"Oh nooo. Don't feel sad Universe. I'll clear up the misunderstanding. I'll go tell them that the universe has no idea what it's doing, and everybody should just shut the bloody hell up mate."Tsukumo Sana

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
i dont rly get the mismatch voice thing with Shiori like be real who here first saw pippa debut and thought yea "she's mentally unstable"

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
As far as just debut streams go, Bijou's was a great one and Shiori's was bad. It's just a "debute stream" rating though and that doesn't really say much about the streamer.

Shiori seems to have some very interesting streaming ideas that I probably would enjoy, even if I don't really care much for the streaming persona she is putting on atm.

Bijou is a memelord and I definitely wanna see how the FFXIV raiding goes.

lalilulelo

yo i just realized shiori like to play honkai star rail.

so are these chinese games no longer banned by hololive.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The prospect of Bijou try-harding and malding at Fromsoft/Souls games seem fun.

EN management should be furiously working on that ARMORED CORE 6 PERMS right fucking now.
Hopefully their blanket perms on FromSoft games covered future ones, as well. Too bad they can't be monetized, though.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
My toughts:Very correct debut from the Loli.
The other girl is going to need some time to get rid of the dust.Is like if she just came out of retirement

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Just because she likes them doesn't mean she can play them. I wouldn't put much stock in it. Hopefully, anyway. If they got perms for them, it would be awful.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I guess mari isnt in hololive yet.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

NO
You can talk about it like Iofi but you will never play it.(At least in Holo)

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I like both girls. Shiori was more nervous during her debut but I find that pretty cute. She will get better as she gets more comfortable with her character.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Ok, now that it's over what is everyone's opinions?
I have many opinions regarding this round of debuts, but my first is this: I liked Shiori a lot more than I thought I would, and that's coming off of the initial impression of her being a mommydom goth girl.
I think the vocaroo that was passed around via BannedVTmemes ruined the debut a bit - it caused expectations to go in a vastly different direction than they ended up and it made a lot of people feel conflicted when she actually came out. Admittedly, part of this also was on the model itself as well, but the vocaroo didn't help. Speaking personally, I felt a bit of that disonnance immediately, but it's settled down now that her debut has finished and I've taken time to digest it.
My actual opinion of her is that, unfortunately, she is the EXACT type of girl I would get along with. I have experience with a lot of dorky yumejos and I tend to find just listening to them ramble about their husbandos or the stuff they like or the books they've read is always a nice time to relax for me. I also really like Hot Topic style, so... there's also that. Overall I'll probably keep a close eye on her. Whether or not she collabs with males I really don't care. I like watching streamers who try to do more interesting and creative stuff so I'm curious to see what she'll do with the ideas she's mentioned.

As for Koseki, she's pretty funny. Her rambling's pretty fun to listen to, and she's got a lot of personality and confidence right out the gate. I've never been one to let voices filter me (though Shondo is where I cross the line), so I wouldn't mind watching her... but her doing endurance streams of Soulslikes and Zelda right out the gate is pretty much gonna keep me away from watching her streams more often. I could never really watch people who do endurance streams, unfortuantely, partially because of time constraints and partially because of limited attention span. I'm sure I'll like watching her in collabs, at least. If she does good one-off streams I'll try to tune in.
Have a pebblesona.
1690692865169.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

No way, she's just a stinky fujo I CAN FIX HER

MeteorImpact

Doctor Kayfabe

alienating half her audience right out the gate with that talk at the end is an interesting move
On the one hand, setting expectations early at least gets it out in the open. It might be a smart move even if it's not a lucrative move. I'll give it a while and try again in hopes she chills out with that awful voice though.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So... is bijou Beryl or Waabyu?

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So... is bijou Beryl or Waabyu?
Seems like Waabyu, I just binged a bunch of Moonshine and it seems to match more

Top Bottom