft​
ネリッサ レイヴンクロフト​
Caitlin Myers​
VA​
-​
-​
Junko (Interlunium)​
web idol​
Shared channels for the group.​
-​
-​
mom0ki​
VTuber​
Main channel renamed​
Fuwawa & Mococo Abyssgard​
フワワ モココ アビスガード​
moe twinstyle/amerily (Ally&Sally)​
wannabe internet idols​
recent rebrand/relaunch attempt​
-​
-​
Go! Go! Nippon! Live With You! (Makoto&Akira)​
VTubers​
Timelimited promotional vtubers for MangaGamer. Subreddit: r/ggnlive
Archive
That moetwin link leads to Nachomama

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Seeing as Holo EN4 just dropped, this thread could use a bump. Just keeping track of the PixelLink girls. Lottie, Miuna, Chiaki and Daiya seem to be unknowns.
Edited to include PixelChronicle PLs.

PixelStart
Nebi Nebu - previously Nezumi Nemurin/EllietheVtuber (Twitch), now Nekomiya Mimi (Twitter) after graduating
Raki Kazuki - I'm 95% sure she's Nyankosai (Twitter), part of an utaite circle that may have included Shiki Miyoshino at some point. Still semi-active on PL Twitter. Posting PoW because of the 5% element of doubt:
The mixer for Raki's debut cover is Vallychuuu, an utaite with a decent following.
1718731107272.png
In the /vt/ thread for PixelStart debuts, an anon hinted at a duet notRaki had with Vally. Rather helpfully, Vally has a playlist for collabs on her channel:
vally-collab.PNG
The first song in the playlist is a duet with Nyankosai:

Cross-referencing some of Sai's songs with Raki's, and my ears became sure it was her:

PixelChronicle
Kanna Yanagi - previously Erika Byakko of VReverie, and prior to that Freya Fuyuki, an indie. Still has access to the Freya Twitter.
Arisu Oshiro - previously Maria Paradisia (Twitter) of the stillborn 4th generation of Tsunderia. Was going to be in AkioAir prior to its collapse; allegedly set to debut in CyberLive before she (wisely) jumped ship.
Chio Chompi - previously Rune Bunnura, an indie. Her PL Twitter is now protected.

Last edited:
Top Bottom