"No way man, Dizzy is gross"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Maybe Every vtuber its destined to get one guy´d

diethylether

bird molecule
hours late but it's really no surprise over the constant epic funny fat jokes, especially after she tilted on stream over fat jokes and I can't blame her in the least
anyways, probably for the best Kirsche, screencaps from the discord would only cause you trouble anyways

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm now waiting for the inevitable Kirsche/Bat/whoever else Tako has pissed off collab, where they just chat about their mutual desire to castrate him.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm now waiting for the inevitable Kirsche/Bat/whoever else Tako has pissed off collab, where they just chat about their mutual desire to castrate him.
Kirsche is going to eat him alive.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I feel like maybe she won't consider tva for "reasonable criticism" anymore lol

Suppose it only makes sense that a Takodachi has the highest level of power from the dark lord and uses it to sew sow one guy levels of chaos.

Last edited:

JMForte

I feel like maybe she won't consider tva for "reasonable criticism" anymore lol

Suppose it only makes sense that a Takodachi has the highest level of power from the dark lord and uses it to sew one guy levels of chaos.
Someone called her fat in chat and she banned them and went on about /pcg/ the funny thing was that /pcg/ wasn't even talking about her until someone went to /pcg/ and talked about it happening. She's a bit sensitive when it comes to her weight.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sensitive or just fed up when people repeat the same haha comment ad nauseum for months?

I know I'm overweight. A single comment wouldn't bother me. Half a dozen people repeating it over months would still result in bans, though.

And Kirsche fat posting isn't exactly a recent thing from what I remember.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It is some kind of cosmic irony that the first and last thing she did in the discord was telling Takodachi to kill himself after he called her fat.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Tako earned himself a permaban. This was not the primary reason, it was just the tip of the iceberg. See his profile for more info.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
bossman we cant see his profile

it says its not available

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tako earned himself a permaban. This was not the primary reason, it was just the tip of the iceberg. See his profile for more info.
Proctor, I hate to burst your bubble, but us lowly non jannies cannot SEE his profile while he is banned. Post screenshots if you can.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It was pretty cool that an actual vtuber like Kirsche was hanging around with us, even if it was only the Discord. I'm not saying Kirsche should be above criticism, but losing that simply because Tako wanted to say: "lol fat" makes Tako a bit of a fag.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Most people rejected RestlessRain's message. They hated Him because He told them the truth.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Proctor, I hate to burst your bubble, but us lowly non jannies cannot SEE his profile while he is banned. Post screenshots if you can.
1000002902.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
stop calling every woman you see fat, especially in a public or social setting

each day I am closer to writing another essay about how to talk to women, and not for the bossman this time around
how to talk to women...online...who arent your gf....

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Well, his profile is gone completely, so there's nothing to see.

Edit: No shit I'm late, you think I care that much about this faggotry?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Top Bottom