"Wait, I got a mosquito; Mosquitos always get in my mouth, I've lost count"Kaela Kovalskia

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Balls Dipped in Ice

>Houseki no Kuni OP (ED?)
Oh no, she is based

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Koseki made me rock out with my uhhhh... Block out?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
How did the girl with a fast career gave a better first impresion that the one with 5 years?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
She could also pay $25 to boost a new character to endgame, though that would also require playing Endwalker which itself is about 100 hours of content
Possible solutions include:
* We have no idea how long these girls have been employed/under contract, she probably had plenty of time to set up a character.
* It's very possible that if she's playing on a company-owned account, that there's a member of staff tasked with playing on that account in the background getting her character raid-ready for this tier.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I will love them and protect them and I will draw pebbles until my fingers bleed.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
She needs to get with Deep Rock Galactic collab started right away and get her stream closer as the siege tank's first line of "Ready to roll out"

VTuberBobDole

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier
Rock solid debut from gem woman.

lalilulelo

i love shiori. she cute. its charming she has husbandos. hoping that filters all the gachikois and normalize the other girls talking about the same type of things.

vesper and shiori book club would be dope

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
She needs to get with Deep Rock Galactic collab started right away and get her stream closer as the siege tank's first line of "Ready to roll out"

DID I HEAR A ROCK AND STONE?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Bijou was more fun to watch over Shiori so far, but the latter had more interesting stream ideas so I'm split for now
Looking forward to the rest of the debuts. overall still a pretty solid opening

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
How did the girl with a fast career gave a better first impresion that the one with 5 years?
Tool assisted (haha get it a pickaxe is a tool) Chuuba career speedrun

Doctor Kayfabe

Decent, she's cute and seems like she will stream often; not super into Bijou's character type but at the voice and model don't clash horribly. Also so far these times mostly seem bad for EU, you love to see it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Shiori was OK for the most part, but those FUCKING giggles. I hope she drops the bit because they are cringe as hell.

I like the loli

mismatch

I mean from the looks of a her twitter she's been streaming several times a week for like 2 years, been through two 2d models (one she made herself) and a full 3d model as well. It looks like she's put more hours into her 2 years than most do in a lot longer of a timespan.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
This is going to be a hard debut for the rest to measure up to. Definitely one of the best debuts I've ever seen.
So you're saying the other girls are caught between a rock and a hard place.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I thought it was a more creative debut than Novella. She definitely has a good streamer presence about her.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Yeah I didn't like Bijou's voice at all for a few minutes. Then it didn't matter at all.

Top Bottom