"I love bald guys. If I could be reborn, I would like to look good bald. My heart skips a beat when I see a bald guy on the street"Hayama Marin
  • I'm streaming at 22:30 UTC/10:30 PM GMT. I'll be covering the numerous insane and demented reactions of vtubers/vtweeters to the recent political assassination attempt. If you have specific examples you want me to cover, post them here.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

silentcouch

T-minus 20 minutes until the boobros do a Jonestown.
🌈🌈🌈

Yeah she's back for regular streams, expanding her content and another announcement at the end of this stream
As scoots said, she's back to streaming, has a month planned supposedly and her "other announcement" for the end of stream is a travel vlog video.
She did elude to something else which cannot as a whole be announced yet (I suspect it is company/gen wide, perhaps in March?)
I watched as I was curious to see if there would be anything interesting that might continue to make her long timer followers mad.

I almost left with nothing.
She stated that even though she's back, her content direction is changing, part of this was saying that she is going to remove membership content that does not align with this new direction. Timestamped for convenience, only need about 2 minutes of listening time to hear for yourself.
I have to imagine that will upset some of her long term fans schizo's a lot.
Or they'll just be whipped back in shape and have to find a new target to groom when she's offline.:deztheroom:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yuko's announcement is that she's ending the NSFW membership streams and is removing the current vods, and will be producing vlogs of her travels - with the first video up now:

Surprising nobody, some of her fans are not too fond of this new direction, as demonstrated by the comments on her announcement stream.

JELGDMl.png

JELGyc7.png

JELM9S9.png

JELMdAu.png

JELMncP.png

Here's some more Boo Bro insanity you may have missed from the Liveposting thread:
-
Some Discord screencaps from /jidf/ -

JELchPt.png

JELcwKX.png

JELcrVS.png

JELlfbR.png

Some of her fans on /vt/ and discord seem to not be taking this total coomer content death well.
View attachment 64220

JELl119.png

>G A Y

Also lmao, Kurt sighting, plus some random fag
JELlMdu.png

JELleqP.png

View attachment 64222
Damn boi calm down Kira
The fact that she had to prerecord some of that stream and seemed to be breaking down toward the end, idk, Aviel might actually be cracking down and she might disagree with it. Guess we will see how it all unfolds.

Her chat's going to be "interesting" for a while now, isn't it?

JEL1pWl.png

JELEnsV.png
-

Salado

Yuko's announcement is that she's ending the NSFW membership streams and is removing the current vods, and will be producing vlogs of her travels - with the first video up now:

Surprising nobody, some of her fans are not too fond of this new direction, as demonstrated by the comments on her announcement stream.

JELGDMl.png

JELGyc7.png

JELM9S9.png

JELMdAu.png

JELMncP.png

Here's some more Boo Bro insanity you may have missed from the Liveposting thread:
-

-

I hate unicorns or whatever category of insane this is so much is unreal.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I hate unicorns or whatever category of insane this is so much is unreal.
Which is her own fault since she pandered to these faggots but the eventual mass sewer slide of the boobros will be hilarious

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Awoogers

niggaphil

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Which is her own fault since she pandered to these faggots but the eventual mass sewer slide of the boobros will be hilarious
While I agree with you in principle, I still think a man that legitimately believes he's in a relationship with a female entertainer is orders of magnitude more pathetic than the woman who said "I love you" to her screen.

Awoogers

While I agree with you in principle, I still think a man that legitimately believes he's in a relationship with a female entertainer is orders of magnitude more pathetic than the woman who said "I love you" to her screen.
Well it is pathetic

It's like looking at a mayfly die without bitches in the span of an hour

Bronze

Sayu's schedule. I don't know If her being in Twitch rivals was known, but she's on Silvervale's team. We missed our first Doki Sayu collab chance :fishmandispair:

E:Ngl if Yuko loses more subs than Niji trio because of her decision I'll be disappointed

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Pekora and Subaru and finally getting to play YuGiOh
:shubaIapprob:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Scarle birthday stream. As usual, she had a Scarle moment and overslept, and so the stream hasn't actually started yet.

1708396684686.png
1708396715541.png

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Merch-Merchants HATE

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 03-36-37 Amiya🕸️🧵 Retro VTuber (@amiyaaranha) _ X.pngScreenshot 2024-02-20 at 03-36-53 Amiya🕸️🧵 Retro VTuber (@amiyaaranha) _ X.png
That's it, that's the post. I fucking hate shipping things internationally so this was very #relatable

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Being pathetic is one thing, exploiting pathetic people for money is something else. The quotes in @Hff201 's post say she told them she wanted them to be in love with her and that "it wasn't a lie". IF TRUE (big IF here, we don't know), then what she was doing was both sleazy and extremely stupid.

Anime Fan

Airis doing a nostalgia stream tonight. This one's about old Cartoon Network shows.

Awoogers

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

JELGDMl.png

JELGyc7.png

JELM9S9.png

JELMdAu.png

JELMncP.png

-

-

Bad night for Boo cucks
Good night for everyone else :)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu's schedule. I don't know If her being in Twitch rivals was known, but she's on Silvervale's team. We missed our first Doki Sayu collab chance :fishmandispair:

E:Ngl if Yuko loses more subs than Niji trio because of her decision I'll be disappointed

She's in the same event that's one step closer wonder who her and Silver are teamed with iirc Doki said it's teams of 3

Top Bottom