"There isn't enough time in my life to draw all the shit that comes out of Uruka's account.... let alone all the other girls..."Agemmata

Connect the World: Hololive English 1st Concert

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would give it 50/50 if they announce EN3 or not at the end (there's always some sort of announcement mind you), but I'm prepared for disappointment.
They will announce tempus 3: Fujobait supreme and then graduate gura for good.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Will they actually announce a new Gen, or will they hopefully just keep the spotlight on Myth and Councilrys?
I am praying for EN3. It's been long enough since Tempus 2 and even though a lot of girls have gotten picked up by smaller corpos lately who knows what randos they could've gotten.
Based on comments from some of the talents earlier though they don't seem particularly optimistic about it happening? I remember Mumei saying she was hoping for some kouhais since it's been too long too.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I would give it 50/50 if they announce EN3 or not at the end (there's always some sort of announcement mind you), but I'm prepared for disappointment.
They said that there is going to be "big things" but that could mean anything from a SoloLive to something minor like original songs or projects for the branch.Keep your expectations low

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Life can get pretty rough sometimes. But no matter how bad things get, I can always take comfort in the fact that I don't live in LA.

Prudent Lurker

There are 16 talents in this concert. - one person in 4 songs seems like kind of a lot, but might be possible. 10 is pure lunacy.

16 x 2 x 3.5 minutes: 112 minutes at two songs each. Figure a three hour concert, maybe, but some of that is going to be MC segments, merch announcement etc. There could be room for some people to do three songs, maybe four if you count the big group song with everyone.....
Calli has a frame up 4 hours after and Bae has one an hour after Calli's.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm looking forward to what kinda groups we're gonna get. Imagine if they do something like Marine/Kiara or Sora/IRyS/Risu. Moona/Suisei/Bae would be insane.

VTuberBobDole

I was going to wait to see if a re-stream link showed up on holopirates discord or grab it off nyaa afterwards, but I said screw it and decided to support my oshis and actually buy a ticket. WTH though, it is a holoEN (ENGLISH) concert and they can't even bother to sell tickets on a website with english?? Yay for chrome translate and google lens I guess... but c'mon Cover!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I was going to wait to see if a re-stream link showed up on holopirates discord or grab it off nyaa afterwards, but I said screw it and decided to support my oshis and actually buy a ticket. WTH though, it is a holoEN (ENGLISH) concert and they can't even bother to sell tickets on a website with english?? Yay for chrome translate and google lens I guess... but c'mon Cover!
1688342537313.png

VTuberBobDole

Thanks for that, I didn't notice it at first so too late now, but that's on me.

But 2 things still:
- I followed the link from hololiveEN twitter, to holopro EN shop, which then directed me over to SPWN site. They could have at least put something in the transfer link to default it to English.
- Even after switching it to English, there are still a bunch of elements in JP, but at least I guess it is slightly easier to navigate as I don't have to translate everything manually.

Anyway, I'm set now, so let's goooo!

USS IOWA

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
I'm here and the crowd looks exactly like what you would expect them to look like. Make of that what you will.

Edit: Also shoutout to the guy in full Lamy cosplay.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Will they actually announce a new Gen, or will they hopefully just keep the spotlight on Myth and Councilrys?
While not officially a part of Holosummer, this concert is the de facto start of it. With a giant media blitz for the next 2 months, culminating in ANOTHER 2-part concert; you know what you DON'T do during that? Release a new Gen that can't take in any part of it.

Having said that, YAGOO PLZZZ! :takocope::takocope::takocope:
(I already have a theme in mind for EN3, albeit not that original)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can't find a pirate stream.
8EB39AB5-F8A7-45C6-9700-1FCB2D32BD34.jpg

pururun

Has there been any word on if this will eventually get a blu-ray release like previous concerts have had?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Has there been any word on if this will eventually get a blu-ray release like previous concerts have had?
If it does (likely), they won't announce it until afterwards, to prevent ticket buyers from going "I'll just wait for the blu-ray".

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm here and the crowd looks exactly like what you would expect them to look like. Make of that what you will.

Edit: Also shoutout to the guy in full Lamy cosplay.
I'll find you, nigga, watch out.

cypher3057

I am here as well. Although I don’t really post at all on this forum and almost never on the other one compared to what I used to. Anyways, enjoy the show

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So which of the messages on the fanboard are your guys'? Call it out when you see 'em scroll by!

God's Strongest Dragoon

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Cute messages for the fans

Top Bottom