"I'm fine! I'm not fine! Fuck you!"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Goddamn I hope she paid the animators handsomely. That's a well done MV with tons of good references. I've been pausing nonstop to see everything during the chorus.

Again, to any Nijifriends - we bust each others chops nonstop. The only reason we don't have many Niji posts is because none of you will speak up. Rep your oshi, post funny clips. Tell us why we should watch stuff. We appreciate everyone and anyone - from the dumpster diving @Takodachi all the way to the Chumbuds.
This forum has constant hazing rituals for all users, if someone can't take it then they can fuck off to 4chins or leddit, anyone here is free to say whatever they want but if you plan to say retarded shit then be ready to get checked on your bs, people who take that personally are the biggest fags of all. Stick by your guns if you really believe in something, back down gracefully if you accept you're wrong or check someone else on their retarded attempts to call you out, or even better yet... IGNORE PEOPLE.
What ever happened to that guy?
:depressedtako:

This is what hurts the most of their departure, not getting more C/KxV/M.

I couldn't fathom being such a softskinned motherfucker as to rage out because people aren't giving my preferred company better treatment when they're raking fat Ls every week. If you can't tear out the asshole of your favourite things you're not a real fan, you're just a fairweather tag-along bitch. Real fans can acknowledge, accept and laugh at the bad times and rough patches. Shitslinging is bad faith 60% of the time anyway, why let it get into your head?

Unacceptable. This display is the will of the Nijigger. This weakness is why they are a company are doomed, you cannot bear the weight of a company carried on the shoulders of the spineless. The Elira Coup cannot come soon enough when she rallies her besties and bails on the metaphorical-and-hopefully-physical sinking ship of Nijisanji EN, reclaim Anastasia from her worldwide journeys and found their own company, Vtubers Sans Frontieres, streamers without corpo oversight breathing down their neck telling them what games to stream.
Dude was a massive capital P pussy, got mad and called us bigots over the anti-troon sentiment when the hogfarts thing was going on when it was obvious why everyone was so pissed, then he went crying to proctor like an autistic schoolchild cries to the teacher because "peopol weigh beiwng mean to hiwm!" OH NO YOU POOR BABY! My respect for Proctor has only grown since he publicly mocked the guy. He then fucked off and was never seen again.
I remember asking him once why he was even here (or in the homeland) if he dislikes TTD and people being assholes online and he gave me some non-answer shit, I still don't fucking understand.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Apparently Randon's office job had him really busy for 3 months of the year and doing basically nothing for the rest. Anyone have an idea what he might have been doing?

Also: "They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird." :whatastory:

too many seasonal office jobs to count
just off the top of my head, accounting is the big one, many other tax-related jobs like auditing, some types of insurance, travel agencies

Insurance or Tax related. Or related to Taxes in the Insurance Industry. I know folks in a bunch of spaces that is what it's like. There's some finance jobs where Q4 is all a mess, but the most common one that always comes to mind is Tax-related from the time W-2s get out in January until April 15th. (For non-Americans, W-2 are the form companies submit send to the employee breaking down their wages on the calendar year. They normally go out the 2nd or 3rd week of January and taxes are due by April 15th.)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Dude was massive capital P pussy, got mad and called us bigots over the anti-troon sentiment when the hogfarts thing was going on when it was obvious why everyone was so pissed, then he went crying to proctor like an autistic schoolchild cries to the teacher because "peopol weigh beiwng mean to hiwm!" OH NO YOU POOR BABY! My respect for Proctor has only grown since he publicly mocked the guy.
I remember asking him once why he was even here (or in the homeland) if he dislikes TTD and people being assholes online and he gave me some non-answer shit, I still don't fucking understand.
HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER NOW LIKE IT WAS A REPRESED FUCKING MEMORY! THAT GUY WAS ANNOYING AS SHIT (like his name implies)!

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER NOW LIKE IT WAS A REPRESED FUCKING MEMORY! THAT GUY WAS ANNOYING AS SHIT (like his name implies)!
So were you... :NOWWELAUGH:

Do you remember the good old days Super my man? When I screamed at you for being an autist like 5 times? When you pretended to hate Rie as a joke for months? Oh wonderful memories...

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
from the dumpster diving @Takodachi all the way to the Chumbuds.
You call it dumpster diving, I call it diamonds in the rough. I remember finding clio when she was a literal 1-view and look at her now.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I just thought this was cute and wanted to share

Looks as if someone was off-screen pissing on her head. Its a cool piece but I just cant unsee that.

Despite sounding autistic he has a pretty good sense of humor and can occasionally be the funniest person in the whole corpo.
View attachment 44879
I dont think he is trying to be funny but he does serve as the straight-man in a company full of crazy women which by contrast means his deadpan and dry response to things omes off as funny.

Good on them to just give her the model.
Yeah. Good shit.

Koe is going to do a Phase Coffee trying video soon! Lets hope he can sell it better than Pippa for Fishman's sake.

Archive

I trust Koe to actually know how to make a goddamn cup of coffee. Since it seems the Phase Girls are braindead.

She's super nervous about being an Indie.

Wasnt she technically an indie given the lack of support? I feel like some Vtubers freak out over management but some of these small companies barely have any management. For all intents and purposes some of these girls are indie. Hell, thats why Kawaii's 3rd gen quit.

Sounds like the tax season, maybe he worked as an accountant?
Thats probably my guess.

The same guy doing Pippa AI posted his Frozen Pippa cover. It actually sounds really good to the point where it doesnt break because he didnt have her voice go high. Almost sounds like the real thing.

Also checking other AI covers, seems some other guy posted this 2 weeks ago (first time seeing it today)

God's Strongest Dragoon

You call it dumpster diving, I call it diamonds in the rough. I remember finding clio when she was a literal 1-view and look at her now.
Yes but one of them ended up being la goblina creatura and the other was what you thought to be a Peruvian but was really a chink. At least Ina hasn't started her TOTK series. Yet. Good job on Clio thought, that was a solid pick.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Yes but one of them ended up being la goblina creatura and the other was what you thought to be a Peruvian but was really a chink. At least Ina hasn't started her TOTK series. Yet. Good job on Clio thought, that was a solid pick.
Even after all that has happened, I still like Moriko streams. I'm unable to hold a woman accountable to her woman behaviour, it would be like being angry at a rabid dog for being aggressive.

And I like Bibi, sharing Latino heritage means she is able to roll with really heavy banter and dish it back. I have only been around her community for a few weeks and I dont feel like I'm walking on eggshells around them.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Even after all that has happened, I still like Moriko streams. I'm unable to hold a woman accountable to her woman behaviour, it would be like being angry at a rabid dog for being aggressive.

And I like Bibi, sharing the same Latino heritage means she is able to roll with really heavy banter and dish it back. I have only been around her community for a few weeks and I dont feel like I'm walking on eggshells around them.
We latinos call each other fags, fatties, chinks, niggas and crackers as nicknames and when we like someone, so expected.

Limkin

I'm not gonna look up the NijiEN sin bible but it's mostly inserting himself into Pomu and other girl's streams ruining the vibe and doing stupid shit without thinking. Nothing majoy really, although some buttmad shitposter has been making catalog bait for months, using those Luca moments to shit on Pomu as if she's at fault. Pretty unmedicated anti tbh
I thought just about everyone in the company finds Luca funny and he is doing this on purpose. It's not like Uki where often they are passive aggressive reminding him he has somewhere to go/things to do and he just can't take a hint and stays anyway

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
We latinos call each other fags, fatties, chinks, niggas and crackers as nicknames and when we like someone, so expected.
newer latinos are as faggy as your average american though. I still remember some meltdown a tranny had when someone "misgendered" it during a school zoom call :Vesper-UNHINGED:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Don't worry, it's not like Kiara's merch sells out.

She keeps bitching about being single. Her mom wants to fix this. She keeps bitching, anyway.

Women...

One of the unfortunate aspects about the popular Vtubers is most of them are going to be Forever Alone types. They've now gotten more attention than they ever could have otherwise, the popularity/fame and (for some) the money. The problem, now, is that they're exposed to a very different world that's generally far outside of the physical space ability to maintain. Their hindbrain is now telling them that they're 10s because of the attention but almost none of them are that IRL and the conflict is destructive. It's why there's so much Imposter Syndrome. They're getting the attention they desperately crave, but they know it's not really "them" that getting it. It's the character that they're playing.

The actual smartest Vtuber will be the one that gets popular enough and figures out the finance guy making >1 mil and tracks him down. Yes, the Reverse Doxx to land the bag of a husband is, in fact, the strategically smartest Vtuber play. They're all just too horrible of introverts and degenerate game players to ever figure that play out. The JP Holomembers are something of an exception because of cultural realties in Japan right now, but that doesn't mean it's a good thing.

As for Enna, she's in Canada, right? Harsh reality. In the Male Hierarchy in any spot where there's a mixed population, Asian Men are generally lowest on the totem pole. Normally short with no charisma. Money doesn't matter when you can go down to the local gym and a bunch of buff White guys are around and a foot taller. "Enna" is popular enough that dating within what her mother thinks would be a good match simply doesn't trip any sort of romantic sparks. Unless the dude has ridiculous charisma, but, if he does, he's already attached. Or, as it's put in other areas, she's only interested in Chad McThundercock and her mom ain't setting her up with that.

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
newer latinos are as faggy as your average american though. I still remember some meltdown a tranny had when someone "misgendered" it during a school zoom call :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Compañere
Those are the ones corrupted by twitter and american identity politics.

DanishCookies

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I thought just about everyone in the company finds Luca funny and he is doing this on purpose. It's not like Uki where often they are passive aggressive reminding him he has somewhere to go/things to do and he just can't take a hint and stays anyway
Luca is arguably a more better company than Uki mostly because Luca can work well with others and his response can be genuinely good and entertaining, especially with the female talents.

Plus Pog transcends language barrier and everyone just gonna Pog at him and know what he must do.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Worth remembering is that the creator of Steins;Gate and the entire series is a massive femboy who gets so pissy about stream/video permissions (hence the small numbers of people interested in streaming the games despite their popularity in the VN community), there was one time he gets into a fight with cover because he personally sent a copyright takedown on Minase Rio's Anonymous;Code stream even though Mages (the game company) itself has given him permission for the game

Personally, I think VN isn't really a good "game" for streaming as the content is primarily reading stories and requires you to be focused, unless you can make it extra engaging it'll always be the lesser pick for streaming even if the story itself is amazing
With Pekora's Steins; Gate streams, the basic idea is we all know the story either from the anime or the VN already and we just want to enjoy Pekora being stressed out and sad as horrible things happen to innocent victims.... I mean we want to see her joy at the happy events and quirky characters. (Same basic idea as when Subaru streamed it.)

Apparently, Google is going to start purging inactive accounts in December, but they probably won't purge you if you are subscribed to Pekora since they will be making money from you, so definitely remember to give money to Pekora! (Possibly other vTuber subscriptions will work as well.)

UberSoldat

Again, to any Nijifriends - we bust each others chops nonstop. The only reason we don't have many Niji posts is because none of you will speak up. Rep your oshi, post funny clips. Tell us why we should watch stuff. We appreciate everyone and anyone - from the dumpster diving @Takodachi all the way to the Chumbuds.
I don't have an "oshi" per se, I just enjoy the content, but to reiterate earlier points of mine:
TBH I'm also finding myself unsubbing from more and more Nijis with time, what with all the knowledge we now have of the company's BTS workings, coupled with the fact that, a lot of the time, the livers aren't really playing or doing anything interesting that I want to watch.
Also doesn't help that the ID livers I do follow like my man Bobon rarely stream nowadays

DanishCookies

Top Bottom