John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I am more than fine with an impromptu dog zatsudan in this chaos of streams

YAGOO please grace them with high-end PC for dual-streaming, onegai

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
The dawgies are so cute...! So sad that their stream had to end early.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
The only issue I have with FUWAMOCO, is that they don't stream for longer. Instant T3 sub the second it goes live.

Bijou is top content, good streaming, I will watch her play games for hours on end. Day one membership as well, possible increase to T3 depending on the amount of FFXIV and Pokemon streams she does.

I just wish that Nerissa didn't lean into the lewdness/coomer-bait, so hopefully it won't become more prevalent as time goes on, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. Otherwise, her stream content is good, her singing is good, so I'm not going to let that one aspect ruin it for me. I have to watch more of her content before making the decision to financially support her.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, Bijou is DEFINITELY influenced by Rebecca Cyberpunk of the Cyberpunk anime

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
The only issue I have with FUWAMOCO, is that they don't stream for longer. Instant T3 sub the second it goes live.

Bijou is top content, good streaming, I will watch her play games for hours on end. Day one membership as well, possible increase to T3 depending on the amount of FFXIV and Pokemon streams she does.

I just wish that Nerissa didn't lean into the lewdness/coomer-bait, so hopefully it won't become more prevalent as time goes on, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. Otherwise, her stream content is good, her singing is good, so I'm not going to let that one aspect ruin it for me. I have to watch more of her content before making the decision to financially support her.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, Bijou is DEFINITELY influenced by Rebecca Cyberpunk of the Cyberpunk anime
the midwest hag intimidates the unicorn

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Almost time for OG history with an OG

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am quite enjoying Nerissa. She's a huge nerd and fun to listen to.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

i feel bad for fuwamoco. they tested everything twice before stream and it worked fine, but of course once it's live in front of an audience everything goes wrong over and over. still a cute stream though. they're definitely getting a day 1 membership from me

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
everyone that is trying to get Bijou to look up NTR should be permabanned in her chat

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, I get that, but I don't think they are gonna get a new audience by streaming at the same time to the same set of people. It is also one thing if they stream over their senpai, but I really think they should have stuck to the Tempus relay thing for a bit.

It is if they want to retain those numbers in the longrun. The goal is to attract new people and retain them.
I think this mentality needs to change, you are assuming all audiences like all chuubas, when that is obviously not the case, even here different people had different members of advent they found more or less interesting. Sure, if only one person is streaming then yeah they will have more viewers, but you forget that neither people's time nor their money is unlimited, they WILL have to choose an oshi to spend their time and money on over others. As Hololive grows larger they will have to shift to a more... *sigh* ...Nijisanji... way of doing things, which is to say: appeal to certain groups of people instead of everyone, or atleast a hybrid of the two.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Should I change the title of the thread to Advent live posting?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
everyone that is trying to get Bijou to look up NTR should be permabanned in her chat
They are trying to corrupt her already :cursedpeko: It's only day 1!!

i feel bad for fuwamoco. they tested everything twice before stream and it worked fine, but of course once it's live in front of an audience everything goes wrong over and over. still a cute stream though. they're definitely getting a day 1 membership from me
I was looking forward to see them play, but damn EN CURSE :urtearingmeapart: I guess we'll wait till tomorrow for more doggos. They are still so cute.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Meanwhile Bijou: Three hours is so short! You can't hardly do anything in three hours!

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Doggo apology

1690855327135.png

This fucking doggos are the biggest cheerleaders of their gen

1690855368404.png

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Should I change the title of the thread to Advent live posting?
I would wait until the end of Debut Week, then lock the thread. If they need a live posting thread then one will get made for it.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Phase Invaders thread has stayed open nearly two months later, this one could just stay

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Shiori has confirmed that she is going to mention the OG of OG's:

The Annoying Orange

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think this mentality needs to change, you are assuming all audiences like all chuubas, when that is obviously not the case, even here different people had different members of advent they found more or less interesting. Sure, if only one person is streaming then yeah they will have more viewers, but you forget that neither people's time nor their money is unlimited, they WILL have to choose an oshi to spend their time and money on over others. As Hololive grows larger they will have to shift to a more... *sigh* ...Nijisanji... way of doing things, which is to say: appeal to certain groups of people instead of everyone, or atleast a hybrid of the two.
Nijisanji's way doesn't work, though. Each wave dilutes their viewership and gets them less and less views. Obviously there are more factors to their stumbling, but I don't think packing all the streams into a 4-5 hour window is a good plan, in the long run.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm actually interested in this history lesson.

Kalion

:)
Top Bottom