"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor

Connect the World: Hololive English 1st Concert

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I would assume Gen 3 announcement.

If anyone is on Kirsche's discord, I am streaming the concert in one of the channels. Its muted to audio so there shouldnt be any spergs saying anything in voice chat.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Even if no EN3 announcement, I hope for at least some kind of announcement. If they really don't have anything, even a confirmation that CouncilRyS 3D showcase is coming would be better than nothing.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
REmember that HoloX was announced just one random day and they didnt participate in 2022 fest is pausible a EN3

Netscaper

Early Adopter
YT chat has been invaded by God's strongest Sanallite's 100000 alt accouts.

niggaphil

This is a bad timing for me to watch due to work. Later might request archive copy from you all so that I could do advance research

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
YT chat has been invaded by God's strongest Sanallite's 100000 alt accouts.
Many of the girls have freechats open, if anyone wants to watch those chats instead of the official stream preview chat. I've got a tab with IRyS's open but I think I'm just gonna fullscreen the concert for the whole duration and not worry about spamming emotes...but if I open it on my phone...

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you

God's Strongest Dragoon

Friezer

I would assume Gen 3 announcement.

If anyone is on Kirsche's discord, I am streaming the concert in one of the channels. Its muted to audio so there shouldnt be any spergs saying anything in voice chat.
Am I gonna be subjected to light mode this whole concert

EDIT: Thanks

Netscaper

Early Adopter
38 minutes. What is this, a Pippa stream?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
All these messages are so sweet. But sadly I can't read them all.

I'M SUPER HYPED! For the concert though.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Alchemyth

I'm kinda hoping for EN3 announcement, but on the other hand, Tempus3 annoucement would be hillarious, the /vt/ meltdown would be thing of legend.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
8 more minutes
:Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Am I gonna be subjected to light mode this whole concert

EDIT: Thanks
Should be full screen so it wont matter. Went windowed because i opened another video on another tab

Wonder if they would ban me from chat if I say that "I want my 2 oshis, Vesper and Gura, to do a duet."

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm here and the crowd looks exactly like what you would expect them to look like. Make of that what you will.

Edit: Also shoutout to the guy in full Lamy cosplay.
Describe the smell in detail

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I don't need a full announcement, it probably isn't the best or appropriate time to take any attention away from the EN girls performing. But Yagoo would be a g and just flash three fingers at the camera as a hint... and then it turns out to be Holostars EN3 and the entire world drowns in salt lol

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Should be full screen so it wont matter. Went windowed because i opened another video on another tab

Wonder if they would ban me from chat if I say that "I want my 2 oshis, Vesper and Gura, to do a duet."
Unironically they would probably do some good songs together as long as they properly had them work in their ranges.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't need a full announcement, it probably isn't the best or appropriate time to take any attention away from the EN girls performing. But Yagoo would be a g and just flash three fingers at the camera as a hint... and then it turns out to be Holostars EN3 and the entire world drowns in salt lol
Only thing worse would be one of the Stars randomly appearing on stage to perform a duet with someone like Irys or Fauna.
TUD

Top Bottom