"Hey guys!"Inugami Korone

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

the twins have started a new idol unit recently too, assuming it is them. seems pretty ambitious, especially in parallell with something as big as hololive. thought it might have been a backup plan or something, but the creation date on the channel is only 1.5 weeks ago.

1690348259078.png
https://www.youtube.com/@amerilyca/about (https://archive.ph/YHM7V)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bros....... :takocope:

Actually, I'm surprised they're going with the one-channel option for the twins, it's not a first in VTubing because we have some other active twin vtuber sharing channels but it is Holo's first attempt on a shared channel.
Here's hoping whoever the twins would be, they won't end up blowing their debut impression

I'll save the rest of my comments until the debut relays
They will use emotes to separate themselves.
View attachment 37686
View attachment 37690

I am gonna assume it is them, tbh. They probably had input on their designs and chose their color schemes. It would make sense that Cover would need to retool any existing designs since they would have been hired as a pair and need matching designs. I wouldn't be surprised if they got in when they posted this tweet:

Actually, looking at it now, that was posted 2 days after the Youtube accounts for Advent members were made.
edit: I think that is worth archiving, just in case

foto_no_exif (16).jpg
Archive

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
the twins have started a new idol unit recently too, assuming it is them. seems pretty ambitious, especially in parallell with something as big as hololive. thought it might have been a backup plan or something, but the creation date on the channel is only 1.5 weeks ago.

View attachment 37693
https://www.youtube.com/@amerilyca/about (https://archive.ph/YHM7V)
They also said it wouldn't begin until 2024, also It could be they Holo will allow them to fund this.

Yup, they could even host 2 streams on the same pc if need be. I'm curious how they'll handle memberships and especially superchats though. How do they get payed? Do they just split it 50/50? Kinda shooting themselves in the foot on that part.

I think People are overthinking this is still one channel, one monetization so the girls get one paycheck in the mail and decide what to do from there.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yup, they could even host 2 streams on the same pc if need be. I'm curious how they'll handle memberships and especially superchats though. How do they get payed? Do they just split it 50/50? Kinda shooting themselves in the foot on that part.
I'm seriously convinced these two are irl twins so they probably handle their money jointly.
Sure, but 2 seperate channels means 2x the memberships. Seems kinda retarded imo.
That's another reason why I think the talent pushed for this and not Cover.

Last edited:

Alchemyth

They also said it wouldn't begin until 2024, also It could be they Holo will allow them to fund this.

I think People are overthinking this is still one channel, one monetization so the girls get one paycheck in the mail and decide what to do from there.
Sure, but 2 seperate channels means 2x the memberships. Seems kinda retarded imo.

niggaphil

but, people may attract to subscribe more membership to this channel as well, because paying one membership for 2 talents. Chinks love cheap deal!!!

:ironmousekek:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Yeaahhhh... it has to be the ggn twins i just went on their past streans and they never streamed minecraft. It has to be them

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm sure they'll make it up via superchats tbh and the hit to total numbers should be minimal since people from both sub groups will just member to the same channel, so fuwamoco will probably get an early boost if anything.

Also, lol that Minecraft tweet
F17pr5JXwAABp4P.jpeg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I like all their designs and most importantly, Cover actually split the debuts into 2 days. Gotta admit I'm kinda excited for the weekend :shubaIapprob:

2 days, 2 streams per day, 45 minutes per stream. Other corpos, take note - no more 3-to-5-hour debut marathons please.

I was just going to post about this. If one of them is sick one day, does the other get all the supas for that day? What if one ends up streaming more than the other? It just kinda seems like a bad idea.

But if they are who they think they are, I guess they've already worked this stuff out long ago.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Who knows, Cover has allowed a talent to have multiple youtube channels just like Kiara technically has two.. that German-only one that is abandoned but it was approved by management. The sisters might want to eventually run three and have memberships on all for the extra $$.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
2 days, 2 streams per day, 45 minutes per stream. Other corpos, take note - no more 3-to-5-hour debut marathons please.
Hololive were the only ones doing debut marathons lol, they took note from other agencies.

Well, at least we know it's not these twins, though I don't think anyone thought that because they haven't graduated.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hololive were the only ones doing debut marathons lol, they took note from other agencies.
I am sure all the talents bitching about how stupid the hour-long debuts were probably aided in the decision, too. I think every Hololive member I have seen that speaks English has complained about having to fill an hour.

They really should have changed it immediateky after Laplus did a 30 minute one and knocked it out of the park.

This guy

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I was just going to post about this. If one of them is sick one day, does the other get all the supas for that day? What if one ends up streaming more than the other? It just kinda seems like a bad idea.

But if they are who they think they are, I guess they've already worked this stuff out long ago.
If they know each other irl, and I imagine they do, then it probably won't be that big of an issue. If it was, I imagine they'd ask Cover to make separate channels.
I expect people making a joint channel to be close friends at the very least.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Again I think people are way ovethinking this, their 1 channel is monetized -> Cover takes their cut -> send the rest to girls and let them sort it out themselves, there no reason you need to track who got a superchat or not, all superchat are their channel superchats.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Again I think people are way ovethinking this, their 1 channel is monetized -> Cover takes their cut -> send the rest to girls and let them sort it out themselves, there no reason you need to track who got a superchat or not, all superchat are their channel superchats.

"Let them sort it out themselves" is carrying a lot of weight with this idea, especially if it's not going to lead to feelings of unfairness and resentment within a year if one thinks they're doing more work than the other or whatever.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Also, as much as I'd like Beryl to be in Advent, her voice would be such a hilarious miscast as the previously posited Nerissa. Just imagine this voice:

coming out of this model :

1690350820614.png

The dark, brooding mommy vtuber speaks with the voice of a squeaky plush toy.
:whatastory:

Top Bottom