"I don't look at anything that isn't R-18"Morinaka Kazaki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

wrp

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

Apparently, Google is going to start purging inactive accounts in December,
It would be wild if they actually fully commit to this and we potentially find a lot of vtubers losing tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands subs because of a bunch of dead accounts.

niggaphil

my fox wife is angry now, and wanna commit crime in Minecraft :lumitenmakillhim:

Archive

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

As with every Wednesday, Usuwa Suu will be singing at 7PM JST.

From Re:AcT, Yumekawa Kanau will take 2-3 months off streaming on her main channel. She will still be there for collabs in other channels and commitments. At least with this announcement any graduation possibilities are not there (Hanabasami Kyo and Amakawa Hano had long breaks before as well and returned to streaming).

AZKi will be singing later at 10PM JST.

It's amazing how this one stupid fucking reaction gets a response from so many people.

Pretty sure plenty of people here who aren't even nijifags enjoy Pomu, Selen, and Rosemi. I actually wish Nijifags would post clips here more like @kushami tasukaru does.
???

Speaking of Niji, here's Shirayuki Tomoe singing with her new 3D outfit.

Too bad it's not her new live2D SM Queen version.
Shirayuki Tomoe - joousama.png

Lastly, I remember somewhere around pages 290-ish about a stream where Hololive X's Takane Lui doing a drinking collab stream with NijiJP Debi Debiru, so here's a clip about both of them talking about what they like about their respective company.

This is a follow up to Lui's reverse totsu from some time back, good to see them together and hope there are collabs with others she called (singing/horror game streams with Leona, drinking streams with Mary, etc).

Another potential collab stream will be Choco-Lize cooking stream after Choco's 1 million celebration totsu.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The greatest injustice in this world is that Choco-sensei is still single.

But worry not, for I will fix that and steer the flow of history onto the correct path.

ペンネーム

I'm sad that I can't pay to watch Blue Journey.

I guess I should debut so I can start pulling in supas.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I meant how you routinely post a bunch of JP stuff. Most of the Niji stuff I see is ID or EN and not much JP, which is odd to me because there's quite a few NijiJP I enjoy a lot like Joe. I've seen Nijifans talk about how "oh, it's just EN and ID being poorly run while JP is still chugging along despite all the bullshit" yet I hardly see anything posted. Like fuck, I know NijiJP is suppose to be huge in Japan but I hardly see a lot of clips of NijiJP translated to EN or any fun stuff from them. Honestly Nijifags, how are you going to get me to care about your talents if you don't regularly post fun shit?
Case in point:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Compañere
Those are the ones corrupted by twitter and american identity politics.
Ah yes, the ever-elusive cryptid - The Compañere of Guanajuato. Truly a beacon of western brainrot within the spik population.

Not-so-fun fact: The accursed creature has a fansly, which a friend felt the need to show me as part of my introduction to the vermin. It is about as repulsive as you would expect, and I refuse to be the only one here cursed with that knowledge.

ペンネーム

They generously gave us a single song. It sucks being brokegang.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
They generously gave us a single song. It sucks being brokegang.
There's a restream in the pirate Discord (Live Chat channel), no clue how much longer the concert is though.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I meant how you routinely post a bunch of JP stuff. Most of the Niji stuff I see is ID or EN and not much JP, which is odd to me because there's quite a few NijiJP I enjoy a lot like Joe. I've seen Nijifans talk about how "oh, it's just EN and ID being poorly run while JP is still chugging along despite all the bullshit" yet I hardly see anything posted. Like fuck, I know NijiJP is suppose to be huge in Japan but I hardly see a lot of clips of NijiJP translated to EN or any fun stuff from them. Honestly Nijifags, how are you going to get me to care about your talents if you don't regularly post fun shit?
Case in point:

As far as I can tell, NijiJP translators have it worse these days, as the algorithm greatly prefers NijiEN clippers. At least for me, I stopped getting NijiJP content in recommended a long time ago. I guess I'll try to be on more of a lookout for those, at least. There are still some really dedicated clippers for specific NijiJPs, like for Kuzuha or Furen.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
She's barely a VTuber at this point, but this is hilarious. She's almost as retarded as EmiOK and that one assaulted her boyfriend because he called her out over his dog pissing himself in the apartment when he left it in her care.

Negzana

Anyone have a rip of the BJ songs with Aki, Watame, Lui, or Suisei (was she in it?)

Stunned But Dumb

I am impressed that Bay_Lurker was able to One Guy an entire thread without ever saying a word.

Here's a vid on Haachama. If you already watch her its nothing you don't know, it's just a summary of her and her journey. Come home soon...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona is pissed she isn't in Blue Journey, so she is streaming No Man's Sky over it.

ペンネーム

It feels like forever since I last caught a Nabi-mama stream.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She's barely a VTuber at this point, but this is hilarious. She's almost as retarded as EmiOK and that one assaulted her boyfriend because he called her out over his dog pissing himself in the apartment when he left it in her care.

i just realised she blocked me on twitter. Now i wont be able to make fun of her posts anymore smh

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I am impressed that Bay_Lurker was able to One Guy an entire thread without ever saying a word.
He's too powerful. His first post will instantly implode this forum, with him reigning over the ashes.

Top Bottom