"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

ペンネーム

Ok, I completely missed it... who is Bijou's past life?

If someone can please summarize all four, that would be awesome.

MostlyALurker777

Miori's remains my favourite cover of the song, honestly. The sheer power of her vocals...and well, she has more than her fair share of menhera antics and baggage, anywho.

I like it, but I feel like she's trying to hard to add emotion to it, that's just what I think anyway.

VTuberBobDole

I could end up eating crow :smugrys: but I think/hope the transition to idol may come easier for them than it has a lot of other girls we've seen, since they already had some experience actually living that life. It'll still be a ways off but I really can't wait to see them get to do one of the live concerts.

Well they have a senpai to look up to for that right in hololive with Kiara. With her PL trying to be an idol and moving in to hololive after failing, I'm sure she can help them on the journey.

Do we have any Ally&Sally super fans here that can fill us in? It seems like not only are they not really stopping other activities/projects, but they are ramping up their flesh idol activities in the near future:
View attachment 38720

I imagine it is just keeping their options open as a fallback. Calli/DDK has shown it is possible to have a music career both on the vtuber and RL sides, but it will be a grind. Sounds like even she is scaling back on that now though, so who knows.

thirteenorphans

Do we have any Ally&Sally super fans here that can fill us in? It seems like not only are they not really stopping other activities/projects, but they are ramping up their flesh idol activities in the near future:
View attachment 38720
Hypothetically, Dec 2024 would still be 2024 and is way more than a year away. Plenty of time to get settled in Holo and get funding etc for their Amerily activities. If DDK can do it as one person I'm sure the twins will balance stuff fine between the two of them.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Ok, I completely missed it... who is Bijou's past life?

If someone can please summarize all four, that would be awesome.
Bijou is Waabyuu.
Shiori is Natsumi Moe.
Nerissa is Mom0ki.
Doggos are GGN Twins.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I know this song too. Must be a midwestern thing and I just never knew it. Nobody else knows this?
Can confirm I know it from the south growing up.

Limkin

I am not reading 60 last pages. I am crying from happiness and can't see shit. Finally someone I can listen to without wanting to smash scissors into my ears. Neririn ❤️
Edit: I don't know how I feel about actual sisters liking incest anime. It's all fun and games when it's fictional, but this is getting into... territories I would rather not discuss

Last edited:

SaejimaHaruka

Other than having some pretty basic tastes, Nerissa seems like a strange mix of Calli and IRyS, in a good way. She also did a pretty good job of taking the lead in the collab. The twins are obviously very sweet and were relatively chatty in the collab too, especially Mococo. Bijou took the Gura approach and just quipped in every now and then, but somehow came off as lot less autismo than her.
Shiori is a weird one - it felt like she only talked as much as she did because she was "supposed" to and sounded a bit stiff in the beginning. She got better as the stream went on, just like with her debut, but it just seems really weird considering she's supposed to be THE experienced streamer of this gen.

The song was pretty catchy, I don't think there's much more to be said about it other than praising Nerissa's vocals. Overall, despite Shiori being a bit disappointing so far in my opinion, YAGOO made everyone absolutely fucking kneel once again.

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier
The twins are the best and the rock woman is pretty cool. 3/5, pretty good gen.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
In fact, I suspect a lot of people here will get outed now that Nolan isn't around to be a convenient distraction.
Damn, I wonder who among us are these people you speak of.ohnoh.png

I could probably watch them all from time to time at least, but the rock and dogs will probably get skipped more often than not for me, as I never was able to handle high pitched voices very well, but other than that they're pretty good. If they have a good stream idea I'll probably tolerate it just to watch.
Nerissa has my interest all around, but...
I'm still interested in Shiori, and I'm confident she'll get better in a few streams time. If not, well I have built up a cringe resistance. I like some of her plans, so I'm hoping she'll be able to pull them off well.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Caught up a bit because our fucking ISP decided to die on us right before the twins are debuting.

:kroniibitchclap:

Anyway, I'm happy for the twins getting a second chance especially getting into Holo. I'll most likely going to be following them since I've always liked the "twin" dynamic in a single channel like HimeHina, Omesis, and the Asano sisters. Also Shiori as well for obvious reasons.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Another nintendrone. It's like a prerequisite for the screening process.
They already have the perms, and you can't possibly expect Takeshi to actually work for his money and get perms from other developers.
She REALLY needs to integrate into HoloTori. Her vocals would push them to the next-level. This is is Suisei-tier and I didn't realize she was THIS good wow
Why drag her down to the level of the others?

:smugmoona:
Edit: Yeah, I guess I'm the weird one for not loving baby-voiced incest girls. Soooorryyyyy.
I'm with you on that one. The voices weren't my thing in the GGN days, and they're not my thing now.

Shiori's my girl.

Stunned But Dumb

OK, I did read some of it last night and the joy is infectious and I didn't even watch the streams. I can't wait t see how they do

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I was asleep all last night, so I'll consider that as the incident that collapsed the quantum waveform and made the twins be the GGN sisters. You're welcome.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
i really hope fuwamoco are the GGN twins so i can laugh at their previous company for dropping them. View attachment 38575
it's less they got dropped and more the entire promotion got shut down. the twins was literally their only talents which were meant to promote GGN hence the tourism bit. Mangagamer (i think) is the company that ran it and they have nothing to do with vtubers outside of GGN.

considering they lasted almost two years it was likely never meant to go on too long again a promotion to get the companies toes wet.

if someone more knowlagable then me about mangagamer (or whoever run this stuff) wants to fact check me would appreciate.

the TLDR: GGN were successful but were "owned" by a company who had no stake in vtubing to begin with so it never made sense to keep them (reminder holo and ninji are also trying to develop 3D software to sell/market)
its all made up
Astrology is "reading" the stars for predictions Astronomy is the study of space if it was made up then what is that bright object in the sky please stare directly into it.
Also good taste in pizza.
illl defend pinapple on pizza but on a normal pepperoni pizza? that's fucked up.
Another nintendrone. It's like a prerequisite for the screening process.
almost like nintendo dominated the industry for a long ass time (SNES gabeboy GBC GBA DS 3DS WII) and thus most people who are now adults/older are nintendo fans also not reinventing the wheel with every new release helps. (i too enjoy when my action horror game turns into mindless action now with LOOT BOXES AND BATTLE PASS)
Had a small part in SAO Abridged of all things, that's kind of funny.
Oh shit really? who did she play?
Also she's not a hag and she's normal, bit dissapointed. Still, with the little I've already seen it's incredible that Hololive nabbed someone of her caliber
What are you talking about we all agreed that never happened. (she voiced Griselda if your not a turbonerd who can qoute abridged series from memory)
Says she played "Yuuko". Some minor character from one of the shorter arcs early on I think.
Huh i'm not reading that anywhere Yulko was the other girl you know "web of lies" followed by "how big is this web YOUR CATCHING SCHOOL BUSSES" says on the wiki she was voiced by Rachel Michelle Thompson.
Don't worry, the Aerith problem gets taken care of.
you know they are definitely walking that back right? ill defend FF7R all day but what a garbage discision they have not made yet.
Princess Bride is a lot of things, cute isn't one of them ...
some people actually like the real world bits with the kid.

Just realized i'm 50 pages behind skipping ahead.
Jesus christ, Nolan really was masking the other retards.
I keep saying the universe abhors a vacuum i'm just glad it's not me.
In fact, I suspect a lot of people here will get outed now that Nolan isn't around to be a convenient distraction.
the whole site is autistic is this really that surprising?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ollie is livetweeting her debut VOD viewing.....

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm about 30 pages behind but I'll drop my general thoughts before I reply to anything

From best to worst

FuwaMoco I learned of the GGN Twins too late to get in on the fun but I see the appeal now they are peak cute and I'll definitely tune in

Nerissa dork Calli Kronii IRyS vibes and a killer fuckin voice

Bijou memelord fun

Shiori intriguing interesting stream ideas

All in all as usual Holo talent hiring don't miss

The unit song was fun and Rissa's vocals really pulled it together

Shine on Advent show us what you can do

Last edited:
Top Bottom