"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Couldn't help but notice Bay Lurker hearts Vampire Pomu but migos Puff Pomu. It's the melons isn't it
If she commissions the same artist to make a new model, and someone draws a Pomu x new model fanart... is this selfcest? Or just incest? Because it definitely is if you draw Pomu x Mariya, which I haven't seen yet somehow

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi has wrapped up FF8. She got Bahamut (not sure if she got Eden in the end) during the week and is now starting FF9.

Suou Patra will start FF5 at 3PM after clearing FF4 last week.

774inc's Suzumi Nemo also singing at 3PM JST.

She will have an announcement during the stream as well.

Yakumo Beni's VSpo sexy representative position won't be challenged any time soon.

The same group (with Akarin, Kuromu Yano, and Asumi Sena) talking about romantic stuff and derailed a train.

From the Holo Mario Kart arc, the tail cosplay trio story continued.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If she commissions the same artist to make a new model, and someone draws a Pomu x new model fanart... is this selfcest? Or just incest? Because it definitely is if you draw Pomu x Mariya, which I haven't seen yet somehow
Pomu x Mariya would have been incest but in a few weeks it's also going to be necrophilia.

Limkin

Pomu x Mariya would have been incest but in a few weeks it's also going to be necrophilia.
Unless Niji hires a new VA in like a couple of months. You know they want to

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Watch Botan giggle her head off for about 2 hours straight.

Calli starts MetalWolf in an 30 mins.

Also Kiara held her last members only stream today before her "break." Yes she is going on a break separate from the vacation with Nerissa. KFP better be ready to starve for a bit.

2024's first Legend of Polka.

Bang Dream X Hololive Collab

Haven't meds posted in a couple days, since i been mostly bedridden when i'm not working. :medsmoremeds:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have poor impulse control when it comes to things
I just checked the doxsisters joint as well out of boredom and all I have to say is, is that it is humorous that every time I check Kronii has a different face.

:ameheh:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

See guys? she its not menhera: she just wants to be a mother
1705115436839.png
not posting the image here for obvious reasons

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Giving your D&D character a backstory longer than a sentence or two is a waste of everybody's time. I don't want to hear poorly written fiction; I just want to play the game.

When you get to level two, the stuff you did at level one to get there is your backstory.
all my backstories are 100 pages long and written in the style of house of leaves.

We are not friends.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I just checked the doxsisters joint as well out of boredom and all I have to say is, is that it is humorous that every time I check Kronii has a different face.

:ameheh:
Well she is Korean so...
jawbones-1.jpg
...maybe just a change of jawbones?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
New ASMR video from Green Airi. Sharing this 'cause Mozu is the collab partner for this one :MozumiPichi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter