"I will remember this Kaela. I will get you for this. Goddamn you Kaela Kovalskia"Kureiji Ollie
  • I'm streaming at 22:30 UTC/10:30 PM GMT. I'll be covering the numerous insane and demented reactions of vtubers/vtweeters to the recent political assassination attempt. If you have specific examples you want me to cover, post them here.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

please don't be mean to Proctor, he lives in England. It's like bullying a flip.
...completely socially acceptable and actively promoted and engaged in by themselves?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
please don't be mean to Proctor, he lives in England. It's like bullying a flip.
He doesn't, he's in Ireland And he'll be one of the first to be executed when The Day finally comes and the country is reunited.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bullying a flip is an obligation tho

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nano's Tanabata Duet Concert starts in 20 minutes.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Lumi is gonna kidnap this woman:

Speaking of kidnapping, Katta is doing her Mossad reps:

stassy

Latest kson / choco stream got privatized because choco accidentally showed her face, hag love etc...
1.png

Nayuta collab goods stream did shown that it will drain a lot of money from her fans because among them is a certified painting for the 1st 50 buyers and of course your random badge from a set, as usual fans reactions are : "this is war!"

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The whiplash between Chio's tweets and her on-stream personality is really something:

A

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

NafsuBuas735

Latest kson / choco stream got privatized because choco accidentally showed her face, hag love etc...
1.png

Nayuta collab goods stream did shown that it will drain a lot of money from her fans because among them is a certified painting for the 1st 50 buyers and of course your random badge from a set, as usual fans reactions are : "this is war!"

Again??!?? Guutara accidentally revealed her face too a few weeks ago when she lowered her face to eat a takoyaki, of course that stream got privated too.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
isn't valorant the hottest game in JP, last I checked most apex streamers were streaming valo
how the heck cant she find a friend to play with, there are a so many valorant streamers who would kill to play with her.
Next 2 months gonna be rough when most of the valorant streamer she knows will start try harding vsaikyou prep.
Introduce her to someone :deztheroom:

Also wasn't ayame exclusively spamming valo streams and has her own circle of valo friends, did Lap+ sang one too many kpop song :smugpipi:

This is not a joke
But i think their friendship broke this moment
:BijouBijou:
She even laughed

kingcaid

Khubie is playing mahjong today.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's summer karaoke stream will begin soon!

The stream is unarchived, but I will try to dump it. Hopefully nealtube's recent impediments won't result in a broken file again.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Well, time to see how many # in terms of $$ and live viewers the unicorns vs normies make up. Red Woman has been in their sights since the beginning with her homostars shoutouts and twitter interactions, I'm very curious about her $$ vs her gen mates at the end of the day. :ameliaThink: Put up or shut up nerds lol

There is still long terms numbers to consider.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I feel sorry for Filian. Imagine having to go through life while being completely retarded.

It's a generational thing. Plenty of women did just fine through life before the internet, being retarded the entire time and simply being able to hide it behind being soulcrushed by children and put in their place by their husbands. Then there was some shit and women decided they wanted rights and fair treatment and shit, they still didn't really get them but the barest concessions were enough to appease them anyway so whatever.

Anyway though, now women have a 24/7 live audience for basically any old shit where they just point a camera at their cleavage, real or imagined, and press Go Live. We can all see how retarded the average woman is all the time, and always have been. Take it from me, an old hand professional woman observer; they've always been fucking dumb. That's why they need us men to create safe little playpens for them to sit in and pretend they have autonomy, and the femoid playpen of 2024 is the Vtuber Corporation.

What respect does this woman think a complete stranger owes her (that she's insulting, no less). Just out of curiosity.

See what I mean? Always stu
The Terms of Use
Fair to say he violated those don'ts

Pretty cut and dry.

The bad thing for him is that he did not have a direct relationship with Hoyoverse, but instead went through an agency. So not only did he fuck up his chances of getting another Hoyo ad, he fucked up his chances of ever getting another ad through that agency AND whatever ads he may do in the future will be heavily scrutinized by the money men. Basically he killed his golden goose, so back to the mines it is.
View attachment 73225
Gargle my gay balls, Legal Mindset
View attachment 73226

He must be a female too then.

However, considering the partnerships that agency represents, fuck 'em all anyway. Slop trash corpos. :) Burn and die to the man.

She would make more money going the OF/fansly route than she ever made with Yuko and Rye combined. Cannot underestimate her coomer fanbase, even the boo bros that dropped her would come running back with fat stacks of cash to see such content.

There's a lot of money to be made in the creampie sector. Jilted cucks love that shit. Ex-Boobros are a loaded commodity waiting to be tapped.

So how's this new HoloEN group going? I'm only vaguely aware they exist at all, what's the general rundown?

Ensok

Early Adopter
I am updating things. Elizabeth still has my favorite Justice design but Gigi is my favorite to watch.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Raora is doing a neat 1 Akasupa=1 Chattino doodle for hers. I'm tempted but i think she will hit the max instantly.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine released a new cover

Bam playing Minecraft

Ant Hime playing Sonic Superstars

Hatsumi Shinonome is making improvements to her new home.

Holy shit. I wouldn't even think of using a nail and a gas torch as a makeshift soldering iron.
Shinonome.Hatsuri -DIY & Life style- - Создание среды в старом доме и ремонт выживания в SNES!...jpg

VSoyBoy

Raora is doing a neat 1 Akasupa=1 Chattino doodle for hers. I'm tempted but i think she will hit the max instantly.

Lots of Argentinian fun-bucks coming her way!

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Gigi has pushed Fauna out of the Triforce of SOVL.

Top Bottom