"Rat poison? Fuck yeah!"S.S. Isa

Idol EN Gen 2 Premier/Debut/Digging thread

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I didn't really like any of them, Roca has potential, but I'll just have to see in that regard

I really, REALLY hope that they don't go into coomer content, I will immediately tune out of their streams whenever they do

when's hagcorp

cucurut

Author of Coni model also made purin model and draws doujins.
:vespernice:

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I'm incredibly sleep deprived and running on 8 cups of coffee so my reading comprehension is in the gutter and I'm only able to communicate in greentexts. But the gist I got was:
>Lumi creates "collab discord", a bunch of people join it
>Kiki is infamous underage schizo that lies about her age and manipulates Lumi's mod for preferential treatment
>Another Lumi mod "Sei" is supposedly outed for doxxing vtubers, trolls a 4chan board that Menace likes, and just being an overall piece of shit
>Unhappy that the weirdo mod isn't removed and is gloating about trolling people, Menace tries to frame "Sei" for leaking that "collab discord" to force a reaction out of Cyberlive
>"Sei" gets deleted and comes back with another name pretty much immediately
>Salty that it did nothing, Menace dumps her leak on 4chan
>Lumi's group figures out the leak was actually Menace and then warns Kiki about Menace
>Lumi takes it to Cyberlive management but they do nothing about Menace, so Lumi just leaves with the people that she was friendly with
>Menace proceeds to make the "meangirl discord" where she invites all the other Cyberlive girls that weren't super familiar with Lumi so she could feed them "her side" of the story so they hate her more
Is that pretty much the gist of things? That Lumi has weirdo mods and should have instantly distanced herself from Kiki while Menace is massive menhera meangirl bitch? Is this one of those giga-woman moments where it seems like if they just talked to each other initially, this all could have been avoided?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Okay, I'm a very charitable guy so I still like her. This seems like a menhera got upset and a "by any means necessary" mindset.

Kiki is horrible and what she did was disgusting, but you need to stop and think about these situations and talk to people about the best approach. It was a huge fuck up but I think Menace's heart was in the right place.

The Lumi stuff seems like guilt by association bs, "you're friends with bad people, so fuck you too" and being upset about the consequences of your actions. And I won't say she lied about Lumi because technically, maybe she believed it.

All in all, after this, Poko's my fave again. I'll watch Coni and keep an eye on her.

Is this one of those giga-woman moments where it seems like if they just talked to each other initially, this all could have been avoided?
Yes but menheras are not known for thinking things through. They are known to act and be emotionally volatile.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
If she really is Menace, she streamed literally yesterday which would be an interesting choice for someone about to debut.
89131.png

Here's the vod but you need to be subbed to watch.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
So I'm incredibly sleep deprived and running on 8 cups of coffee so my reading comprehension is in the gutter and I'm only able to communicate in greentexts. But the gist I got was:
>Kiki is infamous underage schizo that lies about her age and manipulates Lumi's mod for preferential treatment
>Another Lumi mod "Sei" is supposedly outed for doxxing vtubers, trolls a 4chan board that Menace likes, and just being an overall piece of shit
>Unhappy that the weirdo mod isn't removed and is gloating about trolling people, Menace tries to frame "Sei" for leaking that "collab discord" to force a reaction out of Cyberlive
>Lumi's group figures out the leak was actually Menace and then warns Kiki about Menace
>Lumi takes it to Cyberlive management but they do nothing about Menace, so Lumi just leaves with the people that she was friendly with
>Menace proceeds to make the "meangirl discord" where she invites all the other Cyberlive girls that weren't super familiar with Lumi so she could feed them "her side" of the story so they hate her more
Is that pretty much the gist of things? That Lumi has weirdo mods and should have instantly distanced herself from Kiki while Menace is massive menhera meangirl bitch? Is this one of those giga-woman moments where it seems like if they just talked to each other initially, this all could have been avoided?
Yeah Menace went full menhera bitch mode but tbh that probably wouldn't have happened if Lumi wasn't retarded in her choice of moderators something that to this day people still take issue with

cucurut

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I didn't really like any of them, Roca has potential, but I'll just have to see in that regard

I really, REALLY hope that they don't go into coomer content, I will immediately tune out of their streams whenever they do

when's hagcorp
Phase is for hags, jewcorp is for lolis.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Also this kind of stuff is another reason the past life rule is bad.

Stuff like this is buried because of the rule and it's very important info that can help you determine what you think of a VTuber.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stuff like this is buried because of the rule and it's very important info that can help you determine what you think of a VTuber.
If I didn't realize that Gura was Senzawa within half a minute of her talking I would have never subbed to her. Probably would have just stuck to Ame or JP tbh. There is an alternate timeline where this happened and I'd be shilling Nijisanji JP chuubas instead on this forum. Hmmmmmmm

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah Menace went full menhera bitch mode but tbh that probably wouldn't have happened if Lumi wasn't retarded in her choice of moderators something that to this day people still take issue with
Definitely, I'm well aware how Lumi is a tard with her mods but Menace doing the meangirls shit isn't some evil shit, she just had a turbo woman moment where her opinion about the issue was in the right but she had a turbo woman moment and fucked it up. Upset that it backfired, she had another woman moment and doubled down. I've had to deal with a lot of acceptable women having their turbo retard woman moments so I'm going to withhold my judgment for now. I'll wait to see how she pans out as Coni but I'm not really a fan of coombaiting/ASMR shit.

I will say though, it is a recurring theme that the girls in Phase have some absolute shit jannies. While Phase can't really be compared to the big two vtuber corps, I think it's fair to say that Phase and Idol are at a point where they could be seen as above the "small corp" title and can be seen as a "medium corp". Some of the shitty "small corp"/indie behavior has been ironed out but the mod situation has notably not really been addressed and in fact has been put aside as a non-issue.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She seems pretty active on twitter with her last tweet being a few hours ago. She also posted about the same cover song that Coni did.

Archive

It's odd being so active here when she should have been stressing over debut stuff. I know nothing about Menace other than what you guys have posted so I can believe that she's Coni. It's just weird.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I told you there's something about green haired vtubers that attracts the menhera.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I will say though, it is a recurring theme that the girls in Phase have some absolute shit jannies.
Yeah remember that freak... Thong no, Thrung? Thhrang was his name. Doxed Pippa and everything, hung out with her groomer... real weirdo that one, glad he's gone!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I agree, but I will also say this as a general thing: it doesn't hurt to forgive past transgressions, nor does it hurt to separate a creator from their work. If you enjoyed what you saw in a debut you shouldn't feel guilty about continuing to watch someone who has ugly baggage from a past life. People are complex and have many layers, and while it's perfectly understandable to think poorly of an entertainer for certain things, it's also fair to give them (a reasonable but limited amount of) breathing room to get their shit together.

Yuko watching Nousagi watching the debuts.
View attachment 30550
Interesting that out of the thousands of restreams Idol paid for, she chose to watch depression rabbit. I guess SEA is close enough to black?
Yeah remember that freak... Thong no, Thrung? Thhrang was his name. Doxed Pippa and everything, hung out with her groomer... real weirdo that one, glad he's gone!
That was a nepotism hire, Pippa really shouldn't have had her sister moderating, it's a conflict of interest.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I mean this is the Meangirl's Vtuber forum so :amepopcorn:
"we're celebrating Menace....... oh .....Grimace's birthday..."
Holy shit Shiina don't read the the forum while you're streaming:whatastory:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I dont like to judge by debuts but IDOL gives you money for it and also they allow (YOU) to have imput in you design
The reincarnation of Chapipi looks decent but she shines because of the rest
Another Gura Clone:guraa:
The Latinx girl:There are only TWO good vtuber from Puerto Rico:panik:
Millie was already Discount Lyrica so this one feels like a 99% discount offer:ewww:
A green haired :menhera: Sorry Adviel im not going to fall again in temptation

yukoschizo

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Coni seems fun.
Ok Menace, fine i'll check you out, but when you play the Boom-shoot you better not play on easy. And keep the discord schitzoing to an acceptable minimum.

Top Bottom