"WE CAN ALWAYS BLEACH OUR EYES TOGETHER"Kureiji Ollie

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, I know several woman that are like this, she fits the character perfectly

/vt/ can keep malding about collabs, the lesbians on twitter can keep malding that she's attracted to men, commence Total Unicorn Death
In all honesty, she should be more worried about Chinese antis getting angry she ditched them for Holo and launching a campaign on her over some speds at /vt/ or a bunch of salty lesbos.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
In all honesty, she should be more worried about Chinese antis getting angry she ditched them for Holo and launching a campaign on her over some speds at /vt/ or a bunch of salty lesbos.
The people who watch English-speakers on b2 are all from HK or Taiwan.

It's nice to have a friend who is actually happy and proud of you when you hit the big time instead of seething with jealousy.
Context: Silvi is a friend of Waabyu (aka Bijou), and was also the reason people were able to pinpoint Bijou's PL before her debut since she RTed her and no one else.

Also a really wholesome reaction on-stream. If the timestamp doesn't work, go to 5:43:40 or so:

e: Now I watched it all and there's actually an even better moment at 6:34:10 which seems to be right after she sent the first tweet.
>I always knew it, I knew it! I knew it! Ever since I met her... somebody, who's not at all related to what we just watched. Ever since I met that person, I always thought that she would end up somewhere nice like that. I always knew. I always knew. Mm hmm. Ever since the beginning. Mm hmm. And I'm happy, I'm happy that she's there, she's there where all her dreams can come true, and all of her goals can be realized. Mm hmm! I love the-I love-[unintelligible]-I'm happy. I'm happy! I knew it! I knew it! This is why when-when... when she left, even though she didn't say anything I had a suspicion. I had a suspicion and I was right! I was right the whole time. I was right all along. Mm hmm. So proud of her. I'm so proud of her. Aaaah! Yokatta! I'm so happy! I'm so glad. I'm like-I'm like-I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Thank goodness she's doing seven streams this week. Thank goodness she's doing so many streams. Finally I have a new oshi to watch. [laughs] Yokatta. Yokatta ne. Cho-ureshii. Ureshii. Ureshii. Hap-hap-happy. Happy happy. Waaah! That's like, the best thing. That's the best thing. Friends.
It keeps going after that. I teared up transcribing it.

e2:
>I know there's not much point in me saying this, since I'm just a little baby. But, um, please support her. Please. Please please. I know that there are many people who will be supporting her now but, mmm, I would like to ask a favor of all of you who say that you don't watch YouTube streams, and Silvi is your favorite and such. Please, if you could find a way to make room for another favorite in your heart, that would mean a lot to me. Mm hmm. Mm hmm.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Also a really wholesome reaction on-stream. If the timestamp doesn't work, go to 5:43:40 or so:

Imagine if Shondo had acted like this girl or Miori. She probably would have been doing collabs with Fauna, instead of having her whole existence ignored and clowned on.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The chinese have always been enemies of Hololive and its people.
Imagine if Shondo had acted like this girl or Miori. She probably would have been doing collabs with Fauna, instead of having her whole existence ignored and clowned on.
She's doing pretty well pedobaiting so I wouldn't call her fate bad.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She's doing pretty well pedobaiting so I wouldn't call her fate bad.
I wouldn't call having to pedobait a good fate, though.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Agreed, I was pretty amused at the voice mismatch posts in the thread last night. I grew up in the era of goths and the goth bookworm quirky science girl was pretty common
I mean it seems like this is who she is - she was a long-term vtuber, so while she's probably doing a voice it can't be one that's putting a huge strain on her, and while she may be playing up her more gothic interests for the debut, I don't think she's like inventing an interest in taking creepy dead insect photos out of thin air, so.... yeah. Like most vtubers, she's putting on a little bit of an act, but not a whole lot most likely.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Her voice sounds much better in this video. Hopefully it's just the nerves that she was pitching it higher and will lower it back to more natural tone.
the debut voice was her reading a script/announcement voice paired with nerves, she probably was shaking like a chihuahua the whole time :Vesper-UNHINGED: the high pitched voice is the normal one or at least the one you'll be hearing all the time. It's nice to see other people remembers her and I also find hilarious that they casted her for the leader role when she a shy nerd.

she claims to have gotten an offer but turned it down. whether that's true or not, she could never be in a big corp that expects participation in off collabs and live events anyway. she's incredibly mentally ill with daily emotional meltdowns as well as having such poor physical health that she's basically a walking corpse.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Ok that was easy +the streams on Bilibili and her being friends with Artia.So she is a chink huh,i guess Holo really couldnt avoid it.

^I mean she could be Chinese, but that is the game's name too.

Kalion

:)
she's incredibly mentally ill with daily emotional meltdowns as well as having such poor physical health that she's basically a walking corpse.
True. Miori wouldn't make it in Holo thanks to that.
Edit: Oh this post is about Shondo.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Yeah, I know several woman that are like this, she fits the character perfectly

/vt/ can keep malding about collabs, the lesbians on twitter can keep malding that she's attracted to men, commence Total Unicorn Death

Lesbian unicorn salt is always pretty hilarious to see, so I'm looking forward to that.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Can you imagine the Monkey's Paw Curls effect from Kiara's EU kohai wish if Shondo got into Holo holy moly. Every single time it comes up I think everyone says she's better where she is.

That said we've yet to get a proper menhera in HoloEn so that type is missing.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can you imagine the Monkey's Paw Curls effect from Kiara's EU kohai wish if Shondo got into Holo holy moly. Every single time it comes up I think everyone says she's better where she is.

That said we've yet to get a proper menhera in HoloEn so that type is missing.
Kronii can't even be boosted enough to be called a proper menhera

Clock bros.......

ogey_rrat

ogey
Agreed, I was pretty amused at the voice mismatch posts in the thread last night. I grew up in the era of goths and the goth bookworm quirky science girl was pretty common, think Abby from the tv show NCIS. Plenty of asian teenger girls rebelled against their tiger parents by going goth or punk.. I dated a few back in the day lol

What they look like in their mind vs reality
View attachment 38505
If she's Abby, it's time to start larping as McGee. :icanfixher:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Lesbian unicorn salt is always pretty hilarious to see, so I'm looking forward to that.
On that subject, here's some of that salt from last night.
image-4.png
image-5.png
image-6.png
image-7.png
image-8.png
Plus bonus cope:
image-9.png
Seeing all of the council yuri shippers go insane over her being actually straight is so satisfying.

ogey_rrat

ogey
They didn't end up together, he married a cripple NSA lady.
Guess I need to catch up on my NCIS lore reps.
On that subject, here's some of that salt from last night.
View attachment 38515
View attachment 38516
View attachment 38517
View attachment 38518
View attachment 38519
Plus bonus cope:
View attachment 38520
Seeing all of the council yuri shippers go insane over her being actually straight is so satisfying.
/vt/ is still mad at her as well.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Meanwhile, our local sad rabbit shares his thoughts on Shiori:

Hopefully he is able to get the medication he needs.

Top Bottom