"What have you done Mumei..."Hakos Baelz

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Furi seems to have lost her model files, Stella and Arial are active on their PLs, Rinona's PL was active until a hiatus at the end of May, and we don't know about Scarlett. Even though they are mostly active on VReverie, it looks like anyone who can stream is using their PLs regularly, except Nova who has multiple incentives not to

Here's a no effort meme of the current situation
IMG-20240708-WA0003.jpg
Was thinking the same. Been watching some Scarlett VODs and she's done really well to not give away much info which could compromise her opsec. If her PL streamed on Twitch, all VODs should be gone by now unless there's a VOD channel up somewhere.

E: An anon in /VRex/ is claiming that Scarlett was on Chaturbate prior to VReverie:
scarlett.PNG
This being /vt/, anon could just be making shit up, but it strikes me as rather plausible. It wouldn't be the first time a small corpo VTuber turned out to be an ex-camgirl. In her debut, she alluded to being a party girl in the past, but not anymore because she had "royal knight duties."

It would also explain why Scarlett got into VTubing so late into the game, and her feelings of isolation prior to VSMP. VTubing being a relatively small community of mostly women, I imagine that she would be conscious of being judged for her past.

This may also explain why I can't find anything despite combing YT and Twitch for VODs of her favorite games (Skyrim, Oblivion, MonHun, Fallout New Vegas and Fatal Frame), despite all of those games having more than a decade worth of content.

Anyhow, I have no idea how to constructively look for camgirls. The details don't give much to work with. Late 20s-early 30s brunette with short wavy hair and a husky voice doesn't narrow things down by much.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I have a rrat: part of the reason why Kanna invited them to VSMP is to allow the remaining VReverie girls to talk about the situation with others off-hours without any record on their company Discord or any official platform. Adding to this rrat is how Proximity Chat is one of the mods used on the server, so if there's something only a few VTubers ought to hear, they can go to some corner of the map and just voice chat without alerting anyone else in the server.
Kanna Love :sanasmile:
Doing whatever she can to help them out, wouldn't surprise me if she sees them as de facto kouhai.

If Vrev really ran off with the money, then they have an open invitation on a certain yacht. :rikutazumi:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nova is undoubtedly the most fucked over by this

girl has been sponsored by TCG companies ( Bushiroad and Grand Archive)
if VRev goes under, she's not getting that back
Let's hope she did the reasonable thing and have direct contacts with these TCG guys.
Is it optimistic to think that Nova has a good enough relationship with her tcg sponsors that they'd be willing to support her ala Doki? I'm not talking new sponsorships just retaining these ones

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Well, this is completely wrong. As expected from MerelyTourist. Here's the actual story:
  • Unless your name is Selen Tatsuki, you're going to lose a bunch of followers when you change to a different vtuber account.
  • A streamer's income might have a few whales and most of those will follow, but a streamer's income is also made of a bunch of smaller donations and memberships and you'll be getting a lot less of those when you go back to another channel with less viewers.
  • Sponsorships deals are based on various channel metrics, particularly view count metrics. When you change to an old account, with far lower subs, your going to have lower viewer numbers and sponsors are either not going to be interested, or they're going to offer you reduced money for sponsorship. You're giving them less views and the value you bring to the company sponsoring you is lower.
  • What happens to the channel and IP is an open question and who knows what the fuck VReverie will do. Trying to sell the channels and models back to the talents at a reduced rate is the sensible move if they can negotiate a price both parties are happy with - the models also come with viewers and sub counts and so forth, so the transaction is worth at least trying to complete. However, it's not as if VReverie's previous decisions have been sound and logical either, so who knows how this will go.
But if they don't get any payouts, there's no point anyway, they're just streaming for free. Low income>zero income.
Or maybe some of the payments they receive directly, bypassing the company?

Bronze

ThatGuyFromThe213

Mochi's returning. Still nothing from Stella account.

Someone did mention that she'll be returning to stream four times a week now on her PL, which is amount same streaming as Estella. Previously, it was only two times a week during her first week hiatus, so it's could be a big indicator that she's planning to stay as Mochi.

Funny seeing that cunt AJ on the comments section after Mochi's/Estella's home burglary. What a fake ass fan he is.

Last edited:

JusticeDog

Yeah, didn't bother to do another update but she had said on Friday her regular streaming would start on Wednesday.

I guess saying it publicly on her Twitter makes it official. Hopefully there's an announcement for the Estella account somehow for people that don't know she's not coming back.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Yeah, didn't bother to do another update but she had said on Friday her regular streaming would start on Wednesday.

I guess saying it publicly on her Twitter makes it official. Hopefully there's an announcement for the Estella account somehow for people that don't know she's not coming back.
Only a few gen 3 fans that been around with Vrev a little over a year, actually knows knows the current state of the company its in. Most are likely clueless of what's going on behind the scenes since many are newer fans. I have a feeling Estella may call it quits by this month or next.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Was thinking the same. Been watching some Scarlett VODs and she's done really well to not give away much info which could compromise her opsec. If her PL streamed on Twitch, all VODs should be gone by now unless there's a VOD channel up somewhere.

E: An anon in /VRex/ is claiming that Scarlett was on Chaturbate prior to VReverie:
View attachment 73355
This being /vt/, anon could just be making shit up, but it strikes me as rather plausible. It wouldn't be the first time a small corpo VTuber turned out to be an ex-camgirl. In her debut, she alluded to being a party girl in the past, but not anymore because she had "royal knight duties."

It would also explain why Scarlett got into VTubing so late into the game, and her feelings of isolation prior to VSMP. VTubing being a relatively small community of mostly women, I imagine that she would be conscious of being judged for her past.

This may also explain why I can't find anything despite combing YT and Twitch for VODs of her favorite games (Skyrim, Oblivion, MonHun, Fallout New Vegas and Fatal Frame), despite all of those games having more than a decade worth of content.

Anyhow, I have no idea how to constructively look for camgirls. The details don't give much to work with. Late 20s-early 30s brunette with short wavy hair and a husky voice doesn't narrow things down by much.
I would say you could try Simp City; if she's an autistic late Milennial ex-camgirl then surely she might have a presence somewhere that got incidentally logged.

Either that or she reuses pics/names/handles at some point in the future that could point to an unidentified twatter/MMO account.

x Hades Stamps

Yeah it's her.
She seems to have streamed many times in the last month.
Huh. She’s someone I follow. Never would’ve guessed, considering the only talent I watch anymore is Nova, and Mochi was smart enough to stay active in indieland.
Someone mention Estella is going to return to streaming at her PL next week
Not exactly return, but frequency’s going to increase.
Let's hope she did the reasonable thing and have direct contacts with these TCG guys.
I certainly hope so
Follow-up on this. Rinona may be Miyori Shiba.
If this is indeed her, that would mean she was also one of the smart ones, staying active in indieland (until things fell apart, which is understandable. Stress does that). That much is good.

ThatGuyFromThe213

archive
I can think of one or two people from the top of my head, but I won't confirm it.

Void Scribas

I have a rrat: part of the reason why Kanna invited them to VSMP is to allow the remaining VReverie girls to talk about the situation with others off-hours without any record on their company Discord or any official platform. Adding to this rrat is how Proximity Chat is one of the mods used on the server, so if there's something only a few VTubers ought to hear, they can go to some corner of the map and just voice chat without alerting anyone else in the server.
That is cute. Considering Kanna was Byakko it would explain the motives to inviting them. Furthermore, is the only answer that would make sense because for what other reason you would invite to your server girls of a dying company?

Man, this sucks, thanks to the VSMP server I discovered Scarlett and now I'm going to lose her, that fast? I hope she comes back because she is really funny, her whole dynamic with Shura, Daiya and Tomomi is hilarious.

02:44:29 is where their last VSMP unofficial collab starts if you want to see how great a group they are.

View attachment 73355

Wait, are you telling me there is a video of Scarlett cumming on cam?

1720579108270.png

Jokes aside, if the dude in /vt/ didn't even bother to reveal her old name from her camgirl days, then is probably bullshit.

Could Daiya Fortuna be a clue? They seem like they know each other before. I checked the Lazarus pit and there is no record of Daiya PL. Curious

1720578120765.png
What you are think?

x Hades Stamps

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

ThatGuyFromThe213

Will you Yamanbas quit vagueposting?
I can't confirm 100% that's all I got. It could be coming from fans, fellow vtubers, etc. who the heck knows.

Bronze

Could Daiya Fortuna be a clue? They seem like they know each other before. I checked the Lazarus pit and there is no record of Daiya PL. Curious

View attachment 73376
What you are think?
Not like we have a better lead right now. The issue is we need to find Daiya for that. I don't know enough about her to search for her properly, but if I find time I'll go check.

Sign of life and stream from (possibly)Rinona's PL

Archive

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Not like we have a better lead right now. The issue is we need to find Daiya for that. I don't know enough about her to search for her properly, but if I find time I'll go check.
I've watched some Daiya streams, and there's a few pieces of info that stand out:
  • She was in Japan for university and finished her degree there shortly before she got hired by Pixel (her stories indicate somewhere in Tokyo, since she's talked about a lot of sights there). She was caught up there during the pandemic.
  • A few indicators that she lived for some time in the American South (she has tongue-in-cheek talked about how suspiciously good her Southern accent can be). Probably not West Coast since she says she's never been to AX, despite having a decent power level.
  • She has a full-time day job
  • She is somewhat older than some of the other Pixel girls. Quite a few of them call her onee-san (Raki is the youngest at 19, IIRC). I would say she's mid-20s/zillenial, going by her taste in anime/games too.
Daiya is a great zatsu streamer; she always has chat time even for game streams, so you can learn a lot from tuning in a few times. She's coincidentally answering maros on her Twitter right now so that's also a good source of info.

From everything I've watched of her though, it seems like she's new to streaming and talked about how she's just glad to "finally" debut. She's been a VTuber fan since her time in Japan, but there are times where she would for example, forget how to toggle something or get an asset to work right. She didn't have any Twitter interactions with Scarlett either prior to VSMP, or pre-debut.

Ballpark_Look

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Bronze

We might have a hit, but also pls don't message or contact them.

Selen incident and one of its unfortunate consequences. They should follow/watch from afar and feign ignorance, instead of acting like they can do anything. Just be glad you found them, support them and hope the best for them

Top Bottom