"THIS GAME IS MOTHERFUCKER"Hanamori Natsumi

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As for the GGN it's either them or it could be these two I'm not aware of them stopping activities yet tho

Edit: searched graduation on their Twitter and found this

If I had to choose between them, I'd hope for the GG girls. The other girls' voices are kinda annoying.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Whatever they are they're definitely not identical twins....
1690172414633.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230723-211905.png
Screenshot_20230723-212143.png
Candidates aside I love all these designs except the priestess purely out of personal preference

lalilulelo

Doesn't Amouranth want to get away from her "Job"?
honestly looking at hololive's roster in its entirety, everyone from anywhere is fair game. cover recruiting doesnt discriminate, but seems to hit the mark everytime

i always thought in another timeline belle delphine would be in hololive. her interests and humor are actually surprising similar to gura

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
honestly looking at hololive's roster in its entirety, everyone from anywhere is fair game. cover recruiting doesnt discriminate, but seems to hit the mark everytime

i always thought in another timeline belle delphine would be in hololive. her interests and humor are actually surprising similar to gura
Holo converts people and that is so fucking scary man

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
hylo.png
I really don't think Hylo is getting in (thank god) because she replied to the announcement, has any other talent ever done that before debuting?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

So to pick five, Belle Delphine, Amalee, Amouranth, Lilypichu, and, for someone less popular but still in that mindset, Pinkii?
I think everyone but Amouranth are anime adjacent and holy fuck would that be a stacked gen and also an extremely controversial one.

In seriousness I can't imagine any of the really big streamers in Hololive, it's just a big career downgrade all around.

View attachment 37363
I really don't think Hylo is getting in (thank god) because she replied to the announcement, has any other talent ever done that before debuting?
None have on purpose. We've gotten accidental tweets during the twitter release phase, that's it.

lalilulelo

So to pick five, Belle Delphine, Amalee, Amouranth, Lilypichu, and, for someone less popular but still in that mindset, Pinkii?
I think everyone but Amouranth are anime adjacent and holy fuck would that be a stacked gen and also an extremely controversial one.

In seriousness I can't imagine any of the really big streamers in Hololive, it's just a big career downgrade all around.

None have on purpose. We've gotten accidental tweets during the twitter release phase, that's it.

i would dare to say most of the big names that entered hololive knew they were entering a downgrade. ive notice people who join hololive most likely want to reinvent themselves. like if it wasnt for gura's voice, her personality is kind of unrecognizable from senzawa. i can kind of say the same thing for lando and magni as well.

bettel and mumei just sound more confident.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
It's a long shot, but MilkyQueen would be heartwarming. She is a friend of Cali's and I seem to remember the reaper telling the story how she applied to HL along with a much more talented friend, wasn't too serious and only she got in. I can't find the clip but I could swear I remember it.. and remembering it being implied it was MilkyQueen.. am I nuts? It's been years.. Anyhow it would be cute if nepotism got a buddy in.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Evil Kronii.jpg
Apparently blue one has music notes in her hair, note the treble clef on the left and the bass clef on the right (twice, once in her hair and once in the ornament).
Edit: Looking at a wider shot she has yet ANOTHER bass clef as her belt pendant thingy, not these are not just spirals because every single one has two defined dots.
1690179370938.png

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's a long shot, but MilkyQueen would be heartwarming. She is a friend of Cali's and I seem to remember the reaper telling the story how she applied to HL along with a much more talented friend, wasn't too serious and only she got in. I can't find the clip but I could swear I remember it.. and remembering it being implied it was MilkyQueen.. am I nuts? It's been years.. Anyhow it would be cute if nepotism got a buddy in.

Always a possibility but no sign of it if so. She's still doing her normal thing with no indication of change.

View attachment 37374
Apparently blue one has music notes in her hair, note the treble clef on the left and the bass clef on the right (twice, once in her hair and once in the ornament).
View attachment 37375
I love details like this. Hopefully she lives up to it - you don't put music notation in someone's hair unless they have some sort of skill, surely?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Motherfucker I just told myself yesterday "Wow it's going to take something big (like this) to get me back into vtubers!"
It must be a sign...

I will set no high expectations, but I'm hoping there is a Korean among them

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Inb4 Mysta Rias will debut with a voice changer.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Browsing speculation elsewhere I found another "sister" group. Etherna Celine and Etherna Helen of V&U graduated Nov 3 2022 for "personal reasons". I know nothing about them, if they were actually related or just their lore, nor what their content was like.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I will set no high expectations, but I'm hoping there is a Korean among them
The only EN gen without a Korean in it is Stars DLC, so it's less hoping for and more expecting Cover to continue its tradition of bullying Ayame.

They'll stop hiring Koreans the day she starts streaming regularly.

MostlyALurker777

Top Bottom