Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"I would go gay for Kyubei"

Please do not give the CouncilRyS lesbians any more material, I am begging you
>Nerissa giving off hard Yuri vibes
>Shiori tempting the shippers
>Biboo is a loli
I never thought the twins would be the most normal idol pair in a gen but here we are
actually I've been watching more bijou and she is fucking hilarious

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
>Goes on a massive Gintama tangent
>Rates male characters based on marriability
>Goes full gay for Kyuubei
>Talks about the genderbent arc
>Doesn't even bring up Ginko

Graduate this woman immediately!

penisexplosionkidlol.PNG

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori is slso tempting both shippers and artists to draw her eating her sempai. There was the Pekora/rabbits die easily bit, and her asking chat which animals have blue blood.. octopus do.. wanting to take a pair of scissors to Ina.. she'll like it eventually.. oh my.

You usually see them want to fuck their senpai but this is a new twist.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
After watching this stream I now know what I must do

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
/vt/ melting down over the pendingq guy who apparently helped Shiori research everything lmao

The concept of a chuuba leaning in to GFE while being open to collabing with males is something they cannot comprehend.

I'm looking forward to the nuclear meltdown they'll have when she does her first male collab stream.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Did Nerissa have any chatting segments other than right at the start? One Hand Clapping is the only game I just cannot stand watching/listening more than 10 minutes of but I don't want to miss any of the early trivia.

niggaphil

The concept of a chuuba leaning in to GFE while being open to collabing with males is something they cannot comprehend.

I'm looking forward to the nuclear meltdown they'll have when she does her first male collab stream.
Collab with Vox Akuma. It gonna be GLORIOUS DEFCON 1 EN NUCLEAR MELTDOWN across the GLOBE

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

VTuberBobDole

Kids had activities tonight, so I basically missed out on everything. Hopped on YT to check out the damage, so let's take a look at the backlog just from tonight:

Advent:
Bijou - 4h03m
Nerissa - 2h58m
FuwaMoco - 2h34m
Shiori - 2h35m

Oshis:
Fauna - 2h27m
GURA - 5h00m!!!

Total - ~19.5 hours of content to catch up on! :painpeko:

Maybe I shouldn't have been excited for a new gen...

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Kids had activities tonight, so I basically missed out on everything. Hopped on YT to check out the damage, so let's take a look at the backlog just from tonight:

Advent:
Bijou - 4h03m
Nerissa - 2h58m
FuwaMoco - 2h34m
Shiori - 2h35m

Oshis:
Fauna - 2h27m
GURA - 5h00m!!!

Total - ~19.5 hours of content to catch up on! :painpeko:

Maybe I shouldn't have been excited for a new gen...
Nerissa's stream is 90% miss-able, I'm waiting for her to get a timestamper to catch up to anything she said because One Hand Clapping is just a noises game and doesn't let the streamer chat.
FuwaMoco was Q&A so I would say if you like them it's worth watching. I didn't watch because I'm getting filtered by voices. Ironic for a Kiara fan, I know.
Bijou I browsed timestamps, she's not my speed and I've watched too much of ToTK already. She did say a few things and if you like her vibe it seemed like a fun stream.
I don't think it's possible to skip a single second of a Shiori stream she just rattles on at a mile a minute.

Limkin

The fact that Cover didn't hire Neririn to produce english lyrics for their songs is a sin. Her cover is super good and it doesn't make me second guess what language it was originally made in, unlike everything Hololive released before.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Shiori said:
Give me your cells. I want all of it.
Shiori said:
What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword.
She's like a less retarded Irys.

I've never oshi'd a Holo EN before. Myth was mid. Fauna and Mumei are nice enough, but that's just it. They're nice, nothing more.

But god lord, Shiori. Please, my wallet...

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Did Nerissa have any chatting segments other than right at the start? One Hand Clapping is the only game I just cannot stand watching/listening more than 10 minutes of but I don't want to miss any of the early trivia.
She had some small segments of talking and joking, but overall OHC being the way it is didn't leave her a lot of room to talk. Pretty chill overall stream, but I'll see if I can tag you with any snippets that seem relevant/important later.

@VTuberBobDole @sbm is right. If anything put this one down for a lazy day. Tomorrow might be a more hyped one since it's a Biboo collab.

i'd rather not have talents talk about how much they love bbc and it has nothing to do with being a unicorn. i just don't like black people

Horo7618

No one in particular
The fact that Cover didn't hire Neririn to produce english lyrics for their songs is a sin. Her cover is super good and it doesn't make me second guess what language it was originally made in, unlike everything Hololive released before.
She talked about her process for that in the unpacking stream, it sounds like it's pretty time-consuming.....

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
She talked about her process for that in the unpacking stream, it sounds like it's pretty time-consuming.....

I used to dabble in translation work directly and what Nerissa described is something known as "Translyric", which is basically when you're making a translation of a song and making it rhymes as close to the original language (the perfect example of this can be seen on most Yoasobi's English translated song, particularly their infamous English rendition of Into The Night), it is more time consuming than the usual translation because not only you have to retain the lyrics' meaning but you also need to keep in mind on how good the English version would rhyme with each other while making it still as cohesive.

It's definitely not something you can produce every few days so it's understandable when she said not everything she covers in the future will receive the same treatment.

Though I believe the process would be much easier if the song is meant to be in English lyrics from the get-go, then again she also said she specialized in writing adapted lyrics rather than writing from scratch

Horo7618

No one in particular
it is more time consuming than the usual translation because not only you have to retain the lyrics' meaning but you also need to keep in mind on how good the English version would rhyme with each other while making it still as cohesive.
It's not just rhymes either - you've got to account for stressed and unstressed syllables and long and short vowels in EN. This is what really fucked up several of Kiara's songs - stuff like me-LOD-y instead of MEL-o-dy

Top Bottom