"I do know, um, that they prefer to be, um uh, she, she/her pronouns right now and they, I think, also go by the name Chrissy. So I do know that so definitely it's ok to say she. Um I also know that she, uh, fucked her mom, so..."Lilybelle

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
"I don't have bright clothes, I don't think happiness suits me" - Dizzy Dokuro

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"I don't have bright clothes, I don't think happiness suits me" - Dizzy Dokuro
Good. Bright clothes are GAY clothes.

Join us Dizzy

She also folded like a handful of clothes thinking it would fill up the rest of the time but it only took a few minutes
:BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bros, Kronii has been singing Wonderwall over and over for like twenty minutes now. Somebody make her stop.
Did you not read the title of the stream or see her schedule?
GQUYDZlWYAE-koP (1).jpg

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I did not. Dear God, it's an endurance stream?
Promise seems to have a thing for doing karaoke of the same song over and over.

Plus, that Mumei Karaoke.

Now Fauna and IRyS have to do ones.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Bijou is teaching Towa some zoomer slang or something. Advent was a mistake after all... :depressedtako:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa carrying the team while cycling through the 10 English words in her head was great.

She's also been muting herself in VC to yell at her chat about how adorable everyone is :pomuLove:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She's also been muting herself in VC to yell at her chat about how adorable everyone is :pomuLove:
I am watching Bijou's POV, that is what she has been muting for?
:whatastory:

She has been belly laughing a lot, this stream, so it seems she is having fun. As shitty a game as it is, I know she loves OW. Glad to see her playing with other Holomems again.
:sanasmile:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I am watching Bijou's POV, that is what she has been muting for?
:whatastory:

She has been belly laughing a lot, this stream, so it seems she is having fun. As shitty a game as it is, I know she loves OW. Glad to see her playing with other Holomems again.
:sanasmile:
I remember that for a long time, she was worried about having no one to play it with since APEX has always been more popular. I'll never get the appeal for it myself, but I do know she's happy for any chance she gets to play with Holos. She's also been wanting a chance to talk to Biboo more since the Minecraft sports festival a while ago, so she's happy for a bunch of reasons today and it's blessed to see.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I remember that for a long time, she was worried about having no one to play it with since APEX has always been more popular. I'll never get the appeal for it myself, but I do know she's happy for any chance she gets to play with Holos. She's also been wanting a chance to talk to Biboo more since the Minecraft sports festival a while ago, so she's happy for a bunch of reasons today and it's blessed to see.
Her and Mumei's one-on-one steams from 2022 were some of my favorites from that year. I am glad that 2024 has seemed a lot less busy than 2023 that they can have streams like this again.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm surprised Towa remembers that using the restroom = idol meeting after so long.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm surprised Towa remembers that using the restroom = idol meeting after so long.

JP Towa= "I'm going to the bathroom. That guy's a fucking poopman."
EN Towa= "Idol meeting now okay"
:SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina getting triggered by randoms offering advice on Malenia

SomeRando

Lia you're not supposed to attack the NO BITCHES guy...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lia you're not supposed to attack the NO BITCHES guy...
calls her maidenless once and her flight and fight response activated:whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

"Ugly people don't deserve to live." Lia, 2024

Wixoyu

GirthDemon69 trying to feed Nerissa pizzas in Runescape. :architect:

Also drone meta in Bodycam with Doki is hilarious.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Bae and Kronii confirmed they would have done the collab earlier like Fauna and Mumei did theirs, but I guess travel got in the way.

Wixoyu

"All the boning has driven me insane. I am mindbroken." - Nerissa Ravencroft. She's leveling prayer.

Top Bottom