"Barnacles are the foakin' herpes of the sea"Zumi Dokumi

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Holy fuck, I wish you didn't say that because I can't unhear it now. Even the shakiness and pausing....
Did anyone ever see Moe and Yuri in the same room? I think not...

Stunned But Dumb

Perhaps she will do book club streams? I would adore that "I like to self insert in the books" Girl, what...

Alchemyth

The voice break, she's nervous as fuck, just not showing it.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I too was expecting a deeper voice. But I'm not bothered by this. Idk who Moe was, but I look forward to what this one brings to the table and her interactions with the EN girls.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It'd be a crime if she doesn't do weekly or monthly book club streams.

filtered by the sibilance

Kalion

:)
I don't what you guys are on about. Big eyed girl looking happy and sperging about things she likes is great.

BEEG Booba Fishing

I had zero expectations for her so her voice is not an issue to me, but she isn't really making a lasting impression so far. This will change of course but hopefully it happens soon.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
A book nerd dropping right in...after we lose our OG book nerd?
:painpeko:

pururun

I need to know if Shiori is familiar with the Wold Newton Family if she's a big Holmes fan.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't what you guys are on about. Big eyed girl looking happy and sperging about things she likes is great.
I will say that its an improvement over spider eating.........

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I thought the model was uninspired to begin with, so having this personality to go with it isn't winning me over.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I love reading, though I barely have time for it these days. I may put some of her favs on my list.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Time for my traditional "Remember to never judge a vTuber by their debut" post
1690687029898.png

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
👁️‍🗨️Eye Like her a lot, but the voice thing isn't that bad.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Just checking in on this reminds me that small corpos at least attempt to somewhat match the model to the personality, even if they are premade.
Also holy fuck 125k

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Don't lose hope, inmates. Remember that vtubers' voices often change over time from their debuts, since they're very nervous early on and haven't yet figured out their character usually.
I don't really care about the voice, I'm perfectly fine with it. I just didn't like Moe's personality or content in her past life, it's gonna mismatch pretty hard. This isn't really a situation like Nina's, where it was an ex-public far-lefty trying to find herself in a new environment, I'd imagine she's gonna keep things pretty much similar to that.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Sorry but the obviously forced giggles completely ruin it for me. They are even worse than the forced "ara ara" some whores have done.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Her nervousness is understandable even for an OG. Imagine going from a 2 view to 100k viewers for your debut.

Top Bottom