"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro
  • Kson, legendary trailblazing pioneer of vtubing exercises the glorious talent freedom she is empowered with as part of unparrelled cutting-edge corporation vHoeShow by getting tenga merch.
  • It's our first month off the cloud and expenses are now much lower than before. However, donations are still important. Instead of paying for hosting costs, anything over the new maintainence requirements will go towards projects intended to improve the site or enhance our brand recognition.
  • I've started a list of vtuber/streamer management agencies. Please help me to build on this as an effort to make this site a good repository of knowledge for both vtubers and their viewers.
  • We are now running Threadmarks Pro. This is effectively a community-driven version of thread highlights.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

blingblong214

Professional Hater
Couldn't have happened to a worse guy. He made Froot seem like a faithful saint. All those times he tried to cancel others and then he gets eaten by his own. My favorite part is the replies to those callout posts. You have a bunch of vultures stepping over his digital corpse to promote their own channels. Another bunch of gullible idiots who ignored the red flags and thought he was a cool guy. And the phony messages of support "uWu I hope you're okay from that terrible abuse! sending love! ❤️" And the fact that this mentally ill bitch wrote a 100 page doc over a breakup. It's a perfect encapsulation of what makes the looneytroon vtweeter scene so repulsive and pathetic.
I think what bothers me the most is the aftermath. I understand the celebration that the prick could not handle the heat, good riddance I say.

But the posting of channels where people advertise themselves to support one another and the people who write these messages of support, how genuine are those anymore when the guy they just outed claimed to be an ally themselves?

Trust has been shaken in my eyes and I would not trust another person in that community for a while if I was still VTubing. It's absurd how gullible these people are, I cannot trust 90% of those accounts I'm seeing. Why is everyone so fucking stupid to realize that?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I know everyone keeps saying it cause of the Riro Ron incident but could the Brave group collab, and likely eventual buyout be what really has them running for the hills?

:cursedbae:Riro and Katta turning out to both be shtupping management to varying degrees of success made them aware that there's a third and maybe fourth talent on the roster that is taking regular deposits from one of their bosses and everyone else sees that the writing is on the wall and the asteroid is inbound. Only Rin hasn't gone into some kind of defensive panic because she's not actively paid attention to management for several months now and just continues to do her own thing comfortable in the knowledge that if Idol goes under, the secret investments she's made through a shell company will allow her to seize creative control of the remnants once the entire place starts going up in flames so she can gut it to her own ends to turn it into a blahaj generating operation.

Consume rrat with generous salt. I don't watch Idol. I have no idea what the fuck is going on lmao

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know everyone keeps saying it cause of the Riro Ron incident but could the Brave group collab, and likely eventual buyout be what really has them running for the hills?
That's just a rrat people have, idk why getting bought out by Brave would make them wanna leave, not like Brave has a bad reputation or anything. The only sense I can make of it is that Aviel finally ran out of cash, isn't paying them or some shit and so he took the Brave money and this caused some of them to reconsider.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I don't want to sound TOO much like a Holo shill but for Magni and Vesper I feel like we really didn't know too much about what's going on. They both just had a model update, did one stream with it and vanished, that's as unforseen as it gets imo where as everyone knows Selen was hospitalized, SURELY you can just say she's still recovering and not take the unnecessary PR hit.

Also allow me to peddle a rrat: Someone high up, possibly Riku himself has to be fucking their head of PR. You can't be this fucking horrible at your job and stay employed.
The fact that neither hopped on their roommate's accounts and very publicly shit on Cover also helps.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Anyone who's a regular Nano supporter got any guesses what's happening here?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The abortion was paid for by the (ex) baby daddy

:cursedbae:Riro and Katta turning out to both be shtupping management to varying degrees of success made them aware that there's a third and maybe fourth talent on the roster that is taking regular deposits from one of their bosses and everyone else sees that the writing is on the wall and the asteroid is inbound. Only Rin hasn't gone into some kind of defensive panic because she's not actively paid attention to management for several months now and just continues to do her own thing comfortable in the knowledge that if Idol goes under, the secret investments she's made through a shell company will allow her to seize creative control of the remnants once the entire place starts going up in flames so she can gut it to her own ends to turn it into a blahaj generating operation.

Consume rrat with generous salt. I don't watch Idol. I have no idea what the fuck is going on lmao
This is probably canon

The interesting thing about the idol stuff is how Roca has been going 110% since it started up. She could be just trying to set a good example but I think if there was legitimate threat to their pay she wouldn't be doing so much. I thinking it's maybe more of the hurt feelings woman moments type of stuff behind the scenes. We'll probably find out all about it sooner or later.

I believe @shipmate_F pointed it out but... Menace certainly brings a ton of bad luck with her. Think she might be pulling some of the same shit she did at Cyberlive behind the scenes? Like a pattern is forming

What the fuck are women, especially young women, doing on the weapons board? Y r they like this? Shieeeeet, based on the menhera of the average vtuber, they've been 5150'd or their state equivalent, they can't even own shit.

All of the projects were heavy on /k and not the vtubing side of 4chan from what I have gathered

:botanshrug:

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Idc about this bitch but ima say she jumped onto some small corpo startup that is gonna blow up in 6 months anyways and she'll go full menhera.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That's just a rrat people have, idk why getting bought out by Brave would make them wanna leave, not like Brave has a bad reputation or anything. The only sense I can make of it is that Aviel finally ran out of cash, isn't paying them or some shit and so he took the Brave money and this caused some of them to reconsider.
The interesting thing about the idol stuff is how Roca has been going 110% since it started up. She could be just trying to set a good example but I think if there was legitimate threat to their pay she wouldn't be doing so much. I'm thinking it's maybe more of the hurt feelings woman moments type of stuff behind the scenes. We'll probably find out all about it sooner or later.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
The abortion was paid for by the (ex) baby daddy

This is probably canon

It might as well be for as many times I say shit thinking it's just a joke, but isn't.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They handle merch for Merryweatherey's company, Punkalopi and a few others. They can easily stick around and be like UwuMarket and others.
Turning into a "we make merch for indies" company is actually a pretty lucrative idea. You get all the fun of selling overpriced shit while not having to manage mentally ill women.
So is Idol actually in serious trouble?
Kind of not surprising considering Israel's economy is nosediving from their conflict and their government is blowing a massive amount of shekels daily just on military related spending.
>there is the possibility that the downfall of the "infinite money glitch" Jewcorp ends being because Israel got into a war
Oh God, let it be true
:depressedtako: I don't feel so good Mr. Soup.
DUST TO DUST

Topo Chico

Out of curiosity, I checked the archives and found some interesting posts. As always, it's /vt/, so take with a grain of salt.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
What the fuck are women, especially young women, doing on the weapons board? Y r they like this? Shieeeeet, based on the menhera of the average vtuber, they've been 5150'd or their state equivalent, they can't even own shit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Reading through the archive posts it seems they're mad because her PL pals (guardbro mentioned heavily) have been spending time orbiting her again and they feel she's planning to parachute soon, and Kurt made the retard mistake of trying to get others to message her friends (possibly with cumshots who knows).
So now some are shitting on Yuko, some are shitting on Kurt, some are shitting on her PL friends like guardbro, some are shitting on Aviel. I think a lot of the idol girls started messing around on their PL accounts when Riro got canned so it might just be parasocial schizos doing their thing and worrying over nothing but still an interesting development.

Edit - checked her twitter... Jesus Christ...

*In the Arms of an Angel plays in the background*

Holy parasocial entitlement Batman!
We demand answers now! I'm a tier 3 sub and donated thousands to you because of my own parasocial attachment problems and you must respond! Guess that's the kind of fan base you get unless you squash that shit early or you live with it because that's the type of community you made. Where's the BBC enjoyer gone to now I wonder?

Bronze

Kawa Entertainment is ending it's talent branch, reads like their streamers are becoming independent. edit: Talents retain rights to their current models
At least they are keeping the models.
So is Idol actually in serious trouble?
Kind of not surprising considering Israel's economy is nosediving from their conflict and their government is blowing a massive amount of shekels daily just on military related spending.
They may be not in trouble, but when the company everyone talks how amazing it is shows they are understaffed, lost a big manager, failed to meet donothon goals and outsource their entire merch to a big corpo it makes people question. Especially if the big corp is building agencies left and right

Her 2.0 model maybe?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The rrat feeling I've got is some of the girls believe their friend Riro over management, while others weren't close or don't care enough.

I don't think it's business shit, this has personal feelings written all over it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I believe @shipmate_F pointed it out but... Menace certainly brings a ton of bad luck with her. Think she might be pulling some of the same shit she did at Cyberlive behind the scenes? Like a pattern is forming
I don't know if Menace really brings or does anything bad. Pippa likes her, Roca likes her, Hexa likes her, she can't really be a bad guy:smugpipi:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't know if Menace really brings or does anything bad. Pippa likes her, Roca likes her, Hexa likes her, she can't really be a bad guy:smugpipi:
I think I get it

The room just can handle her white girl energy

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think I get it

The room just can handle her white girl energy
She and Lumi are both purely distilled white girl energy of similar taste but slightly different wavelength. You can't have them together because then it's like crossing the beams in Ghostbusters. The only other white girl in Phase, Pippa, is just pure "white trash" white girl energy, so it isn't a problem. It's very much "if you've been around people like them, you know they can't exist in the same space together without colliding". This is even without considering the prior drama from Cyberlive. The dynamics of the American White Girl is a very delicate process to navigate.

Top Bottom