"I would groom Pippa"The Proctor

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
SHE DID IT
TREEDOWN.png
Look at the fucking chat summary at Airi's stream. Fucking God Hamster over here.
Chat-Summary.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter

dumdum did nothing wrong

Airi's stream is total brain rot right now

:icanfixher:

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Airi making me feel old AF right now.

:pippasadl:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bronze

Somebody sent a superchat to Runie about today being Father's day and celebrated it for other dads. She went a bit silent and it sounded like she got teary eyed. So i checked Phase discord. Turns out she mentioned some time ago during a stream that her father's dead. Don't know the details and didn't want to ask. Sender did apologize afterwards so they probably didn't know either. Not sure if it's ever been mentioned here.

She's fine right now. I guess it came bit out of left field. Tasted her coffee, liked it and is just chatting about frogs

Salado

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Airi talking about how if you have a potluck and don't coordinate what everyone is bringing, you end up with everyone bringing rice. :voxppinyourcoke:
If I don't coordinate properly I'm flooded with drinks and salads. Who tf brings rice to a potluck

Somebody sent a superchat to Runie about today being Father's day and celebrated it for other dads. She went a bit silent and it sounded like she got teary eyed. So i checked Phase discord. Turns out she mentioned some time ago during a stream that her father's dead. Don't know the details and didn't want to ask. Sender did apologize afterwards so they probably didn't know either. Not sure if it's ever been mentioned here.

She's fine right now. I guess it came bit out of left field. Tasted her coffee, liked it and is just chatting about frogs
Yeah, she said so back in debut month. But people coming in with a SC and not knowing had been a thing more than once, unfortunately.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
If I don't coordinate properly I'm flooded with drinks and salads. Who tf brings rice to a potluck
Evidently a bunch of Airi's (asian) friends do. The reasoning is probably similar: it takes minimal effort. They presumably own a rice cooker and already have rice, so all they have to do is remember to start it ~30-45 minutes before they need to leave home.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"Beeko"'s application for Phase Connect was rejected due to applying after the talent search ended.

A Ringodachi recommends joining Cyberlive, which gets the typical Panko response.

Bronze

"Beeko"'s application for Phase Connect was rejected due to applying after the talent search ended.

A Ringodachi recommends joining Cyberlive, which gets the typical Panko response.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Just popping in to comment on Kiaras myth collab. Everyone else must be busy as it's only her. Even broken generations have more unity, like Fantasy.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Cutest, comfiest sheep is back after a week at her family's place

Salado

"I like it hard and I like it difficult and I like it challenging and I like it rough!"- Lia.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Aye, now that be a Dizzy

ayethats a dizzy.png

Wixoyu

2.0 Calli now has a nose. She's still a massive dork. :kroheart:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
2.0 Calli now has a nose. She's still a massive dork. :kroheart:
She is so expressive now that her dork energy is going off the charts.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Bros, Kronii has been singing Wonderwall over and over for like twenty minutes now. Somebody make her stop.

Top Bottom